Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

Bubba when I was in school teachers could not mention anything about sexual orientation without getting fired on the spot.
How unfortunate. My sex education was in a biology course with no discussion or consultation. We ' be come a long way and hope to.never go back to those days. Children need to.knowvhow to.protect themselves these days. Far too many problems out there waiting for them.

Uh I think you misinterpreted my post or went over board with your response. Do you think that woke parent's should be ok with the woke ideology or thinking that's going on(?), and not be confronted or challenged when they are deciding to allow drag story time hour in your public libraries etc ?? So it is that you think maybe that the parent's should just sit back with their mouths shut, and have no right to challenge what is allowed or goes on in the public space when children are involved ? Are you not paying attention as the what has been going on in America lately ?

What exactly do you want in health class ?? Explain.

These are two separate issues:

--What I think is morally right, wrong and abhorrent AND
--What I am able to compel other people to do, as an American

I have the right to speak about my moral convictions that should not be taken away. But that they are my moral convictions does not mean that they are everyone else's OR that everyone else should live by them.

That's America.

As to your last question: it's immaterial what I think should be in health class. Parents are informed of the content. If other parents want THEIR children to be so educated, that's their business.

Can we please have this for all of the other forty-nine states as well?

Calling it don't say gay is FUCKING RETARDED.

Do you make a habit of supporting deceitful leftist propaganda language?

These are two separate issues:

--What I think is morally right, wrong and abhorrent AND
--What I am able to compel other people to do, as an American

I have the right to speak about my moral convictions that should not be taken away. But that they are my moral convictions does not mean that they are everyone else's OR that everyone else should live by them.

That's America.

As to your last question: it's immaterial what I think should be in health class. Parents are informed of the content. If other parents want THEIR children to be so educated, that's their business.
That sounds reasonable. They have a choice allowing their children to be properly prepared for the world or not. Do the children get a say in this ? Or is it all about the parents ? Who's going to school here ?

Calling it don't say gay is FUCKING RETARDED.

Do you make a habit of supporting deceitful leftist propaganda language?
It's a lot shorter than saying " you're not allowed to talk about sexual orientation or gender identity in Florida Public Schools " or they could call it " Hear no perceived evil, Speak no perceived evil and the See no perceived Evil bill " or simply " The you don't exist bill. " Take your pick. One more, " Here in Florida we keep our heads in the Sand " aka " If we don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist. " Still another, " Let's see how much we can fuck up our kids bill ".

The act does not forbid saying gay.

Making use of liberal propaganda is not wise.
Not being allowed to talk about or discuss " gay " issues is at the heart of this bill. I listed some other good names for this bill in post 208. They're all very appropriate.

Have they added that you actually can't say gay yet I wonder.
You cannot talk about the " gay ' point of view. That's sufficient discrimination to deem it as such. I'd say It's a good moniker, that's why the fascists hate it so.

You should know that it’s not “discrimination.”

You libtarded fascists live to convey disinformation.
Nonexistence is about as discriminating as it gets unless you fascists move on to actual genocide. That is the final solution for all Nazis.

You cannot talk about the " gay ' point of view. That's sufficient discrimination to deem it as such. I'd say It's a good moniker, that's why the fascists hate it so.
Can you quote in the bill where it says this please.

What the law actually says is far less dramatic than drama queens like Stain will ever admit:

"Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards."

There really aren’t a lot of kids that age who grasp the concept of their own “gender identity,” yet.

Ok Hitler, have it your way - NOT !
You fascists love to project.

Stain, there may be some deep psychological reason why you are so perpetually dishonest. But, that’s ok. I don’t care. It suffices to know that you are just a liar & nothing more.

Forum List

Back