Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

You should leave the kids alone pervert.
Your replies make me think you are the pervert in the room. Since you want the children to remain vulnerable so you could have your way with them. You sick bastard.

The meme certainly describes Markle's postings here.

Forgot%20-%20Copy_zpsygi9gt9p-S.jpg

Since sex education began in the schools one thing is true, girls that have good sex education are 50% less likely to become pregnant than those who do not have it. That alone proves the value of sex education
Maybe it should be expanded to foolish adults who believe otherwise. They're only hurting their children. That is child abuse. Ironically, most child abuse begins at home.

always-S.jpg

Here's a wild idea, start teaching our kids how to read, write, history, civics, and do arithmetic at their grade level.

As a parent, why don't all you cons do that and help them with their homework. You don't.
Good to see that you conceded that you lied about the numbers of illegitimate children, by a HUGE margin. You really made a fool of yourself on that one. Why?

We do help our kids with their homework. Mine also went to private schools. I'm certainly not rich but just a matter of priorities.

Last edited:
Good to see that you conceded that you lied about the numbers of illegitimate children, by a HUGE margin. We do help our kids with their homework. Mine also went to private schools. I'm certainly not rich but just a matter of priorities.
You lie yet again, Markle. I never said a thing about illegitimate children. No, you don't help with homework. When you could during the last two years and really done some good, the scores went down dramatically. You were all binge streaming. And I doubt you private school your kids, Markle.

You lie yet again, Markle. I never said a thing about illegitimate children. No, you don't help with homework. When you could during the last two years and really done some good, the scores went down dramatically. You were all binge streaming. And I doubt you private school your kids, Markle.
Yep, I confused you and your twin Stann. I deeply apologize for confusing the goofy thing Stann posted with another of your goofy posts.

As for the rest of your childish insults.

Framed-M.jpg

always-S.jpg

Here's a wild idea, start teaching our kids how to read, write, history, civics, and do arithmetic at their grade level.
LOL, sex education could be more important to ensuring a child's well being than the other primary goals of education. Pregnancy and other situations can easily upend all the rest.

Yes, we know how confused you are in thinking and actions. All of the time. And you gas light your insults. :)

Markle: Yep, I confused you and your twin Stann. I deeply apologize for confusing the goofy thing Stann posted with another of your goofy posts. As for the rest of your childish insults.

John Edgar Slow Horses said:

Since sex education began in the schools one thing is true, girls that have good sex education are 50% less likely to become pregnant than those who do not have it. That alone proves the value of sex education
Maybe it should be expanded to foolish adults who believe otherwise. They're only hurting their children. That is child abuse. Ironically, most child abuse begins at home.
It's the content being taught in the education, and not the education itself. These days parents must take full precautions when sending their kids to any public school. FACT....

Yes, we know how confused you are in thinking and actions. All of the time. And you gas light your insults. :)

Markle: Yep, I confused you and your twin Stann. I deeply apologize for confusing the goofy thing Stann posted with another of your goofy posts. As for the rest of your childish insults.

John Edgar Slow Horses said:
Although we do not know for sure who the people we converse with are , I am convinced that Markle is either a teenager himself or a very foolish , immature adult with troll tendencies. He does not enjoy honest exchange of ideas in a debate ; he enjoys ridicule and argumentation. Neither is productive nor desirable to me. I value my time and this is wasting it. Have a good night.

always-S.jpg

Notice Stann disagreed? What's wrong with that knucklehead ?

Teaching kid's how to sin like the left has embarked upon, will be it's undoing. FACT.

Simple solution, tell your daughter not to spread her legs.
Children are manipulated into these situations. Nothing is full proof, but sex education works quite well. You're a fool if you believe your daughter will do exactly as she's told. Raging hormones can only be controlled by education that explains the basics plain and simple. No child wants to become pregnant.

Forum List

Back