Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

Insanity-S.jpg

Wrong, my 84 year old family member got it the same time as I did, and she took a Z-pack, and stayed indoors for around a week, except for when she went outside to feed up the animals, and yes she survived with no problems and no complications. Again no shots and no boosters because there wasn't none.

I know plenty of compromised immune system cases that survived early on COVID, and I know a few (we thought were healthy people), who for some weird reason didn't survive.
All that means is you both have beaten the odds so far. It's still around and hopefully will become an annual injection like the flu vaccine is in the near future. The overwhelming evidence is the vaccines provided protection from the virus and if one still got it ( and many did ) the risk of severe illness and death was greatly reduced.

Not teaching them anything leads to 10 year old girls becoming ng pregnant.Do you still think they're better off not being taught to protect themselves. I hope not,the only people wanted that are the pedophiles. Makes attacking children that much easier for them
That's the parents job, child abuser.

That's becoming another issue, but of course it is.

then what did you mean by:

The only thing that has been targeted in the state of Florida, is bad curriculums and bad policies that has allowed children to be exposed to what many people see as bad things.....

then what did you mean by:

The only thing that has been targeted in the state of Florida, is bad curriculums and bad policies that has allowed children to be exposed to what many people see as bad things.....
It means exactly that - targeting bad curriculums and bad policies, but not targeting citizen's. Duh.

Anyone who believes that the LGBTQ+ community is not being target is drunk, a fool, or a child.
No one is being targeted, but what is happening is the religious folks are pushing back on being targeted themselves, otherwise by these strange new cults that hate religious group's, otherwise because the religious group's want nothing to do with the new cult's ideologies or activities.

That's the parents job, child abuser.
Since sex education began in the schools one thing is true, girls that have good sex education are 50% less likely to become pregnant than those who do not have it. That alone proves the value of sex education
Maybe it should be expanded to foolish adults who believe otherwise. They're only hurting their children. That is child abuse. Ironically, most child abuse begins at home.

Since sex education began in the schools one thing is true, girls that have good sex education are 50% less likely to become pregnant than those who do not have it. That alone proves the value of sex education
Maybe it should be expanded to foolish adults who believe otherwise. They're only hurting their children. That is child abuse.
You should leave the kids alone pervert.

Forum List

Back