Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

I can see that, he doesn't want to. It's right there in black and white above the death column numbers deaths per 1 million population. Not the total number of deaths at all. However, I don't understand why the CDC death numbers are so low. It's an enigma.
As you can see from my source, your CDC figure is bogus and how do you believe the CDC after all the lies they told us?

It's bad data, Stann.

Personal Anecdote: I had the two shoots and three boosters before Covid got me last year, and it unstrung my body in ways I had never imagined: seven days of real, real illness. Now more than a year later, I am in great health. I think it would have killed me if I had not been vaxxed and boostered.
Same here but never got really sick like you did. I credit it to all the shots. Just had my 4th. and my doctor wants to give me another booster this fall. Having had cancer twice and given my age ( 72 ) I was in real danger from it. The vaccines lessened the severity when I finally got it. I also believe if I was unprotected I would have died. Live long and prosper !

It's bad data, Stann.

Personal Anecdote: I had the two shoots and three boosters before Covid got me last year, and it unstrung my body in ways I had never imagined: seven days of real, real illness. Now more than a year later, I am in great health. I think it would have killed me if I had not been vaxxed and boostered.
You think ??? LOL... I got COVID when it first got here, and yes it made me (what I thought to be), seriously ill for a few days or more, but it lifted off of me, and bam it was gone. No shots, boosters or anything was available at the time, so how on earth did I survive with no shots or booster's prior to my illness ??

Sounds like you are using hyperbole about the situation. Just thank the good Lord that you survived, and don't overthink it.

More like in spite of them.

I, 79, cancer survivor, with good genes.

No mask, no jabs, no boosters, no Covid.
You're very lucky, that cancelled out you're being very foolish ( so far ).

You think ??? LOL... I got COVID when it first got here, and yes it made me (what I thought to be), seriously ill for a few days or more, but it lifted off of me, and bam it was gone. No shots, boosters or anything was available at the time, so how on earth did I survive with no shots or booster's prior to my illness ??

Sounds like you are using hyperbole about the situation. Just thank the good Lord that you survived, and don't overthink it.
... because you were healthy and fit? If you had a compromised immune system etc. you would have died. Don't overthink it.

Can we please have this for all of the other forty-nine states as well?

Let's be ignorant, that'll make things better, won't it?

Sure it will, I know nothing and I'm happy.

... because you were healthy and fit? If you had a compromised immune system etc. you would have died. Don't overthink it.
Wrong, my 84 year old family member got it the same time as I did, and she took a Z-pack, and stayed indoors for around a week, except for when she went outside to feed up the animals, and yes she survived with no problems and no complications. Again no shots and no boosters because there wasn't none.

I know plenty of compromised immune system cases that survived early on COVID, and I know a few (we thought were healthy people), who for some weird reason didn't survive.

If the Christian Founding Fathers had known the Constitution would be used to protect gays, they never would have written it.
What's your problem with gays ? Be glad they exist, it makes your odds with the wen better for one thing and they're no competition besides.

Wrong, my 84 year old family member got it the same time as I did, and she took a Z-pack, and stayed indoors for around a week, except for when she went outside to feed up the animals, and yes she survived with no problems and no complications. Again no shots and no boosters because there wasn't none.

I know plenty of compromised immune system cases that survived early on COVID, and I know a few (we thought were healthy people), who for some weird reason didn't survive.
You are not telling the truth. On Ignore.
1f631.png

If the Christian Founding Fathers had known the Constitution would be used to protect gays, they never would have written it.
The " founding fathers " were Enlightened Gentlemen for the most part. Thomas Jefferson thought no punitive measures should be given to a wan who had an abortion
That puts so many people of today in shame as being totally ignorant by comparison. All men are created equal pretty much says it all. We need to move on and update that to All person's are created equal and deserving of equality and justice under the law. Transgender laws target transgender youth. Anti- gay laws target gays. Abortion laws target women. They are all crimes against humanity.

Forum List

Back