Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

Your desperation is duly noted. Here is the problem you have. The state of Florida has a higher age than most of the country. You know, retirees, God's waiting room.

Even with that, we are the TENTH highest deaths per 1,000,000.

As of today.

2023%2007%2006%20States-X2.jpg
I checked Nebraskans over 65 account for 16.4 % of the population. Florida is 19.1% , so it is higher but not that much. The lack of protections being mandated is most likely why the death rate was so high. Keep making excuses though of you believe that'll help your case. It won't help the dead.

I checked Nebraskans over 65 account for 16.4 % of the population. Florida is 19.1% , so it is higher but not that much. The lack of protections being mandated is most likely why the death rate was so high. Keep making excuses though of you believe that'll help your case. It won't help the dead.
I agree with your figure for Nebraska, I too found 16.4%. But, for Florida, it is 21.1%

According to your figures, the over-65 population is 30% higher in Florida than in Nebraska. That's quite a lot. Plus Florida is a much more populated state.

Cute try though! :D Keep trying.

Allow me to cite my source here too.

Last edited:
Of course, you don't. Solid FACTS are avoided by the far-left like the plague.

You live in an alternate universe, I can't help you ; you are too far down the rabbit hole. Good luck. I live in the real world. You live in one you've created.
According to your figures, the over-65 population is 20% higher in Florida than in Nebraska. That's quite a lot. Plus Florida is a much more populated state.

Not true. I said 16.4 % of Nebraskans are over 65. In comparison 19.1% of Floridians are over 65. Those are the facts. Like it or not. I don't play stupid games like you people do.

According to your figures, the over-65 population is 20% higher in Florida than in Nebraska. That's quite a lot. Plus Florida is a much more populated state.

You might be a moron too.

Pray tell Stann, how can you disagree with FACTS? Oh, sorry. I nearly forgot that you are a Liberal! :D
I gave you the facts. You're in denial because they don't fit your agenda. Grow up already !

Oooo...touchy, touchy! Typical of the far-left, you just can't deal with FACTS. This is a shame!

Churchill-L.jpg
More idiot thinking. It only goes downhill from here. Good luck with that, I'm m not playing your stupid games. Good night.

Your desperation is duly noted. Here is the problem you have. The state of Florida has a higher age than most of the country. You know, retirees, God's waiting room.

Even with that, we are the TENTH highest deaths per 1,000,000.

As of today.

2023%2007%2006%20States-X2.jpg
Highest in state that proRepublican. Only MI seems the outlier in the first ten.

Highest in state that proRepublican. Only MI seems the outlier in the first ten.
The source of that data is incorrect. It is not an official government agency that documents correctly the data. It's even worse than that. Only California and Texas have worse figures than Florida.

Oooo...touchy, touchy! Typical of the far-left, you just can't deal with FACTS. This is a shame!

Churchill-L.jpg
" It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool , than to speak and remove all doubt . " - Abraham Lincoln .

I agree with your figure for Nebraska, I too found 16.4%. But, for Florida, it is 21.1%

According to your figures, the over-65 population is 30% higher in Florida than in Nebraska. That's quite a lot. Plus Florida is a much more populated state.

Allow me to cite my source here too.

From your own graph, Montana, Maine, Pa. And W. Virginia all have above 19% of their population over 65. Now simply compare who took precautions and who did not, you'll see the dramatic differences in cases, severe cases and deaths. It's a simple task even you should be able to do.

The source of that data is incorrect. It is not an official government agency that documents correctly the data. It's even worse than that. Only California and Texas have worse figures than Florida.
Thank you. I stand corrected. it's markle and newsmax. Shame on me.

From your own graph, Montana, Maine, Pa. And W. Virginia all have above 19% of their population over 65. Now simply compare who took precautions and who did not, you'll see the dramatic differences in cases, severe cases and deaths. It's a simple task even you should be able to do.
Florida, from the US Census, is 21.1%.

Florida followed the science, NOT the politicians and we came out far ahead of the states that bowed to political dictates.

Florida, from the US Census, is 21.1%.

Florida followed the science, NOT the politicians and we came out far ahead of the states that bowed to political dictates.
I understand that Florida leads in the elderly population but you didn't follow through comparing the data from those other states with above 19% elderly populations. It's quite revealing who followed the science and who didn't.

Forum List

Back