Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg
LOL, got any more jokes. Thanks!

Can we please have this for all of the other forty-nine states as well?

Exactly why must we target the gays?

No one has. At least not in the state of Florida.
The only thing that has been targeted in the state of Florida, is bad curriculums and bad policies that has allowed children to be exposed to what many people see as bad things..... The country should not be allowing the targeting of kids due to bad twisted agenda's, and this no matter what certain people have embarked upon or rather what they have to say about it.

The only thing that has been targeted in the state of Florida, is bad curriculums and bad policies that has allowed children to be exposed to what many people see as bad things..... The country should not be allowing the targeting of kids due to bad twisted agenda's, and this no matter what certain people have embarked upon or rather what they have to say about it.

that would be turning little kids into swiss cheese from ARs. the new gun laws that just went into effect down in FLA has just turned the risk of that happening by 100%.

y'all want the 2nd amendment more than 2nd graders.

that would be turning little kids into swiss cheese from ARs. the new gun laws that just went into effect down in FLA has just turned the risk of that happening by 100%.

y'all want the 2nd amendment more than 2nd graders.
Deflection noted.

Yo, Stann,

This time in order descending of Confirmed Case Fatality Rate.

2023-07-06%20Confirmed%20Case%20Fatality%20Rate-X2.jpg
That is one weird graph. I believe I understand where you've misinterpreted the data. The data is for 1 million population Florida's population is over 21 million so the death rate is 21 times that number or 88,000. Which isn't correct either. False data.

That is one weird graph. I believe I understand where you've misinterpreted the data. The data is for 1 million population Florida's population is over 21 million so the death rate is 21 times that number or 88,000. Which isn't correct either. False data.
Find a ten-year-old to explain it to you.

If you follow my link, you will see that you can re-order the entire chart by clicking on whichever heading you wish to change.

The information is accurate, you simply don't want to know the facts.

Last edited:

If you follow my link, you will see that you can re-order the entire chart by clicking on whichever heading you wish to change.

WOW, it's worse than I thought. I simply asked the phone how many deaths from COVID did the state of Florida have. John Hopkins said 86,850. The New York Times said 87, 141 and USA Facts said 88, 504. So that data is correct on the numbers. Florida had 100,000 deaths from drug overdoses too. So they're on terrible shape. I rechecked and the CDC says they only had 34,557 deaths. I don't understand the discrepancy but it doesn't matter, it's worse in actuality.

Markle does not understand the data is the issue.,

WOW, it's worse than I thought. I simply asked the phone how many deaths from COVID did the state of Florida have. John Hopkins said 86,850. The New York Times said 87, 141 and USA Facts said 88, 504. So that data is correct on the numbers. Florida had 100,000 deaths from drug overdoses too. So they're on terrible shape. I rechecked and the CDC says they only had 34,557 deaths. I don't understand the discrepancy but it doesn't matter, it's worse in actuality.
It's really simple. For someone with common sense. The date of the death count and their specific criteria.

Your figure from the CDC is just goofy proving you're grabbing figures from outer space. Your figure, without a source, is 34,557. The figure, I find as of July 1, 2023, is 80,604. Do you really believe anything from the CDC? They have lied to you now for years! But, here you go.

2023-07-01%20CDC%20figure.-XL.jpg

Markle does not understand the stats he posted.
I can see that, he doesn't want to. It's right there in black and white above the death column numbers deaths per 1 million population. Not the total number of deaths at all. However, I don't understand why the CDC death numbers are so low. It's an enigma.

It's bad data, Stann.

Personal Anecdote: I had the two shoots and three boosters before Covid got me last year, and it unstrung my body in ways I had never imagined: seven days of real, real illness. Now more than a year later, I am in great health. I think it would have killed me if I had not been vaxxed and boostered.

Forum List

Back