Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

Can we please have this for all of the other forty-nine states as well?

Don't use "don't say gay" that's a derogatory term the left uses to slur conservatives because the word gay doesn't even appear in the bill.

Your headline reads like you're a democrat by calling it that because you irrationally hate it without even knowing what it really means.

For GOD's sake, let kids be kids. Don't teach anything about sex to kids in the low grades. Parents are the best judge concerning their children! That is all the so-called "Don't say gay" bill does!
Not teaching them anything leads to 10 year old girls becoming ng pregnant.Do you still think they're better off not being taught to protect themselves. I hope not,the only people wanted that are the pedophiles. Makes attacking children that much easier for them

Not teaching them anything leads to 10 year old girls becoming ng pregnant.Do you still think they're better off not being taught to protect themselves. I hope not,the only people wanted that are the pedophiles. Makes attacking children that much easier for them
Progs have the tendency to sensationalize issues. Real conversation is never done as the only thing that counts is winning the issue no matter the consequences. The National Enquirer and The Star have nothing on Progressives and their agendas.

As proven by our national report card recently in major cities, NOT teaching reading, writing, arithmetic, history, civics, and more leads to kids that can't read, need basic remedial studies, and kids being taught to live off other taxpayers' money.

How is that good for our country?

Not all. Those states who followed the science did not. Florida is one such state that did not shut down our economy or schools. Just another reason why Gov. DeSantis is so popular.
Florida had the third most Covid cases of all the states and you want to thank DeSantis for that ? You are nuts ! Almost 35,000 deaths in Florida, also third highest.

Last edited:
Florida had the third most Covid cases of all the states and you want to thank DeSantis for that ? You are nuts ! Almost 35,000 deaths in Florida, also third highest.
It's also the state with the 3rd highest and a very dense population, numbnuts.

I highly doubt 35K people died from Covid in FL.

The hospitals may have claimed that, but I bet it's far, far from the truth. Much like Biden getting 81 million votes.

There was some chicanery going on there.

The hospitals may have claimed that, but I bet it's far, far from the truth. Much like Biden getting 81 million votes.

LOL, you have any other crazy ideas you'd like to share.

We lost 1,500 in Nebraska taking a lot of precautions. If Florida had taken the same precautions they would have only lost 15,000. You do the math, it doesn't look good and they most likely lost 35,000 as was reported

Can we please have this for all of the other forty-nine states as well?

There is no such thing as a “don’t say gay” bill.

Your desperation is duly noted. Here is the problem you have. The state of Florida has a higher age than most of the country. You know, retirees, God's waiting room.

Even with that, we are the TENTH highest deaths per 1,000,000.

As of today.

2023%2007%2006%20States-X2.jpg

Your desperation is duly noted. Here is the problem you have. The state of Florida has a higher age than most of the country. You know, retirees, God's waiting room.

Even with that, we are the TENTH highest deaths per 1,000,000.

As of today.

2023%2007%2006%20States-X2.jpg
I do not recognize that graph, doesn't look like any official federal document. Please list it's source.

Forum List

Back