Florida Expands Don't Say Gay Bill

I don’t agree. Kids need to learn about sex, how to protect themselves, what their rights are, and how to be safe and responsible before they begin experimenting with it. You can’t just expect they will all have parents who will do that.

You have a state has essentially banned abortion, restricted discussion of menstruation, no longer provides free condoms in highschool…what do you think will happen When you add no instruction? Increase in STD’s? (already happening)…unwanted pregnancies?
You (and that pathetic, old, addled Stain] both seem to imagine that without instructions from professional educators within the school system, information about STD’s wouldn’t be readily available to all.

Last edited:
In today's world it is best if it includes all those things. It has to in order to serve ALL the students.
Nonsense.
And these students are the most diverse group ever. Even in my local school they have a record 11 gender types among the 40 transgender students in the high school.
Your local education system lacks all credibility. 11 genders. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Lol

<<chortle>>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1682303005972.gif

Try reading the entire sentence you misleadingly snipped, Stain.

We all know it’s a public record, you dimwit. That’s the point.
Not that you haven't been a little bit entertaining but I actually have a life to get back to.
Nonsense.

Your local education system lacks all credibility. 11 genders. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Lol

<<chortle>>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 779009
It's called a newsletter, doesn't your children's school have one. It's usually free to all taxpayers living in the district. It's a very good way to know what's going on in the schools you pay for.

Not that you haven't been a little bit entertaining but I actually have a life to get back to.
Sure.
It's called a newsletter, doesn't your children's school have one.
11 genders. Yes yes. Science is now governed by newsletters.

Psssst. There are two genders.
It's usually free to all taxpayers living in the district. It's a very good way to know what's going on in the schools you pay for.
Completely irrelevant ^ comment, since nobody asked and since it has nothing to do with anything which anybody had said.

Sure.

11 genders. Yes yes. Science is now governed by newsletters.

Psssst. There are two genders.
Another common mistaken idea. Although there are only 2 sexes in America ( more in other parts of the world ) , there are many genders . There are 4to 7 main genders and lots of subclassifications in those for a total of about 58 at present.

Another common mistaken idea. Although there are only 2 sexes in America ( more in other parts of the world ) , there are many genders . There are 4to 7 main genders and lots of subclassifications in those for a total of about 58 at present.
How many genders here in the USA have vagina's and penis'?

You're an idiot.

Nope. What you just spouted ^ is the unscientific clap trap of modern American “liberalism” which is crammed under our eyes every day. But it’s still untrue.

2 sexes. 2 genders. Alternative sexual preferences. That’s that.

So you are trying to say, while skirting the question, is you don't know what you're talking about.

Duly noted.....
Just like Back again, maybe you're one in the same, constantly asking the same stupid questions and / or making ignorant personal attacks. Bottom line, neither of you are worth my time. I,' ll.wait until you two attack your next victim to jump into the conversation again. You can only say so much about a subject before all the interesting people who actually contribute to a conversation leave.

Nope. What you just spouted ^ is the unscientific clap trap of modern American “liberalism” which is crammed under our eyes every day. But it’s still untrue.

2 sexes. 2 genders. Alternative sexual preferences. That’s that.
It's under the science section of Wikipedia. That's reliable enough for me. A whole lot better than your nonsense. Also 3 main sexual orientations. Preferences only apply to how and where you do things, hopefully behind closed doors. My preference is one person that I love.

Lol. I’m sure it is.. 😂😁😂😂😂😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I could be wrong but I assume you're an adult. You should be capable of looking up the facts for yourself. If you can't, I am not longer willing to help you find it or do it for you. Good luck, hope it's not too difficult for your little mind.

Forum List

Back