Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was. By my 'lesbian' kindergarten teacher.
You claim a "'lesbian' kindergarten teacher" molested you, a 5 year old male?
She was a self-proclaimed lesbian, had a girlfriend and everything. Obviously you'd classify her as bisexual knowing what she did....she also molested several other boys. And not only did she molest me, she locked me in closets during recess periods, stole my lunch and threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone. I never did tell my parents until I was 14 years old.
Was she ever caught?

Did I say you should beat your child for being 'autistic'? Nope. So why even ask me that? Did your father beat you for being autistic?
So how do you "correct" an autistic child? Those were your words, now display your ignorance.
As I eluded to in my comment, you spend time, personal time.. With them and correct the behavior. I never once said anything remotely about beating them, you tossed that in.
You know nothing about raising an autistic child. For me it's not about brainless theories, I'm actually raising one using the most up to date methods derived from research, not whelp-guess. None of the standard child rearing rules apply.

You're such an ass you actually think you have something to teach me about raising autistic children.

An ass.
You're drugging your kid, that's what you are doing. And what are you doing online all day instead of paying attention to your autistic child? Oh that's right, the pills keep him/her nice and sedated so you can come on here and make an ass of yourself.
Displaying more of your jackassery. If you had an ounce of intelligence, you would be embarrassed.
Keep ignoring your autistic kid and wasting your time responding to me. Eventually you'll prove me wrong. Lol

You quote verses that do not pertain to the discussion. I'm not cherry picking, slowpoke. I quoted a verse directly addressing faggotry...and it's plain as day saying fags and other reprobates reject God, then He rejects them....then they become fags. Anyone who reads those verses will clearly see it.
First "Christian" ever to claim Christ isn't pertinent to the discussion. Awesome. Does anyone here really wonder why I think you are a faux Christian? That you use Christianity as a shield to hide your hate?

carmen-electra.jpg
I didn't say Christ isn't pertinent to the discussion. You keep strawmanning me and I'm just going ignore you from now on.

Displaying more of your jackassery. If you had an ounce of intelligence, you would be embarrassed.
You were correct when you identified him as a rude young whelp with no manners and even less education. Good Lord, he's a Pinochet worshiper. This kid is simply an insecure male who hates on others to make himself feel better. He uses Christianity as a shield just like Jihadist cowards use kids as meat-shields. He's worth opposing, but he's a mouse. Really nothing to be too concerned about.

Meanwhile.....a little Joe Walsh to make your day....

She was a self-proclaimed lesbian, had a girlfriend and everything. Obviously you'd classify her as bisexual knowing what she did....she also molested several other boys. And not only did she molest me, she locked me in closets during recess periods, stole my lunch and threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone. I never did tell my parents until I was 14 years old.
Was she ever caught?
She died before I even told my parents. She did get caught for molesting other boys though. Found out afterwards. She did spend time in the women's prison in Purdy, WA.

Was she ever caught?
She died before I even told my parents. She did get caught for molesting other boys though. Found out afterwards. She did spend time in the women's prison in Purdy, WA.
I'm sure she was in the news. Who was she?

You were correct when you identified him as a rude young whelp with no manners and even less education. Good Lord, he's a Pinochet worshiper. This kid is simply an insecure male who hates on others to make himself feel better. He uses Christianity as a shield just like Jihadist cowards use kids as meat-shields. He's worth opposing, but he's a mouse. Really nothing to be too concerned about.

You're an idiot that can't stick to a topic and address my points.

They were addressed. Thoroughly.

Was she ever caught?
I'm not going to go into detail about who she was. She was my kindergarten teacher. That's all you need to be concerned with. She is in hell where she belongs and that's good enough punishment for me.

They were addressed. Thoroughly.

Lmao! No they weren't.

Total load.....

I didn't say Christ isn't pertinent to the discussion. You keep strawmanning me and I'm just going ignore you from now on.
Actually you did since several of the verses I quoted were from Christ himself. You can lie all you want, kid, but you can't honestly refute your own post:

You quote verses that do not pertain to the discussion. I'm not cherry picking, slowpoke. I quoted a verse directly addressing faggotry...and it's plain as day saying fags and other reprobates reject God, then He rejects them....then they become fags. Anyone who reads those verses will clearly see it.

Ignore me all you want. That's the usual result when I win a debate with a flaming asshole and liar.
megan-fox-net-worth2.jpg

Total load.....
It's true. You have to stand up for the filthy reprobate, being that you yourself are one.

Was she ever caught?
I'm not going to go into detail about who she was. She was my kindergarten teacher. That's all you need to be concerned with. She is in hell where she belongs and that's good enough punishment for me.
You've just been caught in a lie.

Actually you did since several of the verses I quoted were from Christ himself. You can lie all you want, kid, but you can't honestly refute your own post:

megan-fox-net-worth2.jpg
I caught him in a lie.

megan-fox-net-worth2.jpg
The original post was Romans, all of those verses are from Romans. You kept coming back with how I was using OT....you ignored the fact it is from the NT. You never addressed what it says directly. That's why I am calling you stupid, because you can't address the quoted verses, which are all from the same book, chapter, in full context.

I don't call people stupid just because. You have to prove you're stupid first....and that, you have clearly done.

Was she ever caught?
No I haven't.

Total load.....
It's true. You have to stand up for the filthy reprobate, being that you yourself are one.
A complete and total load of dingo 's kidneys...lololol

megan-fox-net-worth2.jpg
I caught him in a lie.
No you didn't.

Was she ever caught?
No I haven't.
You're too dumb to realize it. I led you into a trap and snapped it shut. Your story was too outlandish and now we all know it's because you're full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back