Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was. By my 'lesbian' kindergarten teacher.
You claim a "'lesbian' kindergarten teacher" molested you, a 5 year old male?
She was a self-proclaimed lesbian, had a girlfriend and everything. Obviously you'd classify her as bisexual knowing what she did....she also molested several other boys. And not only did she molest me, she locked me in closets during recess periods, stole my lunch and threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone. I never did tell my parents until I was 14 years old.
Total load.....
It's true. You have to stand up for the filthy reprobate, being that you yourself are one.
A complete and total load of dingo 's kidneys...lololol
You are a lesbian, therefore you are a reprobate. Doesn't matter what you say otherwise.

She died before I even told my parents. She did get caught for molesting other boys though. Found out afterwards. She did spend time in the women's prison in Purdy, WA.
I'm sure she was in the news. Who was she?
I'm not going to go into detail about who she was. She was my kindergarten teacher. That's all you need to be concerned with. She is in hell where she belongs and that's good enough punishment for me.
You've just been caught in a lie.
No I haven't.
You're too dumb to realize it. I led you into a trap and snapped it shut. Your story was too outlandish and now we all know it's because you're full of shit.
No you didn't do anything but ask me to devulge information that I don't deem worth providing to you. That is not proof I am lying. You're not slick, don't try to be. It just makes you look even more stupid than you currently do.

She died before I even told my parents. She did get caught for molesting other boys though. Found out afterwards. She did spend time in the women's prison in Purdy, WA.
I'm not going to go into detail about who she was. She was my kindergarten teacher. That's all you need to be concerned with. She is in hell where she belongs and that's good enough punishment for me.
No I haven't.
You're too dumb to realize it. I led you into a trap and snapped it shut. Your story was too outlandish and now we all know it's because you're full of shit.
My story is too outlandish? Hahaha

You claim a "'lesbian' kindergarten teacher" molested you, a 5 year old male?
She was a self-proclaimed lesbian, had a girlfriend and everything. Obviously you'd classify her as bisexual knowing what she did....she also molested several other boys. And not only did she molest me, she locked me in closets during recess periods, stole my lunch and threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone. I never did tell my parents until I was 14 years old.
Total load.....
It's true. You have to stand up for the filthy reprobate, being that you yourself are one.
You are a lesbian, therefore you are a reprobate. Doesn't matter what you say otherwise.
What a load...lolol

This guy said 'too outlandish'....there are a thousand times worse stories out there about kids being mentally and sexually abused...yet my story is outlandish? Dude....go tend to your autistic kid. Be a dad already, geez....

Hopefully he's smarter than you when he grows up.

No I haven't.
Little boy molested by lesbian teacher in kindergarten...AND...she stole his lunch money!!! Lolololololol

Total load.....
What a load...lolol
He's been caught lying. Now it's on public record.

No I haven't.
Little boy molested by lesbian teacher in kindergarten...AND...she stole his lunch money!!! Lolololololol

*stole

She stole your lunch???? OMG!
No wonder you're so fucked up.
Icon_facepalm.gif

Nice lie with "Obviously you'd classify her as bisexual". I'll add it to your long list of other lies about me.

1465512-alyssa_milano_6.jpg

No I haven't.
Stole my lunch, not lunch money. And she was an obese pig of a bulldyke, like Bodecea here.

She stole your lunch???? OMG!
No wonder you're so fucked up.
Icon_facepalm.gif

Nice lie with "Obviously you'd classify her as bisexual". I'll add it to your long list of other lies about me.

1465512-alyssa_milano_6.jpg
Keep being stupid and ignoring the actual discussion. It proves to everyone you've lost.

God hates fags, says so in the bible....too bad, so sad.

The Greek word for 'reprobate' is 'adokimos'...which means rejected, counterfeit, not accepted by God
You want to keep losing this or run along before you get humiliated some more, Diarrheal Wind?
All I was responding to was insults. You're really autistic, aren't you?
Dude, you're nothing but a big sad bag of hate and insults. Heck, you couldn't even claim you were only responding to insults without tagging on an insult. Don't you know autism is a serious problem affecting many families? Do you really think it's Christian to ridicule families with autistic children? Sadly, I expect you have no problem hurting others. Neither did your hero Pinochet.

Eva-Green.jpg
One of my kids has HFA. I would be offended at offensivelyopenminded but he's a whelp with poor upbringing and doesn't know any better.
I had an awesome upbringing actually. And 90+% of those diagnosed with autism are really just kids playing dumb and weak, lazy parents not correcting their children. Any excuse to get your kid put on some mind-killing medication so you don't have to do your job, right?
"I had an awesome upbringing actually"...besides the lesbian kindergarten teacher molesting boys...and stealing their lunch money...and not feeling comfortable enough to tell your parents until a decade later.....an awesome upbringing indeed.

No I haven't.
Stole my lunch, not lunch money. And she was an obese pig of a bulldyke, like Bodecea here.
She stole your lunch!!! Even better...you had an awesome upbringing indeed.

The Greek word for 'reprobate' is 'adokimos'...which means rejected, counterfeit, not accepted by God
You want to keep losing this or run along before you get humiliated some more, Diarrheal Wind?
All I was responding to was insults. You're really autistic, aren't you?
Dude, you're nothing but a big sad bag of hate and insults. Heck, you couldn't even claim you were only responding to insults without tagging on an insult. Don't you know autism is a serious problem affecting many families? Do you really think it's Christian to ridicule families with autistic children? Sadly, I expect you have no problem hurting others. Neither did your hero Pinochet.

Eva-Green.jpg
One of my kids has HFA. I would be offended at offensivelyopenminded but he's a whelp with poor upbringing and doesn't know any better.
I had an awesome upbringing actually. And 90+% of those diagnosed with autism are really just kids playing dumb and weak, lazy parents not correcting their children. Any excuse to get your kid put on some mind-killing medication so you don't have to do your job, right?
"I had an awesome upbringing actually"...besides the lesbian kindergarten teacher molesting boys...and stealing their lunch money...and not feeling comfortable enough to tell your parents until a decade later.....an awesome upbringing indeed.
Teachers aren't part of your 'upbringing', you dumb snail-trailing mullet headed dildo rider. My parents were good parents to me. That's what I meant by that, not that I didn't have any issues growing up. . everybody has something bad happen to them growing up. Maybe not being molested, but something.

Keep being stupid and ignoring the actual discussion. It proves to everyone you've lost.

God hates fags, says so in the bible....too bad, so sad.
Proving once again you are a liar:
....[/SIZE]I'm just going ignore you from now on.
tiffani-thiessen-hd-wallpapers-fashion-796088475.jpg
What does this say about people who have sexual relations with people of the same gender?
"
Romans 1:20-30King James Version (KJV)
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,"

Let's review the whelp's lie:

So this was a lesbian with a girlfriend who molested boys, (!) many of them, and locked him in closets, stole his lunch, threatened him. And she was finally caught, which put her in the news for us to find, but whelp-boy doesn't want to tell us who she is.

Because she doesn't exist.

And none of that actually happened. It's a bunch of bullshit whelp-boy made up to justify his irrational hatred of gay people.

How pathetic!

Let's review the whelp's lie:

So this was a lesbian with a girlfriend who molested boys, (!) many of them, and locked him in closets, stole his lunch, threatened him. And she was finally caught, which put her in the news for us to find, but whelp-boy doesn't want to tell us who she is.

Because she doesn't exist.

And none of that actually happened. It's a bunch of bullshit whelp-boy made up to justify his irrational hatred of gay people.

How pathetic!
I don't care if you think it didn't happen, so are you done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back