Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greek word for 'reprobate' is 'adokimos'...which means rejected, counterfeit, not accepted by God
You want to keep losing this or run along before you get humiliated some more, Diarrheal Wind?
All I was responding to was insults. You're really autistic, aren't you?
Dude, you're nothing but a big sad bag of hate and insults. Heck, you couldn't even claim you were only responding to insults without tagging on an insult. Don't you know autism is a serious problem affecting many families? Do you really think it's Christian to ridicule families with autistic children? Sadly, I expect you have no problem hurting others. Neither did your hero Pinochet.

Eva-Green.jpg
One of my kids has HFA. I would be offended at offensivelyopenminded but he's a whelp with poor upbringing and doesn't know any better.
I had an awesome upbringing actually. And 90+% of those diagnosed with autism are really just kids playing dumb and weak, lazy parents not correcting their children. Any excuse to get your kid put on some mind-killing medication so you don't have to do your job, right?
"I had an awesome upbringing actually"...besides the lesbian kindergarten teacher molesting boys...and stealing their lunch money...and not feeling comfortable enough to tell your parents until a decade later.....an awesome upbringing indeed.
Teachers aren't part of your 'upbringing', you dumb snail-trailing mullet headed dildo rider. My parents were good parents to me. That's what I meant by that, not that I didn't have any issues growing up. . everybody has something bad happen to them growing up. Maybe not being molested, but something.
"My parents were good parents to me"...that's why you couldn't tell them that your "lesbian" kindergarten teacher molested you and took your lunch! Awesome upbringing...and it shows.

You've just been caught in a lie.
No I haven't.
Kid, you've been caught in multiple lies and you're lying now. The penalty for lying is death according to the Bible as I proved to you earlier.
You caught me in zero lies. You're making things up and claiming you know they're true claims with zero evidence. You're an idiot, so I don't expect you to get that.

You keep on trucking there, scooter. Lol

[/QUOTE]
What does this say about people who have sexual relations with people of the same gender?
"
[/QUOTE]

Mortal sin

Let's review the whelp's lie:

She was a self-proclaimed lesbian, had a girlfriend and everything. Obviously you'd classify her as bisexual knowing what she did....she also molested several other boys. And not only did she molest me, she locked me in closets during recess periods, stole my lunch and threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone. I never did tell my parents until I was 14 years old.

So this was a lesbian with a girlfriend who molested boys, (!) many of them, and locked him in closets, stole his lunch, threatened him. And she was finally caught, which put her in the news for us to find, but whelp-boy doesn't want to tell us who she is.

Because she doesn't exist.

And none of that actually happened. It's a bunch of bullshit whelp-boy made up to justify his irrational hatred of gay people.

How pathetic!
I don't care if you think it didn't happen, so are you done?
You're Hillary Clinton now, a documented liar. The only difference is no lipstick and better hydration habits.

She was a self-proclaimed lesbian, had a girlfriend and everything. Obviously you'd classify her as bisexual knowing what she did....she also molested several other boys. And not only did she molest me, she locked me in closets during recess periods, stole my lunch and threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone. I never did tell my parents until I was 14 years old.

So this was a lesbian with a girlfriend who molested boys, (!) many of them, and locked him in closets, stole his lunch, threatened him. And she was finally caught, which put her in the news for us to find, but whelp-boy doesn't want to tell us who she is.

And none of that actually happened. It's a bunch of bullshit whelp-boy made up to justify his irrational hatred of gay people.

How pathetic!
I cannot help but wonder how a "lesbian" molest boys...by making them fingerpaint?

Dude, you're nothing but a big sad bag of hate and insults. Heck, you couldn't even claim you were only responding to insults without tagging on an insult. Don't you know autism is a serious problem affecting many families? Do you really think it's Christian to ridicule families with autistic children? Sadly, I expect you have no problem hurting others. Neither did your hero Pinochet.

Eva-Green.jpg
One of my kids has HFA. I would be offended at offensivelyopenminded but he's a whelp with poor upbringing and doesn't know any better.
I had an awesome upbringing actually. And 90+% of those diagnosed with autism are really just kids playing dumb and weak, lazy parents not correcting their children. Any excuse to get your kid put on some mind-killing medication so you don't have to do your job, right?
"I had an awesome upbringing actually"...besides the lesbian kindergarten teacher molesting boys...and stealing their lunch money...and not feeling comfortable enough to tell your parents until a decade later.....an awesome upbringing indeed.
Teachers aren't part of your 'upbringing', you dumb snail-trailing mullet headed dildo rider. My parents were good parents to me. That's what I meant by that, not that I didn't have any issues growing up. . everybody has something bad happen to them growing up. Maybe not being molested, but something.
"My parents were good parents to me"...that's why you couldn't tell them that your "lesbian" kindergarten teacher molested you and took your lunch! Awesome upbringing...and it shows.
I was embarrassed about it. Ashamed, like a lot of kids who have been molested. Sue me.

What does this say about people who have sexual relations with people of the same gender?
"
[/QUOTE]

Mortal sin[/QUOTE]
And what is a reprobate in the bible? A reject from God. If God rejects them, does He love them or hate them?

I was embarrassed about it. Ashamed, like a lot of kids who have been molested. Sue me.
Sure...you knew enough at 5 years old that your teacher was a "lesbian". You knew enough to be ashamed....you were ashamed of having your lunch taken too?

Keep digging...this is a good tall tale.

How pathetic!
I cannot help but wonder how a "lesbian" molest boys...by making them fingerpaint?
Well you see, Snail-Trail....as I stated, she was a self-professed lesbian with a girlfriend, obviously she was bisexual, which is why I said self-professed. Are you retarded? Yes, yes...you are.

Eva-Green.jpg

Continue attacking his family Butch, go on make everyone's week.

"

Mortal sin[/QUOTE]
And what is a reprobate in the bible? A reject from God. If God rejects them, does He love them or hate them?[/QUOTE]

Good question, God loves all but in the Bible He hated the reprobate Esau

Sure...you knew enough at 5 years old that your teacher was a "lesbian". You knew enough to be ashamed....you were ashamed of having your lunch taken too?

You degenerates think that a 5 year-old can announce that it wants to Transgender.

How pathetic!
Well you see, Snail-Trail....as I stated, she was a self-professed lesbian with a girlfriend, obviously she was bisexual, which is why I said self-professed. Are you retarded? Yes, yes...you are.
You had a kindergarten teacher announce to you...perhaps as she was "molessting" you that she was a lesbian...that she had a wife? I call shenanigans.

"

Mortal sin
And what is a reprobate in the bible? A reject from God. If God rejects them, does He love them or hate them?[/QUOTE]

Good question, God loves all but in the Bible He hated the reprobate Easu[/QUOTE]

Bode and Ilk are going to Hell, The Bible is clear no carpet munching, no butt fucking.

How pathetic!
So her sexuality ranges from adult women to 5 year old boys?

This just keeps getting better! :dig:

You degenerates think that a 5 year-old can announce that it wants to Transgender.
Nope...try again....lololol

How pathetic!
You had a kindergarten teacher announce to you...perhaps as she was "molessting" you that she was a lesbian...that she had a wife? I call shenanigans.

Do you condone children being molested or do you condemn children being molested?

Actually a lie can be a mortal or venial sin, it depends on what the lie is.
Bearing false witness is pretty clear. We can discuss the difference Christ made with the OT, but haters like OffensivelyOpenMinded cherry-pick what they want to justify their hatred. You and I both know Christ's words trump all in the Bible, but OOM clearly disregards Christ's words in favor of Leviticus and his interpretation of Romans.

"

Mortal sin
And what is a reprobate in the bible? A reject from God. If God rejects them, does He love them or hate them?

Good question, God loves all but in the Bible He hated the reprobate Easu[/QUOTE]

Bode and Ilk are going to Hell, The Bible is clear no carpet munching, no butt fucking.[/QUOTE]
God DID love them, but they rejected God and in turn, God rejected them....he does not love them anymore. He hates them.

Nope...try again....lololol

But you do, we've had this in threads about Transgenders, where young children want to Transgender and people have said how can they know this and the LGBT Crowd have said that even children as young as two are aware that they want to be male if female or female if male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back