Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack one person or group to retaliate against what another person or group actually did. That is the entirely fallacious reasoning behind terrorism of any sort, isn't it?

I have seen many leftists in these forums justifying terrorist acts when it is Muslims. Let's hope there won't be any right wingers justifying this one.

Let's see, the normal reaction to a successful terrorist act is to dance in the streets and shout with your tongue wagging wildly, right? Isn't that how it was shown the day of Sept.9, 2001?

The culprit was said to have a bad comb over and small hands. Police described him as a fat orange gremlin.

Hahaha...you're a heretic. Telling me I won't receive God's mercy because I can read the bible and it clearly says God hates homos?
. If that's true then God hates men who jackoff and will put them to death for it.

Genesis 38 8-10
Geez, I hope not. I'm sure my 13 year old son jacked off 3 times today.

Then he got up and got ready for school.

Hahaha...you're a heretic. Telling me I won't receive God's mercy because I can read the bible and it clearly says God hates homos?
. If that's true then God hates men who jackoff and will put them to death for it.

Genesis 38 8-10

Masturbation does not make one a reprobate. I know you're trying to be funny and all, but at least try to do it intelligently.

Jacking off doesn't make one repro

Genesis 38 8-10

Masturbation does not make one a reprobate. I know you're trying to be funny and all, but at least try to do it intelligently.
Hmmm....hit a little too close to home?

Genesis 38 8-10

No. It just doesn't make one reprobate

Look, homosexuality is totally unnatural behavior. According to the Bible, every one of is us born with a sin nature; we have a natural tendency to sin. For example, children do not need to be taught to lie; they are born with a tendency to lie when it is convenient. We are all tempted by sin and must put forth an effort to do right and not to take the path of least resistance.

However, a normal man is not even tempted with homosexuality at all. The thought of homosexuality to a normal man is disgusting and repulsive. A process must take place before a person can become so perverted as to desire a relationship with the same gender. This process is outlined in Romans 1.

Romans 1:21 1) They knew God (they were exposed to the knowledge of God).
2) They glorified him not as God.
3) Neither were they thankful.
4) They became vain in their imaginations.
5) Their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:22 6) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.
Romans 1:23 7) They changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man.
Romans 1:24 8) God gave them up to uncleanness.
Romans 1:25 9) They changed the truth of God into a lie.
10) They worshipped and served the creature more than the creator.
Romans 1:26 11) God gave them up unto vile affections.
12) Their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.
Romans 1:27 13) The men burned in lust one toward another.
14) Men with men working that which is unseemly.
Romans 1:28 15) They did not like to retain God in their knowledge.
16) God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient.

Next God gives us a roll call of the attributes of the Sodomite (homosexual)
"Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." - Romans 1:29-32

God defines the word "reprobate", used in Romans 1:28 in regard to homosexuals, the first time it is ever mentioned in the Bible. The first reference to the word "reprobate" in the Bible is Jeremiah 6:30, "Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them." God has already rejected the sodomites. He gave them over to become the filthy animals they are. Although God initially loved them (�God so loved the world�) and wanted them to be saved and died on the cross for them, they refused to be saved or even acknowledge God, and God finally gave them up.

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. - Jude 7

The word "queer" is a very Biblical description of the homosexual since here God refers to them as "strange." God did not send a preacher or soul-winner to Sodom, he sent two angels to examine the situation and to remove Lot from the city. His only solution to the problem of homosexuality was to pour out literal Hellfire and destroy the city as an example of what he thinks about sodomy.The Bible tells us in Romans 1:30 that the homosexuals are "haters of God."
Nice cherry-picking to justify your hate but you forget this one:

Matthew 25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Cherry picking? These are full, in context verses. You don't know what you're talking about. Lol

Last edited:

Genesis 38 8-10

So when AvgGuy rotates his howitzers toward your sacred cow, suddenly God is benevolent and most merciful.

Genesis 38 8-10

So when AvgGuy rotates his howitzers toward your sacred cow, suddenly God is benevolent and most merciful.
What in the heck are you babbling about?

Genesis 38 8-10

I hope your son doesn't frequent this board. Only thousands of people know about his masturbation habits now. You're the worst father ever.

Genesis 38 8-10

I hope your son doesn't frequent this board. Only thousands of people know about his masturbation habits now. You're the worst father ever.
Haha...this won the thread.

I have always hated faggots, I didn't choose to.
Dude, you choose to hate. If you are claiming Martians are shooting hate rays into your brain, I can understand that better (i.e. psychosis) than some lying asshole who claims he hates because he has to hate.

You have nothing but parroting the same old lame buzz words over and over and over again. Pathetic. And, you're supposed to parrot 'Alt Right', and some silly assed crap with '-phobe' pasted on the end, too, or I think they take away some of your Snowflake trophies or something, don't they?

Come on dude. Really? Does this really need to be shown here?
Or are you one of those retards and thinks it doesn't count cause it don't say faggot?
As noted above, I strongly doubt Christ condones hate, even for gays.

No need to doubt, there are bibles everywhere; try reading one before running around trying to tell Xians what they're supposed to believe and parrot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back