Florida: Gay!

I think now that they are allowing gay marriage in Florida it is turning people gay

They never had gays before

I think now that they are allowing gay marriage in Florida it is turning people gay

They never had gays before
My neighbor just proposed to me. Never mind that she is already married and so am I.

I think her head just exploded in hell.

:lol: like a living hell...

Save_Our_Children_Fundraising_card.jpg

i heard many of the florida counties are now going to stop performing courthouse weddings altogether...

On past occasions, county clerks who do not approve of gay marriage have attempted to refuse to comply with the law and refuse to hand out licenses. This tends to not end well for the clerks because they can’t just refuse to do their jobs and get away with it. It’s not like they’re police officers.

But it doesn’t—and shouldn’t—mean the clerks have to tell gay couples how awesome and wonderful it is that they’re getting married. So in response, some 14 Florida counties are going to end the practice of performing wedding ceremonies at the courthouses for all couples. They will still hand out marriage licenses; they just won’t perform the weddings.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back