Florida GOP Wants a WAR With Disney - Attempting to Remove the Rights they've had since 1967

If I go to either Orange or Osceola and buy a large piece of poverty and start a business then I will be assessed property taxes. I also have to adhere to water management district rules. I also have to get building permits if I put up a structure. Why shouldn't that apply to Dusney?

Why does that make a difference?

If I go to either Orange or Osceola and buy a large piece of property and start a business then I will be assessed property taxes. I also have to adhere to water management district rules. I also have to get building permits if I put up a structure. Why shouldn't that apply to Disney?
Would the economic situation in swampy Orlando be the same without Disney?

Is it not a function of government to facilitate economic growth?

You mean the same disney that came to Florida and brought land cheaply through subterfuge and lies? My heros..

Really don't know what that area was like before disney do you?
Basically, orange groves, swamp, and forest.
Disney employs 77k people in florida.
Add the hotels, restaurants, and other attractions that wouldn't exist but for disney and you're looking at another 150k workers.

The governor of OK is trying to give some company 1 billion in tax breaks to move there.
Happens all the time.

Oh, and did you know that the governor who bought all this about was a Conservative republican.

A little education
You're welcome.
The nation in 1967 was of families and Disney was created for that. Today, Disney has been of something else for many years. The statements that the current leadership has made is how the organization has been and has been hiding for that time. There are corrupted people in government employment connected to Disney. Left or right and even law enforcement people.

Also, now think of the potential insurance liability rony is forcing the counties to take on. Permitting and inspections would fall to the counties and their taxpayers.

Just because fascist rony has a pricky burr up his ass.

Disney is already there. They had their gravy train for 50 years.

They shouldn't have pissed off DeSantis with that queer Groomer shit.

DeSantis signed the bill today so Disney is fucked now unless some court can save them.

Now they will be treated like everybody else. Oh the horror!

Disney is already there. They had their gravy train for 50 years.

They shouldn't have pissed off DeSantis with that queer Groomer shit.

DeSantis signed the bill today so Disney is fucked now unless some court can save them.

Now they will be treated like everybody else. Oh the horror!
Will never complete the deal.

It's just election BS for fascist rony.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back