Florida Governor Again Caves In to the Race Hustlers

The Confederate soldiers WERE veterans of the United States Armed Forces. Your way of excluding them from this country, is incredibly bigoted against 90 million people living in the 11 southern states. Rethink.
I don't see how confederate troops can be considered veterans of the United States when they fought against the United States. Surely, you don't consider the Confederacy a part of the United States even though they seceded from the nation.
WHAAATT ?? Of course the Confederacy was part of the United States. Can you locate it on this map ?

states_imgmap.gif

And the troops of the North also fought against the United States, when they fought against the United States South. Oh, I can see I'm having to conduct a training class to go through this thread.

th
No way. The southern states secede and declared their independence from the United States. Furthermore, they were not the United States South as you claim, the name of their nation was the Confederate States of America.
What's in a name ? The southern states have always been part of the USA, and always will be, and YOU KNOW IT. You just don't like it, that's all. LOL. And like I said, YOU OWE US.
th
If your premise is true then shooting them for their treasonous behavior was the right course of action.
That is exactly what many in the North wanted as has been the case in many countries. Look how Rome handled rebellions or how the Chinese extracted revenge for civil war. The North certainly could have executed the leaders of the Confederacy, and extracted heavy reparation from the South but wisely our leaders forgoed the desire for revenge in order to bring the South back into the union.

The Confederate soldiers WERE veterans of the United States Armed Forces. Your way of excluding them from this country, is incredibly bigoted against 90 million people living in the 11 southern states. Rethink.
I don't see how confederate troops can be considered veterans of the United States when they fought against the United States. Surely, you don't consider the Confederacy a part of the United States even though they seceded from the nation.
WHAAATT ?? Of course the Confederacy was part of the United States. Can you locate it on this map ?

states_imgmap.gif

And the troops of the North also fought against the United States, when they fought against the United States South. Oh, I can see I'm having to conduct a training class to go through this thread.

th
No way. The southern states secede and declared their independence from the United States. Furthermore, they were not the United States South as you claim, the name of their nation was the Confederate States of America.
What's in a name ? The southern states have always been part of the USA, and always will be, and YOU KNOW IT. You just don't like it, that's all. LOL. And like I said, YOU OWE US.
th
If your premise is true then shooting them for their treasonous behavior was the right course of action.

Wrong. If a person commits treason, they should be arrested with all their constitutional rights given to them.

If you do what you said, YOU could be legally shot, in self-defense of the person you were shooting. If yo9u survive, you could be arrested for murder.

A bad, BIGOTED girl. :biggrin:
How am I bigoted, aside from bigoted against traitors.
Your words >>> "Do you live in Floriduh? In one sentence you insulted 20 Million Americans, living in Florida.
The vast majority of Floridians are idiots. That isn't bigotry, it's fact.
Compared to New Yorkers (from New York City), Floridians are geniuses. New Yorkers are the dumbest. Just look who they elected to be their Mayor. Dumbass DeBlasio.
Where did you emigrate from?

Who ever said I emigrated ?

states_imgmap.gif

th
th
The states of the Confederacy would certainly not agree they were part of the United States.
They would agree that they were, and that the North was part of them. Both part of each other. It's like the arms are the North. The legs are the South. All one body. :biggrin:
You describing America today, not during the Civil War.
FALSE! I am describing the USA, for ALL of its history.

Forum List

Back