Florida Grand Jury Report Vindicates 5 Spot-On Covid Claims You Weren’t Allowed To Say, released report on its investigation into Pharma malfeasance

They were sold as working far more effectively than they actually were.
Hold on, earlier you said masks were sold as a cure-all and "unbreakable protection" (your exact words) which means a panacea that prevents infection. Clearly what you claimed isn't true, so now you've changed it up and have said they were sold as working more effectively than they actually were, which is a completely different claim.

Especially the surgical and cloth masks. It's all part of the same fucking bullshit.
CDC, from back in 2020:

"The filtration, effectiveness, fit, and performance of cloth masks are inferior to those of medical masks and respirators. Cloth mask use should not be mandated for healthcare workers, who should as a priority be provided proper respiratory protection. Cloth masks are a more suitable option for community use when medical masks are unavailable. Protection provided by cloth masks may be improved by selecting appropriate material, increasing the number of mask layers, and using those with a design that provides filtration and fit. Cloth masks should be washed daily and after high-exposure use by using soap and water or other appropriate methods."

They weren't exactly giving them the highest endorsement either, more like a better-than-nothing if no medical masks are available.

Hold on, earlier you said masks were sold as a cure-all and "unbreakable protection" (your exact words) which means a panacea that prevents infection. Clearly what you claimed isn't true, so now you've changed it up and have said they were sold as working more effectively than they actually were, which is a completely different claim.

CDC, from back in 2020:

"The filtration, effectiveness, fit, and performance of cloth masks are inferior to those of medical masks and respirators. Cloth mask use should not be mandated for healthcare workers, who should as a priority be provided proper respiratory protection. Cloth masks are a more suitable option for community use when medical masks are unavailable. Protection provided by cloth masks may be improved by selecting appropriate material, increasing the number of mask layers, and using those with a design that provides filtration and fit. Cloth masks should be washed daily and after high-exposure use by using soap and water or other appropriate methods."

They weren't exactly giving them the highest endorsement either, more like a better-than-nothing if no medical masks are available.

If you lemmings only held the CDC to the level of consistency you are holding someone on a message board to.

You can find that information, it wasn't what the talking heads and the government shills were saying.

Ah, so you're back to using Nazi references.

Because wearing a mask is just as burdensome as being stripped of human rights by Nazis.

If the jackboot fits.....

it's not even close as burdensome. What it is is the same thought process behind things like large soda bans, plastic bag bans, gas stove bans, ICE vehicle bans, etc etc etc. All made to make our lives just a little bit more miserable.

If the jackboot fits.....

it's not even close as burdensome. What it is is the same thought process behind things like large soda bans, plastic bag bans, gas stove bans, ICE vehicle bans, etc etc etc. All made to make our lives just a little bit more miserable.
The thought is to ask people to do something minimally burdensome that may provide some degree of protection from a deadly disease.

And what does that thought process have to do with the Nazis?

You're a goddamn hysterical moron. The only Karen here is you. A Karen would compare doing something so simple and easy like wearing a mask to Nazis. That's Karen shit. Karen's are obsessed with themselves and thinking they don't have to follow rules if they don't want to.

The thought is to ask people to do something minimally burdensome that may provide some degree of protection from a deadly disease.

You're a goddamn hysterical moron. The only Karen here is you. A Karen would compare doing something so simple and easy like wearing a mask to Nazis. That's Karen shit. Karen's are obsessed with themselves and thinking they don't have to follow rules if they don't want to.

And then went on to demanding long terms of remote learning for kids, and the other bullshit during the pandemic.

Turns out it's about as deadly as a bad flu, so should we mandate masks every flu season?

Blah Blah Blah, I'm a fucking lemming, blah blah blah. That's what your last paragraph says.

If you lemmings only held the CDC to the level of consistency you are holding someone on a message board to.
This is a poor attempt at distraction, I've given no information on whether I believe the CDC and it isn't relevant to whether or not masks were touted as a foolproof solution. To review:

1. You claimed masks were peddled as a cure-all, as unbreakable protection
2. That certainly isn't what I remembered, and I easily found CDC guidance from 2020 proving you weren't telling the truth
3. You quickly backed off your previous false claims and have been trying to throw red herrings ever since.

You were caught man, and it is quite ironic how often those who chastise the government about lying are in fact so comfortable lying themselves. Holding someone to consistency = calling out people lying about what happened? I don't think so.

You can find that information, it wasn't what the talking heads and the government shills were saying.
Yes, that is the beauty of the internet, I can search for information by date which makes it quite easy to expose people spreading misinformation like you have been doing in this thread.

He does quite comfortable with hyperbole.

Yep, he is fitting the very definition of Karen, right down to using dishonesty when it is convenient and lashing out when caught.

This is a poor attempt at distraction, I've given no information on whether I believe the CDC and it isn't relevant to whether or not masks were touted as a foolproof solution. To review:

1. You claimed masks were peddled as a cure-all, as unbreakable protection
2. That certainly isn't what I remembered, and I easily found CDC guidance from 2020 proving you weren't telling the truth
3. You quickly backed off your previous false claims and have been trying to throw red herrings ever since.

You were caught man, and it is quite ironic how often those who chastise the government about lying are in fact so comfortable lying themselves. Holding someone to consistency = calling out people lying about what happened? I don't think so.

Yes, that is the beauty of the internet, I can search for information by date which makes it quite easy to expose people spreading misinformation like you have been doing in this thread.

No, it's calling out fixation as a method of avoiding actual discussion.

You forget how hard masks were pushed, and legislated, and mandated.

"misinformation", when you know you can't call it a lie but don't like the opinion.

And then went on to demanding long terms of remote learning for kids, and the other bullshit during the pandemic.

Turns out it's about as deadly as a bad flu, so should we mandate masks every flu season?

Blah Blah Blah, I'm a fucking lemming, blah blah blah. That's what your last paragraph says.
It was not about as deadly as a bad flu in 2020 and 2021. Things change, something which you don’t want to acknowledge, as time goes on. It was far worse than any flu in modern history.

People like you saying it was just a bad flu led to overconfidence and death.

It was not about as deadly as a bad flu in 2020 and 2021. Things change, something which you don’t want to acknowledge, as time goes on. It was far worse than any flu in modern history.

People like you saying it was just a bad flu led to overconfidence and death.

Yes, it was over the entire population. And the counting of people with COVID as dying from COVID skews the numbers even further. The Flu isn't given that level of scrutiny.

A bad flu is pretty bad, especially for the people with co-morbidities.

I just started getting the flu shot 5 years ago, and since I probably just got over it (sick this weekend, but not too bad) I'm glad I did.

Yes, it was over the entire population. And the counting of people with COVID as dying from COVID skews the numbers even further. The Flu isn't given that level of scrutiny.

A bad flu is pretty bad, especially for the people with co-morbidities.

I just started getting the flu shot 5 years ago, and since I probably just got over it (sick this weekend, but not too bad) I'm glad I did.
No, it wasn’t just a bad flu and any serious medical provider who was in the hospital will tell you as much.

As for the talking point about “dying with COVID”, that didn’t skew numbers anywhere near what the internet weirdos tell you. We were almost certainly undercounting COVID deaths early in the pandemic. False attribution of deaths from COVID surely did occur, but not with enough regularity to skew data significantly.

What makes it less than a bad flu isn’t just the mortality rate but ease of spread. When it comes to COVID, the rate and ease of spread is so much higher than influenza, that the combination makes it far more deadly.

And yes, the flu is given a lot of scrutiny.

You clearly just found a narrative on the internet you liked and decided that no data is going to change your mind.

No, it wasn’t just a bad flu and any serious medical provider who was in the hospital will tell you as much.

As for the talking point about “dying with COVID”, that didn’t skew numbers anywhere near what the internet weirdos tell you. We were almost certainly undercounting COVID deaths early in the pandemic. False attribution of deaths from COVID surely did occur, but not with enough regularity to skew data significantly.

What makes it less than a bad flu isn’t just the mortality rate but ease of spread. When it comes to COVID, the rate and ease of spread is so much higher than influenza, that the combination makes it far more deadly.

And yes, the flu is given a lot of scrutiny.

You clearly just found a narrative on the internet you liked and decided that no data is going to change your mind.

Whats the difference between dying of COVID or the flu?

We thought at the beginning the mortality rate could be 5%, that's why there was panic. When it was found to be far less, especially in healthy people, the panic should have subsided, but it didn't. It was pushed by those on the left.

Flu is pretty easily spread as well.

Whats the difference between dying of COVID or the flu?

We thought at the beginning the mortality rate could be 5%, that's why there was panic. When it was found to be far less, especially in healthy people, the panic should have subsided, but it didn't. It was pushed by those on the left.

Flu is pretty easily spread as well.
We saw what happened in New York in the first few months of the pandemic. If we had gone on business as usual, that would have happened everywhere in the country.

Spreading misinformation about it being “not that bad” led to overconfidence and a lot of death.

We saw what happened in New York in the first few months of the pandemic. If we had gone on business as usual, that would have happened everywhere in the country.

Spreading misinformation about it being “not that bad” led to overconfidence and a lot of death.

What exactly happened in NY?

Masks do stop droplets of saliva though, right?

Droplets of saliva can contain the virus, right?
Then, why did Dr. Fauci initially tell us that we don’t need to walk around wearing a mask because “it might stop . . .a droplet” in dismissive tones?

Why did he start the Covid pandemic by lying to us?

When, if ever, did he stop lying to us about Covid? And support your answer with evidence, please.

Then, why did Dr. Fauci initially tell us that we don’t need to walk around wearing a mask because “it might stop . . .a droplet” in dismissive tones?

Why did he start the Covid pandemic by lying to us?

When, if ever, did he stop lying to us about Covid? And support your answer with evidence, please.
You first. Link please.

Thousands of people were going to die regardless, it was a novel virus with an affinity for the elderly, the fat, and the immune suppressed.
The majority of the country is elderly, fat or immune suppressed.

So much for claiming it was just a bad flu. What New York experienced in March 2020 has never happened with any flu in modern history.

Forum List

Back