Florida Grand Jury Report Vindicates 5 Spot-On Covid Claims You Weren’t Allowed To Say, released report on its investigation into Pharma malfeasance

Wear it or else sure the hell is, especially when it's efficacy when used by most people was questionable.

You are a lemming, of course you don't see the issue with it.
How hard is it to wear a mask?

Tell me. I want to hear you explain how that is such a burden.

When the government mandates something as stupid as masking in public because they can't figure out anything better, its burdensome and unwarranted.
How burdensome is it? That’s what I want to know.

Tell me about this terrible bruden.

Forced use implies they help, which they do.

If you believed forced use meant the masks were 100 percent effective, that is on you.

Nobody pretended they were 100 percent effective.

I am aware. I have been fitted for masks before working with aqueous ammonia and also they didn't let us have facial hair in the navy because we had to be able to wear gas masks and OBAs.

Yet even a poorly worn mask will stop many saliva droplets.
To some degree or another, masks block the airway. I tested myself early on with an N95 mask and a pulse oximeter. 30 minutes of use dropped my oxygen saturation from 97% to 92%. I was not able to measure how much my carbon dioxide saturation increased, but it did. The other side of the hypoxia coin is hypercapnia.

The masks are harmful.

How burdensome is it? That’s what I want to know.

Tell me about this terrible bruden.

If that's all you got, you got nuttin.

The real issue was the false sense of security it gave people with high risk conditions.

If that's all you got, you got nuttin.

The real issue was the false sense of security it gave people with high risk conditions.
You can’t answer the question which demonstrates how you have nothing.

There was little sense of security amongst people with high risk conditions due to masks. Suggesting this is quite ignorant. There was an idiotically false sense of security from people who believed in hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, or NAC. There was an idiotically false sense of security from people who were told it was no worse than a cold or flu. There was an idiotically false sense of security from people who were led to believe it was only the elderly who were at risk. Meanwhile, Bob never got vaccinated because he wasnt “afraid” but didn’t realize his BMI of 40, history of hypertension and age over 50 put him at tons of risk during the delta wave.

A grand jury...of doctors?...of impartial state statisticians?
Yeah, in DeSantis World, this counts for exactly...bupkus.
Next up in Florida, a grand jury will find that Mickey Mouse is indeed indoctrinating young children. :auiqs.jpg:

Are jurors in malpractice trials all doctors? CCP propagandist killer.

Last edited:
You can’t answer the question which demonstrates how you have nothing.

There was little sense of security amongst people with high risk conditions due to masks. Suggesting this is quite ignorant. There was an idiotically false sense of security from people who believed in hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, or NAC. There was an idiotically false sense of security from people who were told it was no worse than a cold or flu. There was an idiotically false sense of security from people who were led to believe it was only the elderly who were at risk. Meanwhile, Bob never got vaccinated because he wasnt “afraid” but didn’t realize his BMI of 40, history of hypertension and age over 50 put him at tons of risk during the delta wave.

I did answer the question, you by yourself in your car mask wearing lemming.

Actually for most people it wasn't worse than the flu, and the flu can be pretty fucking bad.

I did answer the question, you by yourself in your car mask wearing lemming.

Actually for most people it wasn't worse than the flu, and the flu can be pretty fucking bad.
You didn’t answer the question, because you know the answer demonstrates how hollow your attempt to make wearing a mask seem draconian.

When everyone thinks they’re “most people“, you are giving them a false sense of security.

You didn’t answer the question, because you know the answer demonstrates how hollow your attempt to make wearing a mask seem draconian.

When everyone thinks they’re “most people“, you are giving them a false sense of security.

The whole thing was draconian and reflexive, and controlling, based on when they may have thought the mortality rate was around 4%-5%. When it turned out to be far lower they refused to adjust the response.

Masks became a religious talisman, not a method of controlling spread.

The whole thing was draconian and reflexive, and controlling, based on when they may have thought the mortality rate was around 4%-5%. When it turned out to be far lower they refused to adjust the response.

Masks became a religious talisman, not a method of controlling spread.
Thats not what draconian means, dipshit. You just think draconian means something you don’t like.

Wearing a mask is minimally burdensome. If it’s minimally effective, then it’s minimally effective. But since it’s minimally burdensome, it’s not terribly off balance. It sure as hell isn’t draconian.

Last edited:
Thats not what draconian means, dipshit. You just think draconian means something you don’t like.

Wearing a mask is minimally burdensome. If it’s minimally effective, then it’s minimally effective. But since it’s minimally burdensome, it’s not terribly off balance. It sure as hell isn’t draconian.

When you forced people to wear masks, it's draconian.

Baaaaaa.

So every rule is draconian to you.

Fucking snowflakes think they cant ever be told what to do.

When people were yelled and screamed at and kicked out of places for not wearing them, that's draconian mob rule.

The people screaming at the maskless are the snowflakes, bitch.

When people were yelled and screamed at and kicked out of places for not wearing them, that's draconian mob rule.

The people screaming at the maskless are the snowflakes, bitch.
Yes, being kicked out of places for not following the rules is what happens. That means every rule is draconian to a snowflake like you.

The rule isn’t hard to follow though, so it’s really not draconian.

Yes, being kicked out of places for not following the rules is what happens. That means every rule is draconian to a snowflake like you.

The rule isn’t hard to follow though, so it’s really not draconian.

The rules were stupid, and were foisted on people as a cure all that wasn't.

And you bought it, hook, line and sinker like the good wibble lemming you are.

The rules were stupid, and were foisted on people as a cure all that wasn't.

And you bought it, hook, line and sinker like the good wibble lemming you are.
It was said to be a simple thing that can help.

The fucking weirdos turned it into some cultural resistance nonsense, which bled over into all sorts of other stupid behavior that seriously harmed people.

It’s very easy to wear a mask. Admit it.

It was said to be a simple thing that can help.

The fucking weirdos turned it into some cultural resistance nonsense, which bled over into all sorts of other stupid behavior that seriously harmed people.

It’s very easy to wear a mask. Admit it.

it was mandated and forced via bullying on the public. And you were probably one of the karens bitching to people about it.

It's very easy to give up your air conditioning. it's very easy not to drink. it's very easy not to eat meat.

The excuses of the chickenshit busybodies like you.

Forum List

Back