Florida is swamped by disease outbreaks as quackery replaces science

It'll just go away...like COVID.

Covid hasn't gone away ... SARS is evolving into something less deadly ... the coronavirus reproductive strategy relies on the infected victims surviving ... so they can be infected again next year ... best if the victim doesn't even know they're infected ...

Have we all stopped WASHING OUR HANDS now? ... do you really need me to mother you over the internet? ...

Covid hasn't gone away ... SARS is evolving into something less deadly ... the coronavirus reproductive strategy relies on the infected victims surviving ... so they can be infected again next year ... best if the victim doesn't even know they're infected ...

Have we all stopped WASHING OUR HANDS now? ...
I was quoting the orange jesus there.

Have we all stopped WASHING OUR HANDS now? ... do you really need me to mother you over the internet? ...
MAGAts don't wash.

Is that what you kinda sorta felt by watching tv? OK. Maybe...?

and...?

It was about the MMR and polio vaccines, and had a lot to do with the autism thing as well as the alternative medicine thing.

Rednecks weren't going with acupuncture and other eastern medical trends, soccer moms were.

Sure.

Then along came the orange carnival barker with his horse paste. That's their acupuncture.

Those shots are still being checked to see if there are any long term side effects. MMR and polio have been around for decades and have data for decades.

Can you say the same for the mNRA shots?

Also your side is still doing things like where I saw a "vintage sex film" event somewhere in Portland or Seattle that is still "masks required"

Nothing in that article proves Marvin's claim.

The alternative medicine thing was a soccer mom thing, and a ton of the anti vaxx (MMR, Polio, etc) people I remember from then weren't republican types.

It was a NYC, San Fran, LA thing, not a midwest or south thing.

Forum List

Back