Florida issues new guidance to doctors telling them to warn patients they could suffer HEART ATTACK after Covid shot

Finally you are beginning to understand.

Now look at this quote from an article I posted. Note that it doesn’t say the framers of the Articles of Confederation but instead the framers of the Constitution.

***snip**

The Framers of the Constitution envisioned that state governments, not the national government, would be the main unit of government for citizens on a day-to-day basis.
The framers of the Constitution envisioned a strong federal government not a collection of weak states.

Semantics do have to do with the theological techniques we have seen used in the coming of the American-assisted Chinese communist virus. Theologians have been manipulating the signifier-signified since at least the burial rites of the Neolithic.

Suggested reading is Deleuze, Desert Islands and Other Texts, The Planter's Art.

In this case, some, possibly most may have found benefit, without harm. People should evaluate in terms of their own situation, based on possible benefit, possible risk, neither one assured. That is my point.
This idiotic leftard government did not ALLOW people to evaluate for themselves, doofus.

That's the point. Illegal and thoroughly un-Constitutional overreach by the leftard gubmint.

Lots of people lost their jobs because of the BULLSHIT foisted on the American People by the US government.

Semantics, similar to gun folk that want to give people hell for saying clip instead of magazine.
I know what you mean, but I think it's the lying docs fault for trying to paint the new ha-ha "vaccines" that don't work like the flu vaccines and of course this Covid mess, as though they were like the REAL vaccines that protect you forever, like smallpox (I had one of those! Probably several of you did long ago) and for red measles and mumps and the several other really good ones: polio. They take decades to develop and there have been terrible accidental releases on the way (polio --) that didn't work and caused illness. But when they get a REAL vaccine, we know it.

This new thing doesn't work at all. I think the whole flu thing is also just a scam, to get people into doctors' offices so they can sell more and more drugs and "procedures." I used to get flu shots (still got flu, of course) but when the Covid thing happened, I realized we are so being bamboozled.

I guess I would like to call whatever they are pushing fraudulently now something else, rather than use the name for a medical breakthrough that really does work.

Semantics, similar to gun folk that want to give people hell for saying clip instead of magazine.
You can continue to wallow in your government sponsored ignorance if you wish.

I happen to have a degree in biochemistry, and actual experience in P4 virology labs.

When I hear BULLSHIT from the US government, the first words out of my mouth are going to be "bull" and "shit".

I do not bow down for politicians. Ever. For any reason. Those lying stinking ignorant fucktards work for ME, not the other way around

This idiotic leftard government did not ALLOW people to evaluate for themselves, doofus.

That's the point. Illegal and thoroughly un-Constitutional overreach by the leftard gubmint.

Lots of people lost their jobs because of the BULLSHIT foisted on the American People by the US government.
They let me. They didn't let you? Did they grab you by the scruffy of the neck, tie you down and stick you? Did you live?

I know what you mean, but I think it's the lying docs fault for trying to paint the new ha-ha "vaccines" that don't work like the flu vaccines and of course this Covid mess, as though they were like the REAL vaccines that protect you forever, like smallpox (I had one of those! Probably several of you did long ago) and for red measles and mumps and the several other really good ones: polio. They take decades to develop and there have been terrible accidental releases on the way (polio --) that didn't work and caused illness. But when they get a REAL vaccine, we know it.

This new thing doesn't work at all. I think the whole flu thing is also just a scam, to get people into doctors' offices so they can sell more and more drugs and "procedures." I used to get flu shots (still got flu, of course) but when the Covid thing happened, I realized we are so being bamboozled.

I guess I would like to call whatever they are pushing fraudulently now something else, rather than use the name for a medical breakthrough that really does work.
Unfortunately they do work like flu vaccine from my experience. I have never been harmed, but on the other hand, I have gotten the flu shot, when they guess the most probable strains for the season, only to come down with a different strain within 2 months.

They let me. They didn't let you? Did they grab you by the scruffy of the neck, tie you down and stick you? Did you live?
Hey dumbass, my next door neighbor was a teacher, and he lost his job FOR DARING TO MAKE HIS OWN INFORMED CHOICE.

Go spread your thoughtless bullshit to the ignorant. You're not fooling anyone else

Hey dumbass, my next door neighbor was a teacher, and he lost his job FOR DARING TO MAKE HIS OWN INFORMED CHOICE.

Go spread your thoughtless bullshit to the ignorant. You're not fooling anyone else
Not talking about your neighbor, your uncle or somebody you heard about. He made his choice, you must make yours. Did he go back to work somewhere after he made his choice or is he on welfare? Somehow, I doubt it. With consciously stepping outside the path, there are often consequences. It is up to the person acting on his own beliefs to decide whether worth it or not.

Why did it take So Long for these realities to be revealed?
Answer-politics and social engineering plus experimentation on humans as Guinea pigs.

Vaccines have literally allowed humanity to go from under a billion to 8 billion within 200 years. To attack vaccines is the height of idiocy.
No one is attacking all vaccines, dumbass. Just the one that was mandated for many people to keep their jobs and hadn't been subject to long-term testing.

Even if someone has taken the "vaccine", there's a good chance that one can wean themselves from it. Like other drugs, this mRNA therapy does not last, and must be renewed.

Forum List

Back