Florida issues new guidance to doctors telling them to warn patients they could suffer HEART ATTACK after Covid shot

True, but that does not alter the fact that the framers of our Constitution wanted to states to be more powerful than they are today.

That was the reason the Tenth Amendment was in the Bill of Rights.

Yes it does, they scrapped the idea after 8 years in favor of a strong federal government.

Yes it does, they scrapped the idea after 8 years in favor of a strong federal government.
You are not reading my links.

We are talking about the framers of our Constitution not the Articles of Confederation.

Note in the except bellow it says, “The Framers of the Constitution.“

***snip***

In the United States, the federalist system emerged because the states evolved from separate colonies, which had diverse populations and different needs. The Framers of the Constitution envisioned that state governments, not the national government, would be the main unit of government for citizens on a day-to-day basis.…emphasis added

Florida is warning citizens the Covid Vax can cause heart attacks. Sweden discards Eight millions doses of Covid Vax. England has stopped offering the Covid Vax as of 2-12-23.

People are waking up! :clap:

18 February 2023
They're are millions who will wake up dead....all but the ReAL owners of this ball of shit."Lets get me ona them thar saline shots...On Okra ! So the whoooole world can see. Make sure and Twatt and post on Farcebook, Instascam and anything else you can think of !!! "

Doctors should read the black label warnings to patients on all drugs they prescribe along with their recommendation, as far as I am concerned.
Doctors are idiots with a phd/MD-GP . I'll talk to and enjoy learning from a surgeon. I have no time for a Pharma whore who doesn't even know how to gaze into a microscope.
I have far more respect for a pharmacist who studies his product...and is often disgusted by there approval

You are not reading my links.

We are talking about the framers of our Constitution not the Articles of Confederation.

Note in the except bellow it says, “The Framers of the Constitution.“

***snip***

In the United States, the federalist system emerged because the states evolved from separate colonies, which had diverse populations and different needs. The Framers of the Constitution envisioned that state governments, not the national government, would be the main unit of government for citizens on a day-to-day basis.…emphasis added
And it failed.

Doctors should read the black label warnings to patients on all drugs they prescribe along with their recommendation, as far as I am concerned.

hahahahahahahahah

Sure sure. Same thing you been saying all along. Right?

And this.....

Food for thought my friends!

Getting Pfizer's Covid booster and flu vaccine on the same day may raise the risk of a STROKE, FDA says​

27 January 2023

I believe rightwinger did this and bragged about it. He'll brag about how he rolled the dice on not stroking out and won, but you know darn well he won't be so stupid next year!!

Some of us weren't stupid in the first place and didn't get the shots. Hey RW troll, it must hurt to be so wrong all the time.

The Articles of Confederation failed and was replaced with the Constitution.
Finally you are beginning to understand.

Now look at this quote from an article I posted. Note that it doesn’t say the framers of the Articles of Confederation but instead the framers of the Constitution.

***snip**

The Framers of the Constitution envisioned that state governments, not the national government, would be the main unit of government for citizens on a day-to-day basis.

I believe rightwinger did this and bragged about it. He'll brag about how he rolled the dice on not stroking out and won, but you know darn well he won't be so stupid next year!!

Some of us weren't stupid in the first place and didn't get the shots. Hey RW troll, it must hurt to be so wrong all the time.
Thank you

I will take the advice of my doctor and CDC over your misinformation campaign

Typhoid Sue just won’t stop till everyone is dead

It is despicable how you have maintained your misinformation campaign

You say a lot of stuff here you know is absolute crap, just straight BS.

That's on your head, not mine. Thank God. Really.

You say a lot of stuff here you know is absolute crap, just straight BS.

That's on your head, not mine. Thank God. Really.

How many have died following your advice Sue?
Do you have marks on your wall?

Um... kinda missing the point.

The government - OUR government - engaged in a massive and very expensive conspiracy to push certain medical treatments, ridicule others, silence valid scientific discussion and plain old everyday discussion....

Why?

Why do you think they did it?
In this case, some, possibly most may have found benefit, without harm. People should evaluate in terms of their own situation, based on possible benefit, possible risk, neither one assured. That is my point.

Doctors are idiots with a phd/MD-GP . I'll talk to and enjoy learning from a surgeon. I have no time for a Pharma whore who doesn't even know how to gaze into a microscope.
I have far more respect for a pharmacist who studies his product...and is often disgusted by there approval
Clear, concise, with a personal working point of view for your needs and experiences. Good post.

hahahahahahahahah

Sure sure. Same thing you been saying all along. Right?
I read them and make decisions. Always have. I've had a full PDR since my drug period in late teens, except mostly using not for the identification, but the warnings and contraindications. I recommend the vaccine to anyone with no history of allergies, or other systemic reactions, but do not care the decision they make. Everybody should make a conscious decision to take their best shot. My road is with the shot, as I have found no harm and stay with the same manufacturer.

The term "conscious decision" is highly problematic. The term "educated decision" is even more so, when 99% of Homo sapiens can't say where the virus comes from.

Forum List

Back