Florida Ku Klux Klan leader boasts of ‘invisible empire’ of sympathetic public offici

Anyone up for a challenge?

Here it is.

I get the last 2 years of violent crimes by blacks against white people. You, get the last 50 years of crimes by the KKK against black people.

Ready? Set, Go!

I'll wait.

Reported or non reported?

Reported of course. It would not be fair to you for me to use non-reported. I could just make up some really high number and what good would that do?

Anyone up for a challenge?

Here it is.

I get the last 2 years of violent crimes by blacks against white people. You, get the last 50 years of crimes by the KKK against black people.

Ready? Set, Go!

I'll wait.

Reported of course. It would not be fair to you for me to use non-reported. I could just make up some really high number and what good would that do?

I prefer reported and non reported. What ever number you had to make up I can easily top without making anything up.

This bears repeating for those who think these groups have died out. This level of thinking and organization does not just go away. They find ways to keep their ideology intact and functioning.

I think their thinking has changed somewhat. The KKK is still segregationist and may still disparage minorities, but it no longer hangs Republicans and Republican sympathizers because it's less politically motivated. That is, it's shifted its political advocacy exclusively to social advocacy.

Their thinking has changed only to acknowledge the fact that they are more likely to actually go to prison. They no longer hang repubs because they are probably all repubs. i thought everyone knew that after the democratic party supported Civil Rights all the people that were previously democratic became republican?
"Probably?"

This message is loaded with assumptions. Was not the subject of this thread, the Loyal White Knights, led by the Democrat David Duke? I'd love some day to see a list of the Democrats who switched loyalties to the Republican Party so they can continue their racism. That list, of course, would have to include those reasons explicitly stated.

Democrat or Republican, the KKK is not the political organization it once was.

Last edited:

I prefer reported and non reported. What ever number you had to make up I can easily top without making anything up.

Of course you can. :clap2: and that is what you would have to do, make it up. No worries, I'm not worried about crime, I just notice numbers that is all. No big deal.

Last edited:
I think their thinking has changed somewhat. The KKK is still segregationist and may still disparage minorities, but it no longer hangs Republicans and Republican sympathizers because it's less politically motivated. That is, it's shifted its political advocacy exclusively to social advocacy.

Their thinking has changed only to acknowledge the fact that they are more likely to actually go to prison. They no longer hang repubs because they are probably all repubs. i thought everyone knew that after the democratic party supported Civil Rights all the people that were previously democratic became republican?
"Probably?"

This message is loaded with assumptions. Was not the subject of this thread, the Loyal White Knights, led by the Democrat David Duke? I'd love some day to see a list of the Democrats who switched loyalties to the Republican Party so they can continue their racism. That list, of course, would have to include those reasons explicitly stated.

You brought up repubs in your post so I was addressing that point. Dont you remember that? The reason why my post is loaded with "assumptions" is because I did not poll everyone that was previously a democrat. However, we can prove the republican stronghold is in the south were these feral animals originated. David Duke tried to run for president under the democratic and republican parties. He is currently a member of the republican party. Where did you get he was a democrat?

Last edited:

Of course you can. :clap2: and that is what you would have to do, make it up. No worries, I'm not worried about crime, I just notice numbers that is all. No big deal.

I said without making anything up. I notice numbers along with knowing there are various methods to manipulate the raw numbers and exclude things you dont want to portray. What fool just looks at numbers and believes them without investigating the methods used to determine them?

I said without making anything up. I notice numbers along with knowing there are various methods to manipulate the raw numbers and exclude things you dont want to portray. What fool just looks at numbers and believes them without investigating the methods used to determine them?

If you like numbers/math, then of course you investigate methods used to determine them. For me the method to determine the numbers (the process, I suppose) is what is most interesting.

Do you do this with all numbers or just the ones you don't agree with? Have you ever "investigated" numbers that you did not agree with and find their methodology was correct and the numbers were a true representation?

"Probably?"

You brought up repubs in your post so I was addressing that point. Dont you remember that? The reason why my post is loaded with "assumptions" is because I did not poll everyone that was previously a democrat. However, we can prove the republican stronghold is in the south were these feral animals originated. David Duke tried to run for president under the democratic and republican parties. He is currently a member of the republican party. Where did you get he was a democrat?
The Republican stronghold is in the South? Oka, what has that to do with the KKK?

And David Duke was a Democrat when he was in the KKK.

If you like numbers/math, then of course you investigate methods used to determine them. For me the method to determine the numbers (the process, I suppose) is what is most interesting.

Do you do this with all numbers or just the ones you don't agree with? Have you ever "investigated" numbers that you did not agree with and find their methodology was correct and the numbers were a true representation?

There really is no way of knowing everything regardless of who is doing the data collecting. All you can do is look at the credibility of the people doing the collecting and chose or not chose to believe the numbers are real.

Always makes me wonder why black people are so stupid as to vote for democrats...

The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbu More..ilders and published in his book "Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White," which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.

"Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective," Barton said in his book. "Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings."

Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said.

"Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact.

History Of The Democrats And The KKK.....(Why the Democrats started the KKK)

The Republican stronghold is in the South? Oka, what has that to do with the KKK?

We need to ask ourselves this; if the South is such a racist place and filled with KKK Republicans, why are more Black people moving down there?

"Probably?"

I just pointed out to what it had to do with the kkk. Thats were the cowards originated. They didn't originate in the north. DD was a democrat and then he changed to the republican party. He still has the same beliefs. That proves my case right there.

Always makes me wonder why black people are so stupid as to vote for democrats...

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans...on=pages.DYKKKKTerroristArmoftheDemocratParty

The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbu More..ilders and published in his book "Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White," which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.

"Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective," Barton said in his book. "Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings."

Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said.

"Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact.

Last edited:

I just pointed out to what it had to do with the kkk. Thats were the cowards originated. They didn't originate in the north. DD was a democrat and then he changed to the republican party. He still has the same beliefs. That proves my case right there.
Why would people switch their affiliations if their beliefs don't change?

We need to ask ourselves this; if the South is such a racist place and filled with KKK Republicans, why are more Black people moving down there?

Warmer weather, lower cost of living and the fact it is now a crime to hang someone or burn a cross on their property? What reasons do people move anywhere? I wouldnt care if someone was racist as long as they could not do something and get away with it.

Ku Klux Klan ? History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party's Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s. After a period of decline, white Protestant nativist groups revived the Klan in the early 20th century, burning crosses and staging rallies, parades and marches denouncing immigrants, Catholics, Jews, blacks and organized labor. The civil rights movement of the 1960s also saw a surge of Ku Klux Klan activity, including bombings of black schools and churches and violence against black and white activists in the South.

Why would people switch their affiliations if their beliefs don't change?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Florida Ku Klux Klan leader boasts of ‘invisible empire’ of sympathetic public officials

They're not-so invisible. Throw a rock into a Tea Party rally and you've got a 50/50 chance of hitting someone with a sheet in his closet.

And the FBI and Southern Poverty Law Center keep pretty good tabs on them these days.

loyal-white-knights-of-the-kkk.jpg

The site and the flyers invite prospective KKK members to “Change your life; Achieve your goals; Expand your opportunities; Experience success; Gain self-confidence; Meet new people; [and] Make a difference in the world.”

Sounds more like Scientology.

173-0704110453-kkk-byrd2.jpg

"Do I look invisible to you, Bodecca?"

KKK Terrorist Arm of the Democratic Party | National Black Republican Association

Probably because they are the lesser of 2 evils. They used to vote Republican when the repubs were the lesser of 2 evils.

Forum List

Back