Florida Leads The Way...

Ok break up how the unions get money to people. They can ( as corporations have done) just go around said law and do smaller individual donations from people who "work" for them...

But then that would be admitting to everyone that this was going after unions and nothing to do with budgets.

One place and sure isolated Innocent. Two, three, four places and you have a concentrated effort.

*I Notice how Statists Liberals now admit that UNIONS are Corporations*...

I notice you are a fucking dipshit that most likely drank drano as a...well...last week, because thats not what i "admitted".

Then again i bet you think when you take a shit thats "art".

What the FUCK are you babbling about now BOY?

As a 'RIGHT TO WORK STATE'...Against Unions...

Florida House votes to ban automatic payroll deductions of union dues

And as an added BONUS? Unions must ASK for permission to use Union DUES to back Political Candidates...

'Bout time...and I applaud Florida Republicans for leading the way.

:clap2:

Let us hope that common sense Legislators in the remaining 49 pick up on the vibe...Florida is becoming HOSTILE TERRITORY for UNIONS.

Should corporations ask for permission from shareholders to back political candidates?

The Florida Government is taking that BURDEN *OFF* the Shoulders of government workers and making *MEMBERS* write the checks themselves monthly/Bi-weekly...so they can see how MUCH they are being ROBBED...

*AND* as an added *BONUS*...giving them the RIGHT to DENY FUNDS to candidates they don't LIKE...

SAPS the Power right OUT of UNION Hands...doesn't it?

Then tell the Democrats to knock off their crap...
Then even OBAMA is Illegitimate by your reckoning...But the Unions Do it unchallanged...UNTIL NOW...

I don't give a TINKER'S DAMN about what you cite...so *NO*

1. If Democrats are forcing people into unions in Florida - a right to work state per their Constitution sure - no problem. "DEMOCRATS KNOCK IT OFF!" Do you feel better now.

2. I don't like Obama, but I believe he was married to Stanley Dunham which would make him legitimate.

3. You don't give a TICKERS DAMN that the Florida Constitution and Federal Law make your claims invalid. OK, got it.

>>>>

Last edited:
I notice you are a fucking dipshit that most likely drank drano as a...well...last week, because thats not what i "admitted".

Then again i bet you think when you take a shit thats "art".

What the FUCK are you babbling about now BOY?
and here we go with the boy talk. Are you a priest by chance? You talk alot about boys.

I don't talk about BOYS You are an idiot...

HERE AND NOW...

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

And as an added BONUS? Unions must ASK for permission to use Union DUES to back Political Candidates...

Let us hope that common sense Legislators in the remaining 49 pick up on the vibe...Florida is becoming HOSTILE TERRITORY for UNIONS.

Should corporations ask for permission from shareholders to back political candidates?

It's their CHOICE...Unions however do NOT speak for everyone. Florida is leading the way making sure UNIONS ASK for permission from members...*GET USED TO IT ASSWIPE*

The article states that union dues are NOT USED to fund politicians but separate donations to PACS are.....I have no problem with the gvt not collecting these special funds that go to politicians.

Local union leaders say their members’ dues aren’t used for political activity. Instead, their members have the option of contributing to separate political action committees.

Yep. Our Prisons also seem filled with innocent people too, according to the Inmates. ;)
Florida is a right to work state intense....
It's the LAW in the State of Florida, are you now saying that florida laws on the books are being broken as we speak....if so, can you show PROOF of this....? Otherwise, it's just babble Intense, and partisan babble at that! :eek: (not that there is anything wrong with that....in my best Seinfeld voice)

The article states that union dues are NOT USED to fund politicians but separate donations to PACS are.....I have no problem with the gvt not collecting these special funds that go to politicians.

Yep. Our Prisons also seem filled with innocent people too, according to the Inmates. ;)
Florida is a right to work state intense....
It's the LAW in the State of Florida, are you now saying that florida laws on the books are being broken as we speak....if so, can you show PROOF of this....? Otherwise, it's just babble Intense, and partisan babble at that! :eek: (not that there is anything wrong with that....in my best Seinfeld voice)

You siding with INMATES? :lol:

it should not be up to our gvt on how these members decide to run their own private groups, it should be up to the groups themselves, PERIOD.

the gvt has not been given the power under the constitution to do this to these joined citizens....

the gvt has been limited via our constitution on these type of things imho!

OK so the Knights of Columbus should be free to ban blacks and the Boy Scouts should be allowed to exclude gay scoutmasters?

it should not be up to our gvt on how these members decide to run their own private groups, it should be up to the groups themselves, PERIOD.

the gvt has not been given the power under the constitution to do this to these joined citizens....

OK so the Knights of Columbus should be free to ban blacks and the Boy Scouts should be allowed to exclude gay scoutmasters?

*Whoops*

It's their CHOICE...Unions however do NOT speak for everyone. Florida is leading the way making sure UNIONS ASK for permission from members...*GET USED TO IT ASSWIPE*

Corporations get to choose the political views of their shareholders? They should have to ask permission before wasting shareholder money

Are the shareholders forced to buy their shares? If shareholders in a cooperation do not like where they company donates money. They can not buy any shares of that company. Union Members usually do not have the same choice.

Fucking Idiot.

Here we have another case, where the "pro Choice" people seem to be against choice.

Let me see if I have this right.

You can choose to kill your unborn Baby, But you do not have the right to choose if you want to pay union dues, or if you want said union to donate your money to certain candidates.

Last edited:

Are the shareholders forced to buy their shares?

Fucking Idiot.

Indeed Charles...you NAIL IT. They are NOT.

Are they not allowed to do such Ernie?

I believe the ruling on the boyscouts that they can keep Gay scoutmasters from joining their group was decided already.

I don't know what you are talking about with the Knights of Columbus?

and here we go with the boy talk. Are you a priest by chance? You talk alot about boys.

I don't talk about BOYS You are an idiot...

HERE AND NOW...

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

what? and yes you do. always saying boy and all that...
you are a drunk priest

*Sigh*

And you operae from a false premise that shows *YOU* to be STUPID.

How's that make you feel? You know me from no one...and yet YOU make assumptions based on innuendo...

*JUST HOW STUPID ARE YOU ANYWAY*?

Are the shareholders forced to buy their shares? If shareholders in a cooperation do not like where they company donates money. They can not buy any shares of that company. Union Members usually do not have the same choice.

Fucking Idiot.

Here we have another case, where the "pro Choice" people seem to be against choice.

Let me see if I have this right.

You can choose to kill your unborn Baby, But you do not have the right to choose if you want to pay union dues, or if you want said union to donate your money to certain candidates.

Oh what BULLCRUD Charles....

the share holders OWN THE CORPORATION, for goodness sakes.....!

sheesh!

Forum List

Back