Florida man: Claims White Supremacy praises Trump, attacks woman

Title says it all. Seems he identifies with the current administration. Can’t imagine why? I’d guess some alcohol was involved freeing up his inhibitions to act how he felt.

NSFW: language, threats, violence, Arian propaganda, Trump praise, ugly Keen sandals

So, why did you do it?

Well. I’m keeping a running count of right wingers condemning the act. So far zero. Got a bunch of deflections. An outright post of love from Harmonica. And a bunch of indifference. All from the same crew that freaks out over Obama’s tan suit.

Your lack of condemnation just emboldens this behavior. Just like Trump’s lack of condemning Russia for bounties on our soldiers or Charlottesville racists for being racist. Always got to make them feel at home in the party of traitors and haters.

Trump can't condemn Russia for bounties that the intelligence community says did not exist.

He was supporting the rights of the protestors who did not want the statue removed who were NOT white supremacists.

How many times does this have to be explained to dumbasses like you?

What scares me is that the crazy left will promote every act of insanity as example of their convoluted definition of "supremacist" while the anarchists are systematically burning cities, raping women and looting businesses.

Title says it all. Seems he identifies with the current administration. Can’t imagine why? I’d guess some alcohol was involved freeing up his inhibitions to act how he felt.

NSFW: language, threats, violence, Arian propaganda, Trump praise, ugly Keen sandals

Now if only white supremacists could be embraced by all media, all major US professional sports, all urban wealthy whites, all whites, and murder police and be subsequently welcomed with open arms by a white potus, you’d have a BLM equivalency.

It is the same thing. The only difference is the Democrats have no problem with their racists and they make no apology

Apology hell. Dems bank on that racism.

Charles Manson said it was the lyrics to Helter Skelter that Inspired him. Nobody blamed the Beetles for writing and singing a song. Everyone understood that Manson was a loon.

Nobody demanded that the Beetles denounce the Lunatic. Everyone understood that the Lunatic was nuttier than a fruitcake in May.

Odd isn’t it that we now demand that people who didn’t do anything take responsibility for things they did not do? Seriously?

Both sides are completely full of shit on this one.

212 black child have been shot in democrat run Chicago since June 26th . A district 99% votes
Democrat

Now if only white supremacists could be embraced by all media, all major US professional sports, all urban wealthy whites, all whites, and murder police and be subsequently welcomed with open arms by a white potus, you’d have a BLM equivalency.

It is the same thing. The only difference is the Democrats have no problem with their racists and they make no apology

That’s because they are the racists.

OMG.

That was your typical racist trump crazy person.

Notice he was too much of a coward to hit one of the men who were trying to keep him under control. No. He walked up to a woman and just belted her right in the head. So hard that it threw her to the ground.

What kind of man does this?

Oh yes, a racist, crazy trump supporter.

You trump supporters must be so proud.

Claiming this guy is a Trump supporter? Just pathetic. Then again, you LOVE those black THUGS who beat an elderly woman with a 2x4 in front of her business and have attacked several elderly people (your side being cowards of the first degree). A racist, crazy DIM. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

The person claiming he’s a Trump supporter is the guy himself. I’m glad you condemned it. Oh wait... no you didn’t.

Oh wait, you never condemn the attacking of the elderly done by your side. So shove your hypocrisy where the sun don’t shine snowflake.

Look at this racist crazy white supremacist Trump supporter in Missouri sucker-punching an innocent kid:

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

Oh, wait -- he's not a white supremacist, and he's not a Trump supporter.

Maybe you should just just the hell up, you stupid, stupid woman.

Impossible to know what political affiliation he has, if any.
According to Joe Biden, he has to be a Democrat or else he's not really black.

Look at this racist crazy white supremacist Trump supporter in Missouri sucker-punching an innocent kid:

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

And that doesn't refute what I said, now does it?

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

You just make sure you don't criticize any leftists for blanket condemnations of conservatives.

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

You just make sure you don't criticize any leftists for blanket condemnations of conservatives.

Like what?

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

Like what?
You're kidding, right?

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

Like what?
You're kidding, right?

I'm not sure what you would consider one of these examples as you have already proven that you're willing to assume political affiliation when there are no indications of one.

But I can give my input if I know what you're referring to.

OMG.

Notice he was too much of a coward to hit one of the men who were trying to keep him under control. No. He walked up to a woman and just belted her right in the head. So hard that it threw her to the ground.

Let's play a game. For every supposed "Trump supporter violence" video you can post, I'll post one from the left. Let's see who runs out first.

You down?

OMG.

Let's play a game. For every supposed "Trump supporter violence" video you can post, I'll post one from the left. Let's see who runs out first.

You down?

You oughtta give at least a 50 point spread just to make it a fair wager.

OMG.

You down?

You can top every extremest death in 2018 and almost all in 2019? Um. Kay.

OMG.

You down?

You oughtta give at least a 50 point spread just to make it a fair wager.

See my last post. He’s 88 deaths behind.

Forum List

Back