Florida man fights off 3 armed intruders

He shot them as they were fleeing?????

There could well be a prosecution in his future.

ahhhh ha....you get this stuff off tweeter?

myself i would remain silent about any recent purchases i was considering making or have made

this weights as much as i do

After being beaten and pistol-whipped by 3 armed men who broke into his apartment, the resident of the apartment was able to grab his AK-47 and defend his life against a home invasion. - See more at: Florida Man Uses AK-47 to Fend off 3 Armed Intruders

To me, the man acted completely appropriately, except he should have killed them all. Once liberals get done with this case, don't count on it. This could be George Zimmerman Part 2.

not necessarily. they all knew each other and therefore he could have been afraid they are getting the help to end him up.

He was not charged.

After being beaten and pistol-whipped by 3 armed men who broke into his apartment, the resident of the apartment was able to grab his AK-47 and defend his life against a home invasion. - See more at: Florida Man Uses AK-47 to Fend off 3 Armed Intruders

To me, the man acted completely appropriately, except he should have killed them all. Once liberals get done with this case, don't count on it. This could be George Zimmerman Part 2.

Not necessarily. Even if Broward is a s blue as possible, Davie is not.

Forum List

Back