Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Florida Pulse gay club attacked in Orlando - multiple injuries - BBC News

There are multiple injuries after an attacker opened fire inside a gay nightclub in the Florida city of Orlando, police say.

There are unconfirmed reports that the attacker is still inside the Pulse Club and has taken hostages.

Orlando Police have urged people to stay away from the area.

Video footage being shared on social media showed dozens of emergency vehicles at the scene and people being treated on the pavements.

One man who was in the club at the time said the shooter opened fire at around 02:00 local time (06:00 GMT).

"People on the dance floor and bar got down on the floor and some of us who were near the bar and back exit managed to go out through the outdoor area and just ran," Ricardo Almodovar wrote on Pulse's Facebook page.

Another man, Anthony Torres, said he heard people screaming that others in the nightclub were dead.

Local TV reporter Stewart Moore tweeted that he had been told by a source that more than 20 people had been shot.

Looks like someone has it in for gays, but who is it and what is motivating them?

Hello,

All the evidence points to another Muslim attack. Another Muslim attacker was reportedly arrested in LA on his way to a gay pride parade.

garion13a5

13423949_1106495172726926_7805584885176638803_n.jpg
Must be a hoax.

If it's on the Internet it must be true

You're getting annoying, really annoying.

Because I prefer honesty instead of bullshit propaganda? Where is your source for this Internet meme? How do we even know that's really a picture of the shooter? Where is the evidence of his voter registration?

Pony up or shut up. Anyone can put anything on the Internet

Seems I was correct, eh? You may go now

Why do the lefties like coyote get pissed at conservatives when Muslims do mass murder? Why not get mad at the Muslim? What is the deal with leftists?

FUCKING 50 DEAD!!!!

Yes updated....50 DEAD.

3rd worst terror attack on US soil after Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

Good job liberals. Let's embrace Islam and open those borders!!!!!

You seem very happy. How odd.

Happy???? Fuck you you piece of shit. We have 50 dead Americans. These animals can and will attack us all over the country and I want it stopped. You people keep enabling them. I consider people of your ideology to be traitors now and in a just world you'd be hung as such.

Funny thing is, you guys don't give a damn for gays until it's Muslims involved. Sandy Hook had 20 children murdered by one guy - where the fuck was your outrage about ideologies then?

I'm not sure what I consider people of your ideology to be - but hypocritic and selective comes to mind, none of which implies a sincere concern for the victims.
What ideology was involved in Sandy Hook?

Rightwing Gun Nut.

Conservatives blame America first whenever one of these incidents happens. It is never the fault of the person that actually carried out the attack, they always want to blame someone in the America.
One things for certain the gun has nothing to do with it, the guilt by association Is tired and weak…

Guns and religions are both tools. Liberals blame guns. Conservatives blame religion.
I would like to just blame individual behavior, something political correctness would never do. But then again Islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever seen...

Of course he's a dem... They can't tolerate views other than their own.

God damn Democrats, always hatin' on the gays....
He was a registered Democrat, he did some hate'n on them gays at that nightclub... Lol
You aren't really taking your cues from some unconfirmed internet meme, are you? No one in law enforcement has given any such information. No news source is providing such details. But, if an anonymous internet meme said it, it must be so, right?
Progressives always side with Islam...
The God of Islam
MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.
  • Leviticus 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."
So... you saying the terrorist was doing God's will?

FUCKING 50 DEAD!!!!

Yes updated....50 DEAD.

Happy???? Fuck you you piece of shit. We have 50 dead Americans. These animals can and will attack us all over the country and I want it stopped. You people keep enabling them. I consider people of your ideology to be traitors now and in a just world you'd be hung as such.

Funny thing is, you guys don't give a damn for gays until it's Muslims involved. Sandy Hook had 20 children murdered by one guy - where the fuck was your outrage about ideologies then?

I'm not sure what I consider people of your ideology to be - but hypocritic and selective comes to mind, none of which implies a sincere concern for the victims.

Rightwing Gun Nut.
He was a progressive left-a-tard.... Dumbass

Why do the lefties like coyote get pissed at conservatives when Muslims do mass murder? Why not get mad at the Muslim? What is the deal with leftists?

Why do rightwingers like WillowTree get pissed off at Muslims when a Muslim commits mass murder? Why don't they get pissed off at the killer?

Righties say it's not the gun, it's the guy. But if it's a muslim - it's the religion.

TWO predictable things: MUSLIMSSSSS.....GUNNNSSSSSS

Right and left.

What we need to be doing is looking at HOW this guy got radicalized, if that is what happened (articles say he pledged himself to ISIS) - and figure out how something like this can be prevented from happening again.

Rightwing Gun Nut.

No Dorkface. He was a rightwing gun nut with a right wing gun nut mother enabling him. Geez, you guys can't even own your own?

Rightwing Gun Nut.

No Dorkface. He was a rightwing gun nut with a right wing gun nut mother enabling him. Geez, you guys can't even own your own?
Right wingers are radical Muslims in your area?

Why do rightwingers like WillowTree get pissed off at Muslims when a Muslim commits mass murder? Why don't they get pissed off at the killer?

Righties say it's not the gun, it's the guy. But if it's a muslim - it's the religion.

Right and left.

What we need to be doing is looking at HOW this guy got radicalized, if that is what happened (articles say he pledged himself to ISIS) - and figure out how something like this can be prevented from happening again.
Mohammed is Islam, that's how radicalization happens…
CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Looted and plundered.

FUCKING 50 DEAD!!!!

Yes updated....50 DEAD.

oklahoma city? Tim McVeigh ring a bell?

9/11....3,000 dead Americans and Foreigners...ring a bell?

Yes, it was under W's watch.

Because Clinton didn't act...
Really? You wanna go down that rabbit hole? How about because Regan armed, and trained Bin Laden, and his terrorists.

So, how far back you wanna take this?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Conservatives blame America first whenever one of these incidents happens. It is never the fault of the person that actually carried out the attack, they always want to blame someone in the America.
One things for certain the gun has nothing to do with it, the guilt by association Is tired and weak…

Guns and religions are both tools. Liberals blame guns. Conservatives blame religion.
I would like to just blame individual behavior, something political correctness would never do. But then again Islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever seen...

Your statement indicates you have no desire to blame individual behavior.

There's been a huge increase in mass shootings over the years. Don't you think that Gun Nuts are the most violent cult the planet has ever seen?

Rightwing Gun Nut.

No doubt he was a progressive nutcase… Seen by his behavior

Right and left.

Did he or did he not shout Allah Akbar? What does that tell you? The guns name was Allah Akbar? Moron.

Rightwing Gun Nut.

No doubt he was a progressive nutcase… Seen by his behavior
He was a registered democrat.

Right and left.

Mohammed is Islam, that's how radicalization happens…
CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

• Approved prostitution.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Looted and plundered.

What hate site did you drag that off of?

Forum List

Back