Florida Pulse gay club attacked

A lot of people end up on the watch list who are completely innocent.

then there should be a review of the watch list for accuracy.

Agree Joe but........ But the FBI cannot even stop this bastards from buying a guns at gun shows.

Yes they can, there are background checks at gun shows.

There has never been a terrorist attack or even a mass shooting done by anyone who purchased a gun at a gun show. I'd be willing to bet that this Islamic terrorist did not purchase his gun at a gun show.

Preddie. ....... Private gun sellers at gun shows do not require bg checks at gun shows because gun nuts say it's the law.

The killer carried an assault rifle and a pistol, making it as easy as shooting fish in a barrel and accumulate huge numbers of murdered victims.

Maybe one should ask - WHY does a person need an assault rifle? WHY should he have been able to get it? Same thing with the San Diego shooters - they had an arsonal and bullet proof armor. We need to look at extremist ideology yes, but we also need to look at the factors that help to create such a huge death toll.

You wouldn't know an assault rifle if you tripped over one.

Which of these rifle's is an assault rifle?

A2020m4a1_zpsf050dwwb.jpg

this one or both?

ar15_1_zpsaf9qkpva.jpg

The killer carried an assault rifle and a pistol, making it as easy as shooting fish in a barrel and accumulate huge numbers of murdered victims.

Maybe one should ask - WHY does a person need an assault rifle? WHY should he have been able to get it? Same thing with the San Diego shooters - they had an arsonal and bullet proof armor. We need to look at extremist ideology yes, but we also need to look at the factors that help to create such a huge death toll.

So many love to toss out the term assault rifle like beware man! Or they think they will "shape society", make the muzzies not go on killing rampage. Try to fix one block in CHI and get back to me. America has hands full right here. No need to bring more or "fix" religious idiots from overseas.

The fucking CAIR is on TV saying this was a hate crime. I knew they'd be on telling us this bullshit. Fox should shut them off. I don't want to hear them.

CAIR news conference saying isis is awful, and please don't anyone use this to exploit Islam.

I cannot help but wonder, if this had not been a mooslim, how long before the "black flag...false ops" claims would have been made like with Sandy Hook and Charleston.

Wow. Just wow. I don't see how you could defend these guys. I mean you say your gay and you and your partner have a child. Men like the one who did this shooting as well as in the majority of Muslems countries would flat kill you and the ones you love as an abomination, then take your child as a slave. Why do you defend them so?

Consider this then.

There are 3.3 million Muslims in the United States peacefully practicing their religion.

There have been 6 successful Islamic terrorist attacks on US Soil since 9/11. There have been 31 foiled attacks by Islamic extremists in that timeframe (15 years).

2001.09.11 USA New York, NY 2752 251 Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.
2001.09.11 USA Washington, DC 184 53 Nearly 200 people are killed when Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.
2001.09.11 USA Shanksville, PA 40 0 Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.
2002.03.19 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.
2002.05.27 USA Denton, TX 1 0 Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.
2002.07.04 USA Los Angeles, CA 2 0 Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
2002.09.21 USA Atlanta, GA 1 0 Muslim terrorists gun down an employee at a liquor store.
2002.09.21 USA Montgomery, AL 1 1 Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
2002.09.23 USA Baton Rouge, LA 1 0 A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
2002.10.02 USA Wheaton, MD 1 0 Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
2002.10.03 USA Montgomery County, MD 5 0 Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
2002.10.09 USA Manassas, VA 1 1 A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.
2002.10.11 USA Fredericksburg, VA 1 0 Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.
2002.10.14 USA Arlington, VA 1 0 A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.
2002.10.22 USA Aspen Hill, MD 1 0 A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.
2003.08.06 USA Houston, TX 1 0 After undergoing a 'religious revival', a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
2004.04.15 USA Scottsville, NY 1 2 In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
2006.06.16 USA Baltimore, MD 1 0 A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim medical student in an unprovoked terror attack.
2006.06.25 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
2006.07.28 USA Seattle, WA 1 5 An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
2008.01.01 USA Irving, TX 2 0 A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
2008.07.06 USA Jonesboro, GA 1 0 A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
2009.02.12 USA Buffalo, NY 1 0 The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.
2009.04.12 USA Phoenix, AZ 2 0 A man shoots his brother-in-law and another man to death after finding out that they visited a strip club, in contradiction to Islamic values.
2009.06.01 USA Little Rock, AR 1 1 A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.
2009.11.02 USA Glendale, AZ 1 1 A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)
2009.11.05 USA Ft. Hood, TX 13 31 A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.
2009.12.04 USA Binghamton, NY 1 0 A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.
2010.04.14 USA Marquette Park, IL 5 2 After quarrelling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.
2011.04.30 USA Warren, MI 1 0 A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.
2011.09.11 USA Waltham, MA 3 0 Three Jewish men have their throats slashed by Muslim terrorists.
2012.01.15 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 30-year-old Christian convert is shot to death by a devout Muslim for helping to convert his daughter.
2012.11.12 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 28-year-old American man is shot to death by a conservative Muslim over an alleged role in converting a woman to Christianity.
2013.02.07 USA Buena Vista, NJ 2 0 A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.
2013.03.24 USA Ashtabula, OH 1 0 A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah.
2013.04.15 USA Boston, MA 3 264 Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.
2013.04.19 USA Boston, MA 1 1 Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.
2013.08.04 USA Richmond, CA 1 0 A convert "on a mission from Allah" stabs a store clerk to death.
2014.03.06 USA Port Bolivar, TX 2 0 A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.
2014.04.27 USA Skyway, WA 1 0 A 30-year-old man is murdered by a Muslim fanatic.
2014.06.01 USA Seattle, WA 2 0 Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist.
2014.06.25 USA West Orange, NJ 1 0 A 19-year-old college student is shot to death 'in revenge' for Muslim deaths overseas.
2014.09.25 USA Moore, OK 1 1 A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.
2014.12.18 USA Morganton, NC 1 0 A 74-year-old man is shot several times in the head by a 'radicalized' ISIS supporter.
2015.07.16 USA Chattanooga, TN 5 2 A 'devout Muslim' stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead.
2015.12.02 USA San Bernardino, CA 14 17 A 'very religious' Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.

2016.6.12 USA Orlando, FL 50 dead so far 53 injured

Islamic Attacks on America

One of the fun things about being an old man is that one can still remember history that happened in their own lifetime. For example:

Carter decided that America would boycott the Olympics, because the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. He even sent Ali to African Countries to get them to do the same. They laughed at Ali over American hypocrisy, and Ali asked to come home.

Reagan armed the afghans to fight the Soviets.

Bush invaded Afghanistan, who fought back using weapons supplied by Reagan

We occupied Afghanistan for 13 years, and then were amazed to discover that Afghanistan resented that fact.

...and the beat goes on....
You poor, anti American puke. Go hang with your faggot friends and wait to be slaughtered. These are the pukes we protectes afghanistan from. They resented our presence because as long as we were there, they couldnt engage in wholesale slaughter. And you and your faggot progressive friends brought them here to kill us. Told you this would happen. If I were you, I'd stick close to Christian soldiers who pack 24/7.Because otherwise you're marked for death. By muslims and your buddies from south.

Damn, KG, I thought that it was safe to take you off of "ignore", but you are still the same disgusting pig that you were when I first saw your posts years ago. Say hello to Stephanie when you arrive. You can exchange vulgarities to your heart's content.

And yet none of them have used them impulsively either, have they?

He entered a confined space, packed with 350 people, in the dark, with loud music and strobe lights....and most of them were in some form of intoxication and some under the influence of drugs....

and they were all in a gun free zone......so your gun control laws actually worked, not one innocent gay person in that dance club had a gun.....

those are the real factors, not the rifle....

The rifle had nothing to do with the body count...he could have used a gym bag full of revlovers and gotten the same result....

there are 3,750,000 AR-15s in private hands......

one was used illegally to commit the illegal act of murder....

that means that 3,749,999 AR-15s in private hands were not used for any form of crime.....

Do you understand what those numbers mean?

Law abiding Americans use the AR-15 rifle and others like it for self defense, hunting, competition and collecting and never use them for anything else.....

your logic is that banning 3,749,999 AR-15s that were not used to commit murder would stop the one guy from committing murder with one rifle.....

While the AR-15 and actual fully automatic rifles are completely illegal in France...they have 0 AR-15s in France.......let me repeat...they have 0 AR-15s in France....and islamic terrorists on government watch lists got illegal, fully automatic rifles...AK-47s which are also completely illegal in france and murdered 140 people...and injured hundreds of others............

So how does your post make any sense at all........
Are you aware that there was an armed police officers working as security guard at the door?
Even if it's not a in free zones...... Since when you see bunch of gays carrying guns or even interested in guns.
Since gun nuts keep blaming it's a gun free zones............... Does a gun nuts like you even respect a gun free zones?
You are a dishonest if you say Yes....... because people carry their guns in their purse, back packs, waist and brief case in a gun free zones.
Two of my golf buddies carry their guns at golf course and wherever they go.......... even at church. ALL THE TIME. And they know lots of their fellow gun nuts are doing the same thing.

I didn't know that Alexander the Great was a Pope.
He wasnt. The pope was the pope.

Untitled Document

“We weighing all and singular the premises with due meditation, and noting that since we had formerly by other letters of ours granted among other things free and ample faculty to the aforesaid King Alfonso -- to invade, search out, capture, vanquish, and subdue all Saracens and pagans whatsoever, and other enemies of Christ wheresoever placed, and the kingdoms, dukedoms, principalities, dominions, possessions, and all movable and immovable goods whatsoever held and possessed by them and to reduce their persons to perpetual slavery, and to apply and appropriate to himself and his successors the kingdoms, dukedoms, counties, principalities, dominions, possessions, and goods, and to convert them to his and their use and profit -- by having secured the said faculty, the said King Alfonso, or, by his authority, the aforesaid infante, justly and lawfully has acquired and possessed, and doth possess, these islands, lands, harbors, and seas, and they do of right belong and pertain to the said King Alfonso and his successors”.

Alexander the Great started European imperialism.

Nope. Alexander the great died long before the dark ages of europe and the subsequent order by the pope to go forth, steal land, and enslave in the name of god.

Spin away loser. You said that the Pope started European Imperialism, you are wrong. Alexander did it, the Romans did it, twice.
The Pope did start european imperialism. Keep spinning.

Since this is about the shooting in Orlando, I'll say one last thing about it. Alexander was European, he conquered and assimilated more land and more people than any pope ever did. You are wrong and you haven't the intellectual or moral honesty to ever admit it. You are wrong, as you always are, admit it or be dismissed.

He wasnt. The pope was the pope.

Untitled Document

“We weighing all and singular the premises with due meditation, and noting that since we had formerly by other letters of ours granted among other things free and ample faculty to the aforesaid King Alfonso -- to invade, search out, capture, vanquish, and subdue all Saracens and pagans whatsoever, and other enemies of Christ wheresoever placed, and the kingdoms, dukedoms, principalities, dominions, possessions, and all movable and immovable goods whatsoever held and possessed by them and to reduce their persons to perpetual slavery, and to apply and appropriate to himself and his successors the kingdoms, dukedoms, counties, principalities, dominions, possessions, and goods, and to convert them to his and their use and profit -- by having secured the said faculty, the said King Alfonso, or, by his authority, the aforesaid infante, justly and lawfully has acquired and possessed, and doth possess, these islands, lands, harbors, and seas, and they do of right belong and pertain to the said King Alfonso and his successors”.

Nope. Alexander the great died long before the dark ages of europe and the subsequent order by the pope to go forth, steal land, and enslave in the name of god.

Spin away loser. You said that the Pope started European Imperialism, you are wrong. Alexander did it, the Romans did it, twice.

Since this is about the shooting in Orlando, I'll say one last thing about it. Alexander was European, he conquered and assimilated more land and more people than any pope ever did. You are wrong and you haven't the intellectual or moral honesty to ever admit it. You are wrong, as you always are, admit it or be dismissed.
Sorry dog. Even whites agree with me that alexander was not the person that started european imperialism.

Imperialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
A lot of people end up on the watch list who are completely innocent.

then there should be a review of the watch list for accuracy.

Agree Joe but........ But the FBI cannot even stop this bastards from buying a guns at gun shows.

Yes they can, there are background checks at gun shows.

There has never been a terrorist attack or even a mass shooting done by anyone who purchased a gun at a gun show. I'd be willing to bet that this Islamic terrorist did not purchase his gun at a gun show.

Preddie. ....... Private gun sellers at gun shows do not require bg checks at gun shows because gun nuts say it's the law.

Show me one, just one time a mass killer bough his weapon at a gun show. Show me or stop saying stupid shit.

This is the result of let anyone in immigration policies. Of course the gun control crowd will scream to ban most or all guns. Not realizing terrorists will get weapons no matter what. The head in the sand sitting in the White Hpuse still will not call them radical Islamic terrorists.

So, we've only been subjected to the whims of one Islamic extremist?

In this case, it seems so.

Another thing of note is the total ignorance of why terrorist attacks by Islamic groups has risen since around 1970. Before that time there was a little bit of extremism, pretty much confined to bits of the middle east, but that was really it.
We now see many attacks all over the world, so perhaps it would be a good idea to explore the reasons for these, but leaving behind all the baggage of hate.

CDZ here I come.

Way back I had a 13 shot gun known as a "22" I think meant 0.22 caliber ammo? It was known as squirrel gu or target practice to balloons on a hill. Hardly big boom gun. I don't know crap about guns but a pump 12ga shotgun seemed big kick, loud, scary.

This AR15 is a "22"? Roughly, correct? But high velocity, better badder than old time "22s"?

Sigh.....I guess for home protection, time to go look for shotgun.

Sorry dog. Even whites agree with me.

Imperialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As usual, your reading difficulties fail you. Again and again you prove to be barely literate. Let me see if I can help you out.

The "Age of imperialism" is an area defined by historians. No where do they say that there wasn't any Imperialism before then, nor do they make the claim that you make; saying that a Pope was the first one to do it. Do you understand now? It would be like saying that there was no art before the Renaissance.

No charge for the education.

Forum List

Back