Florida Pulse gay club attacked

"Minority Report" for crazy people.

Reducing Whabbi immigration makes sense; letting in 200k more of them is simply suicidal.

What is it about THEY ARE FUCKING TERRORISTS do you not understand, dweeb?
What do you not understand, asshat, about the immigrants that came over here WERE NOT FUCKING TERRORISTS. The "FUCKING TERRORIST" WAS BORN, AND RAISED HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

So, again, we should ban all Muslim terrorists, not because of what they do, but because of what their children - CHILDREN WHO ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS, BORN, AND BRED - might become?!?!
Hey Motormouth. The FBI interviewed him three times. None for being the son of immigrants from Afghanistan.
Hey, brain trust. All three times they determined he was, not. a. threat. And that still does not change the fact that he was an American. Citizen. Now does it? This banning Muslims because they may be terrorists bullshit doesn't apply here, does it? Because the Muslim who was a terrorist wasn't. A. Fucking. Immigrant.
When did I say anything about banning Muslims? Read more, motormouth less.
Your post was in direct response to my question about banning Muslims. If it was not your intent to reference that, then you should have quoted it. More reading, and less arrogance.

And the ingredients have no constitutional protection either. :eek:
Amazon.com: reloading supplies
Yes, but they have no constitutional protection and could be banned in a flash.
How so? There needs to be a legitimate reason to outlaw something or it is constitutionally protected. Making liberals feel good isn't a legitimate reason.
All the people who die or are injured every year from gunshots aren't a legitimate reason? :cuckoo:
No. Lot's of people drive drunk and kill people but I still want to drive. I also want the right to defend myself. Hurting lib butt is not a legitimate concern for any reasonable person, otherwise the 2nd Amendment would not have been written. Arms includes ammo, otherwise they are just paper weights.
If that's what the FFs wanted, they would have protected ammo. They didn't. Case closed.
But your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons is duly noted.

How so? There needs to be a legitimate reason to outlaw something or it is constitutionally protected. Making liberals feel good isn't a legitimate reason.
All the people who die or are injured every year from gunshots aren't a legitimate reason? :cuckoo:
No. Lot's of people drive drunk and kill people but I still want to drive. I also want the right to defend myself. Hurting lib butt is not a legitimate concern for any reasonable person, otherwise the 2nd Amendment would not have been written. Arms includes ammo, otherwise they are just paper weights.
Well, at least you're honest. you want your gun, and your armor piercing ammunition to kill people. I don't agree that the second amendment as intended to allows for unrestricted access to any weapon, or any ammunition, but I do respect your honesty about why you want it.
I want to be able to kill the right people if needed. I don't want to curl up into a urine soaked fetal ball like you if that time comes. And nobody said anything about unrestricted anything. If you don't want a gun don't buy one, period.

Why does the left believe Gay lives are of more value than Jews, Christians etc.? Why is there never this type of uproar when hundreds and thousands of others are slaughtered by Islamic thugs? And the focus of course is on the type of weapon he used. He could have walked in with an explosive vest and killed many more than he did with the weapons he carried. Its all about pushing the lefts narrative of blaming guns for murders not the murderer. These Islamic cult members would be just as happy to walk into a Christian church or Jewish Synagogue as they are a Gay Bar and if we as a people don't stop these murdering scum we are going to see more and more of this. Our current government supports this cult and will never even admit who and what they are, a muslim cult. And on a final note these folks who were murdered were Americans not "Gay" Americans. If we are a legal citizen of this country we are AMERICANS! Not Gay, African, Italian, Hispanic, Asian or Caucasian Americans, just AMERICANS.

Well, at least you're honest. you want your gun, and your armor piercing ammunition to kill people. I don't agree that the second amendment as intended to allows for unrestricted access to any weapon, or any ammunition, but I do respect your honesty about why you want it.
I want to be able to kill the right people if needed. I don't want to curl up into a urine soaked fetal ball like you if that time comes. And nobody said anything about unrestricted anything. If you don't want a gun don't buy one, period.
Your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.

Reducing Whabbi immigration makes sense; letting in 200k more of them is simply suicidal.

What do you not understand, asshat, about the immigrants that came over here WERE NOT FUCKING TERRORISTS. The "FUCKING TERRORIST" WAS BORN, AND RAISED HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

So, again, we should ban all Muslim terrorists, not because of what they do, but because of what their children - CHILDREN WHO ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS, BORN, AND BRED - might become?!?!
Hey Motormouth. The FBI interviewed him three times. None for being the son of immigrants from Afghanistan.
Hey, brain trust. All three times they determined he was, not. a. threat. And that still does not change the fact that he was an American. Citizen. Now does it? This banning Muslims because they may be terrorists bullshit doesn't apply here, does it? Because the Muslim who was a terrorist wasn't. A. Fucking. Immigrant.
Your post was in direct response to my question about banning Muslims. If it was not your intent to reference that, then you should have quoted it. More reading, and less arrogance.
My post was in regarding a specific point you made. You don't get to dictate what people respond to. Follow your own advice, Motormouth.

If that's what the FFs wanted, they would have protected ammo. They didn't. Case closed.
But your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons is duly noted.
Your rodent brain is closed. Arms require ammunition to be functional. The founders knew a thing or two about forearms, you don't.

Your rodent brain is closed. Arms require ammunition to be functional. The founders knew a thing or two about forearms, you don't.
Your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.

My post was in regarding a specific point you made. You don't get to dictate what people respond to. Follow your own advice, Motormouth.
Then courtesy would dictate that you night light by he board you take issue with, whiner.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Your desire to take my rights away by using this crisis is duly noted. Twisted and pathetic as it is.

Your desire to take my rights away by using this crisis is duly noted. Twisted and pathetic as it is.
You don't need assault weapons, but your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.

My aren't we presumptuous? I'm sorry you're so frightened, and weak you need a gun to make yourself feel safe.

Then courtesy would dictate that you night light by he board you take issue with, whiner.
The whine is all yours. I responded to a point you made and you wanted it to be something else. I can't even understand this whine. You seriously need to sack up.

Why does the left believe Gay lives are of more value than Jews, Christians etc.? Why is there never this type of uproar when hundreds and thousands of others are slaughtered by Islamic thugs? And the focus of course is on the type of weapon he used. He could have walked in with an explosive vest and killed many more than he did with the weapons he carried. Its all about pushing the lefts narrative of blaming guns for murders not the murderer. These Islamic cult members would be just as happy to walk into a Christian church or Jewish Synagogue as they are a Gay Bar and if we as a people don't stop these murdering scum we are going to see more and more of this. Our current government supports this cult and will never even admit who and what they are, a muslim cult. And on a final note these folks who were murdered were Americans not "Gay" Americans. If we are a legal citizen of this country we are AMERICANS! Not Gay, African, Italian, Hispanic, Asian or Caucasian Americans, just AMERICANS.
Yes.
It appears citizens of the free world are at war not only with Islamic terrorists, but with insidious leftist ideology in the West that makes shameful apologies for their unwillingness to admit the truth or recognize the source of evil. I am not sure what their motivations are for being so, but it is contributing to our demise and our tragic sorrows greatly.

You don't need assault weapons, but your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.
You don't get to decide what I need. You don't have the need to run your yap, yet you do.

My aren't we presumptuous? I'm sorry you're so frightened, and weak you need a gun to make yourself feel safe.
You said all that after calling me presumptuous? Thanks for proving yet again how devoid of thought and intellectually dishonest liberalism is.

The whine is all yours. I responded to a point you made and you wanted it to be something else. I can't even understand this whine. You seriously need to sack up.
You reply to a post, then spend the next 4 posts whining that I didn't respond to your post the way you wanted. Get over yourself, whiner.

A lot. Someone already posted the numbers in this thread.

A lot? Odd response to two questions which require a numerical answer.

Here are two answers to your question:
1. I really don't care if you ignore the truth.
2. It is in this thread and not too far back. Look for it or not, your opinion means nothing.
A lot. Someone already posted the numbers in this thread.

A lot? Odd response to two questions which require a numerical answer.

Here are two answers to your question:
1. I really don't care if you ignore the truth.
2. It is in this thread and not too far back. Look for it or not, your opinion means nothing.

Fuck you. You have no concept of the truth, and when making a statement of fact, it is your duty to provide the evidence.

When that duty is breached the reader has every right to challenge your veracity. BTW, you're simply one more member of the crazy right wing, put on your brown shirt go to a gay bar and start breaking the crystal.

Fuck off retard, I told you, no one cares. You being too lazy to read what was just posted means you say stupid shit. But that is always the case with you and no one gives a crap.

"No one cares"? LOL, yet you must care sense you used 40+ words on the issue.

It's a discussion board, we don't have to care to argue. I spent 40+ words laying a smackdown on his stupid ass. That was fun. If I cared, I would have provided the information he wanted. You can pretend I care if it makes you feel better.

Someone is either lying or you just threw any number you wanted out there. Just since May first of this year the admitted number of Syrian refugees is 2019! For one month!
So, we should do what with the grown offspring of Middle Eastern immigrants, exactly?
It might already be a little late for that, but we definitely need to get a handle on the situation and stop repeating past mistakes...

As opposed to the Jackass Party position of "Bring in 100,000 more, as long as they will vote Democrat!!!"
So...even though this was a crime perpetrated by an American Citizen, it's proof that we should ban all Muslim immigrants - not because those Muslims are terrorists, but because their kids might grow up to become such?!?! Really?!?!? That is your position?!?!?

"Minority Report" for crazy people.

So far the US has allowed 2500 refugees into the US.
Canada has allowed 25,000.

Forum List

Back