Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Conservative - "I don't think we should be teaching 4-8 year olds about complicated sexual issues, that many adults don't even understand. That seems to me to be trying to groom them to think a certain way about sexuality and sexual attractions they don't even have yet".
YOU - OMG!! - you are a homophobe!! Transphobic!! And now you think everyone you don't like is a child molester!!
How are children being "taught" about "complex" sexual issues?

Personally, I'm fine with a school board policy prohibiting teachers from telling young kids whom they are married to or anything about a spose. But saying you and a "roomate" took you son to DisneyWorld last weekend is not teaching about sex.

A little less satanic would help progs out also.
A "Groomer" is anyone you gullible sweathogs are told to believe by people like DeSantis, Lyin Ted Cruz, Tucker & the rest of the fringe right wing mob who spread hate towards anyone who isn't a fucking mayonnaise faced WASP.

Once they have you programmed they'll find another bright shiny object for you dupes to gawk at.

Hilarious to see you sticking up for the big bad gubnit of Florida!!!!!
MAGA
It was the big bad gubmint that GAVE Disney this SPECIAL privilege. You all aren't understanding how this works. Are you?...lol

Disney isn't being deprived of a right. They're losing a privilege; a privilege that, I dare say, no other company in the country enjoys.

I thought y'all were against private companies policing themselves.

A "Groomer" is anyone you gullible sweathogs are told to believe by people like DeSantis, Lyin Ted Cruz, Tucker & the rest of the fringe right wing mob who spread hate towards anyone who isn't a fucking mayonnaise faced WASP.

Once they have you programmed they'll find another bright shiny object for you dupes to gawk at.
You mad at all those white folks, bro?...lol

It was the big bad gubmint that GAVE Disney this SPECIAL privilege. You all aren't understanding how this works. Are you?...lol

Disney isn't being deprived of a right. They're losing a privilege; a privilege that, I dare say, no other company in the country enjoys.

I thought y'all were against private companies policing themselves.

And ewe believe they should, unless they don't believe as you think they should.
MAGA

"Groomers"? Is that a new word which has more then four letters that you clowns just learned?

How long before you short attention span gullible dupes move on to your next hysterical crisis at the hands of people like DeSantis?

Oh btw, sucker. Is Desantis going to revoke special status from Daytona Speedway which is granted some of the same bennies that Disney has? Or are they different because they haven't crossed thick Ronny Boy?
The CEO of Disney said their agenda was to groom the kids with their entertainment to be queers and transsexuals.

DeSantis fucked him real bad and not in a good way.

Maybe the next time the moron will keep his mouth shut. Go woke go broke.

Walt Disney Co. CEO Bob Chapek told staff Monday that the company “unequivocally” stands with its LGBTQ+ employees in the wake of Florida passing its so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill, but he also acknowledged that there is more the company needs to do.

“I want to be crystal clear: I and the entire leadership team unequivocally stand in support of our LGBTQ+ employees, their families, and their communities. And, we are committed to creating a more inclusive company — and world,” Chapek wrote in a memo to staff. “We all share the same goal of a more tolerant, respectful world. Where we may differ is in the tactics to get there. And because this struggle is much bigger than any one bill in any one state, I believe the best way for our company to bring about lasting change is through the inspiring content we produce, the welcoming culture we create, and the diverse community organizations we support.”

None of this would be necessary if your fellow leftists could control their compulsion to talk to other peoples' little kids about sex. Since they can't, now we need laws to protect the children.

Will taxpayers be on the hook?

"But according to the Orange County Tax Collector, Orange County would be on the hook for "all debt and obligations with no extra funds," meaning "Orange County would take on $163 million [in debt obligations] per year."

Will taxpayers be on the hook?

"But according to the Orange County Tax Collector, Orange County would be on the hook for "all debt and obligations with no extra funds," meaning "Orange County would take on $163 million [in debt obligations] per year."

They can bill Disney for that money

How are children being "taught" about "complex" sexual issues?

Personally, I'm fine with a school board policy prohibiting teachers from telling young kids whom they are married to or anything about a spose. But saying you and a "roomate" took you son to DisneyWorld last weekend is not teaching about sex.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back