Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Nope, you support punishing those that disagree with you puss-puss!
MAGA
Wrong again, as usual. I’m LMFAO at you Woke Cult board members, and Woke KKKalifornia Disney execs who think they can wade into politics and not get any response. They were as wrong as you are.

How does that even relate?
The government is forcing you to bake a cake or set a flower arrangement for a lifestyle you don't agree with or you get fined or shutdown.

Parallels are compelling. Government has no business forcing or punishing anyone for exercising their free speech.

Last edited:
Wrong again, as usual. I’m LMFAO at you Woke Cult board members, and Woke KKKalifornia Disney execs who think they can wade into politics and not get any response. They were as wrong as you are.

Nope. Ewe are wrong as ewe are about most things. And so snowflakey about it as well.
MAGA

Will taxpayers be on the hook?

"But according to the Orange County Tax Collector, Orange County would be on the hook for "all debt and obligations with no extra funds," meaning "Orange County would take on $163 million [in debt obligations] per year."

I would be pissed as hell if I were a resident.

Forum List

Back