Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Disney levies property taxes on its own property to the tune of $169 million per year. They will no longer be able to do that, the county will…..at the valuation the county puts on the properties.
Billion+ in debt service and the task of staffing...

Pay up florida man.

Disney levies property taxes on its own property to the tune of $169 million per year. They will no longer be able to do that, the county will…..at the valuation the county puts on the properties.
The state will instantly incur a billion in debt from this, but hey, let's celebrate the $169 million a year, dinkus. :cuckoo:

The state will instantly incur a billion in debt from this, but hey, let's celebrate the $169 million a year, dinkus. :cuckoo:
Who says? The link provided earlier said it hasn’t been decided.

A billion is 1/96 of the yearly state budget, Dipsqueeze. How many years on the bond? :laughing0301:

"Democrats have been abusing government and forcing their will on society unjustly. ... Now it's OUR turn!!!"
Hey, you know how this works.

You either sit at your open window with a rifle, waiting for the next black hat to ride up, or you hire a sheriff.

The law allows parents to sue teachers directly. It is simply a means to harass gay teachers who run afoul of xians.

Even without the law, school districts can enact and enforce policy restricting all teachers from "sharing" information about what the do with their free time, and with whom
Gay teachers - or ANY teachers - have no business sharing their private lives with students.

Teachers, gay or otherwise, shall not sexualize my children.

Period. End of story.

Just heard on the local news.

The Florida House voted to do away with the Reedy Creek District.

The Senate passed it yesterday.

Now all it will take is DeSantis signature.

Disney is fucked.

That will teach the Libtard bastards to bring their queer and trans agenda here to Florida and to try and take on DeSantis.

Hope Disney stock drops even more.
Excellent.

Disney needs to keep it's nose out of politics.

Lest it get chopped off.

I read the link. So far, you have provided nothing.
I gave you the best gift one human can give to another: an option to try and think for yourself. Form an actual opinion instead of a crappy meme or partisan talking point. You have the Innert00bs. I don't do your homework.

You seem to have no interest in doing so. That's gutter snipe magaturd material in a nutshell.

Don't bother replying.

I gave you the best gift one human can give to another: an option to try and think for yourself. Form an actual opinion instead of a crappy meme or partisan talking point. You have the Innert00bs. I don't do your homework.

You seem to have no interest in doing so. That's gutter snipe magaturd material in a nutshell.

Don't bother replying.
Nostra is wasting his time debating a defect like you

No, the number is wrong.

Don't bother replying.
I read the link. So far you have provided nothing.

The problem with Republicans endorsing this kind of governance is that they have no room to complain with when Dems use it to fuck with them. That's fine, as far as it goes - they deserve it. But the rest of us don't deserve it.

Why don't you all just take your culture wars and shove them up your big dumb asses?
Hey, Newsflash, Dems ALREADY use this to fuck with conservatives.

They've been doing it for YEARS.

And it's about damn time someone pushed back.

Forum List

Back