Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

It runs deeper than that. They see government as an all-purpose tool to fuck over people they don't like. No principles. No values. No due process. No constitution. Just get your tough guy in office and watch him go after your enemies. America. Fuck yeah!
'Splain how treating Disney like any other corporation in Florida is "fucking them over".

This is a classic example of the gubmint being big enough to give you the goodies you want, is also big enough to take them away....Disney got a special deal from Florida, and now they're all pissy when they don't stay in their box and have the deal pulled back.

Fuck 'em.

Removal of a special carve-out for a lone immense corporation is now "punishment"?!?

Fake lolbertarian has never been more fake.
Are you a retired asshole, or are you stealing bandwidth from the meaningless 'job' you manage to eek out this miserable existence with?

Either way, your magaturd troll opinions mean fuck all.

I knew you were a moron, but needing a link to the thread you are posting in?

Ok, here ya go, Window Licker.

A couple of problems here…it’s paywalled, so can’t read entire article, and second, can’t find anything on revenue Disney gets from collecting taxes on it’s property. You’re supposed to be the self proclaimed smart guy, surely you can find a source for that claim.

Are you a retired asshole, or are you stealing bandwidth from the meaningless 'job' you manage to eek out this miserable existence with?

Either way, your magaturd troll opinions mean fuck all.
Your meltdown over your Woke Cult getting pushback is hilarious. :laughing0301:

A couple of problems here…it’s paywalled, so can’t read entire article, and second, can’t find anything on revenue Disney gets from collecting taxes on it’s property. You’re supposed to be the self proclaimed smart guy, surely you can find a source for that claim.
This thread is paywalled?

DeSantis.jpg

lol

You do try valiantly. :p

But... special deals.
Capitalism. Work within it, or go home. There are no 'special deals'. There is simply money. Enough of it gives one virtually boundless power to do exactly whatever the fuck one wants, even over the regulations our own government.

Florida benefitted from this “special deal” as much as Disney. Will be interesting to see what goes down over the next few up years.

Capitalism. Work within it, or go home. There are no 'special deals'. There is simply money. Enough of it gives one virtually boundless power to do exactly whatever the fuck one wants, even over the regulations our own government.
No special deal.....ROFLMFAO!

Maybe it's best if you log off and get back to your fortified wine, dick-in-the-mouth.

OP article.

So you can’t show that Disney collected taxes? Yes or no?
I never said it was in the OP article.

You asked how much property tax does Disney collect.

I said I have posted it many times IN THIS THREAD.

You asked for a link, so I gave you a link to this thread, Dummy.

Forum List

Back