Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

She isn't an employee? Why, yes she is!

I stated rank-and-file employees versus an Executive and in reference to who has more influence over Corporate Direction.
One could also make the case that rank-and-file employees may have said one thing or another.

But ...

I identified the cognitive dissonance, or inconsistency in thought, required to suggest the rank-and-file employees were driving the bus ...
When one of the people that isn't a rank-and-file employee, has the keys to bus, and is behind the wheel ...
Plainly demonstrated what she believes, what she wants, and what she did to her own children ...

Before the other employees ever said a thing about Florida's Law in the first place.

If you need to pretend that doesn't make a difference ...
Then you have to pretend that two utterly inconsistent ideas are both true at the same time ... :auiqs.jpg:

Cognitive Dissonance

I stated rank-and-file employees versus an Executive and in reference to who has more influence over Corporate Direction.
One could also make the case that rank-and-file employees may have said one thing or another.

But ...

I identified the cognitive dissonance, or inconsistency in thought, required to suggest the rank-and-file employees were driving the bus ...
When one of the people that isn't a rank-and-file employee, has the keys to bus, and is behind the wheel ...
Plainly demonstrated what she believes, what she wants, and what she did to her own children ...

Before the other employees ever said a thing about Florida's Law in the first place.

If you need to pretend that doesn't make a difference ...
Then you have to pretend that two utterly inconsistent ideas are both true at the same time ... :auiqs.jpg:

Cognitive Dissonance

The first protests of the misnamed "Don't Say Gay" bill were employees, not executives. As per usual, you head is up your ass! Are you checking yourself for polyps?

Disney was getting special treatment but now that is over

Are all the other companies in Florida getting special treatment being targeted as well? No. They're only going after Disney because of their politics. Why try to deny it? No one is buying the phony excuses.

Disney has no business opposing the law for parents to control exposure of grades K-3 to the gender dysfunctional agenda.
Who says? Do you really think the government should be able to punish people for trying to change the law???? That's seriously fucked up.

The first protests of the misnamed "Don't Say Gay" bill were employees, not executives. As per usual, you head is up your ass! Are you checking yourself for polyps?

Nowhere in the context of my post did I deny that the rank-and-file employees followed leadership from multiple sources ...
Especially in their desire to misrepresent what the law meant in the first place.

Just stop pretending ... You are not going to twist it into meaning something it doesn't ... :auiqs.jpg:
The only thing you have to come back with is ugly nonsense.

Last edited:
All local gubnit around me are rightwingers. And they did shutdown as most of the country did. As even tRump did.
MAGA
You mist live way out in the sticks if your local government is repub

sure everyone freaked out at first

but after a few months most repubs were finished with that nonsense

Wow... it's stunning that you think that's ok. Is this a view you've always held, or is it just coming out now - in the name of the culture wars?
Negans-Bat-Lucille.jpg

What's the matter..........You don't like it when people fight back against the BS.................You chose the wrong subject to Virtue signal on.............Disney is NOT ENTITLED TO PERMANENT TAX CUTS.

They fucked up ROYALLY........and if the left keeps pushing this.................Well...........they will not like the ending.

Forum List

Back