Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Who had their freedom taken away?
Freedom to do as they please for 57 years and pay no land taxes was just taken away.........Advantage to Disney to all the other parks........Bush Gardens.....Daytona Beach........I bet they wish they all HAD THEIER OWN COUNTRY.

Who had their freedom taken away?

Anyone in the state of Florida that now knows if they publicly disagree with the Governor of the state they could very well be the target of next bill designed to punish dissent.

If the Fed Govt made a bill to specifically punish Chick-fil-a for being against gay marriage you would be losing your fucking shit.

But that is what you are cheering for, that door is now open and it will never close again

Anyone in the state of Florida that now knows if they publicly disagree with the Governor of the state they could very well be the target of next bill designed to punish dissent.

If the Fed Govt made a bill to specifically punish Chick-fil-a for being against gay marriage you would be losing your fucking shit.

But that is what you are cheering for, that door is now open and it will never close again
So, nobody.

You are having a tough morning, Sparky.

So, nobody.

You are having a tough morning, Sparky.

Not at all, I enjoy people like you showing your true colors as a Big Government authoritarian.

Every time you whine about the Dems doing something like this I will just point to this thread and laugh my ass off at you. This is the gift that keeps giving that you people have given me

I wonder if Golf is for Gators and Sugar tits who fled the thread are the same sometime.........somebody ask Gator if his sock has tits........lmao

Not at all, I enjoy people like you showing your true colors as a Big Government authoritarian.

Every time you whine about the Dems doing something like this I will just point to this thread and laugh my ass off at you. This is the gift that keeps giving that you people have given me
Weird how you have never been so interested before when I agree with pushing back on your demented Woke Cult.

Disney was coming to alabama back then. Was. their 1st choice. alabama refused to grant them all their wishes and Florida gave them this sweet heart deal. A deal that gave Disney a massive payoff for 57 years.

They tried to bite the hand that has fed them. They made a mistake

Learn to not support child abuse.

R.e22f272892503c52632a32bbd9699a61

Learn not to be a wanker

Forum List

Back