Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

No - I was reading early where you clearly expressed support for groomers and grooming. Have you changed your mind since then? What gives?
Now you change tactics leftist. Same as your media. Say things that havent been said.

Kinda like posting pics of Italian Hospitals saying its NY.

Anyways.. your skirt is up leftist

You thing grooming is a joke? WTF is wrong with you?
Yawn. Its clear you are still enraged that you sre getting called out. Even after I was nice on the other thread.

Florida is red leftist. Purple is now fading. Enjoy the momma bears going Midevil on your asses.

Then why are you advocating for it? Those children deserve our protection.
Lol.

The laws are in place. It is against the law. And Disney has a serious decision to make. They dont want the blow back that is coming. Who will they sacrifice.

Should be interesting.

They've lost 41 billion dollars in market value since their jackass executives decided to "speak out".
th

Thank goodness only Disney tries to influence government. (I learned that today on social media)

You're called that and thought that because you only speak out of one side of your mouth, you only speak up when it's conservatives that go against whatever ideals you have. I've seen you do it 100's of times, I think I've seen you do it towards the left maybe 2 or 3 times, tops. You're a lefty.

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends."
- William Butler Yeats

Thank goodness that one's not a conservative.

Forum List

Back