Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Nope. Not until you admit you were wrong - that you lied.

Or, prove you were right. Here's your earlier statement:

Grow a pair of balls and defend your statement, you worthless little pussy. Find a quote confirming your chickenshit claim.

C'mon, get up off the ground and stand up for yourself. You can do it.
Notice the implosion when hit with a cattle prod........IF YOU WERE A LIBERTARIAN.......you would welcome the end of all subsidies.......You only look at this as using gov't to attack Disney.

Disney IS ATTACKING THE PEOPLE and forcing money to be spent to defend against them..............The people are FIRING BACK.......OH WELL.

What the left is pushing in schools.................IS IMMORAL...............Disney can go to hell............same as your defense......

The other side is PUSHING BACK AND YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

As soon as the special district is done away with the county now owns all that stuff, including the debt
Who will own the debt has yet to be determined. Bonds are usually spread out over several years. What is the annual amount needed to service the debt? You have no idea, do you?

Your handlers have told you to bleat A BILLION IN DEBT, and you have.

Last edited:
C'mon. You made a claim. Any man with a shred of dignity and self respect is willing to stand up for their claims. Do you have any dignity and self respect, you lying little worm?
I am enjoying your implosion................You always show up and attack the so called right.........then go .......but but but.......I think grooming is wrong............then it's YOU GOP ARE EVIL.

YOU ARE DESTROYING THE COUNTRY...............as you are MILD TOWARDS the ones TRYING TO TEACH CHILDREN SEX AT THE AGE OF 5

Screw you ............you are a fraud just like Mac and Gator.

Is it any more fascinating than watching Republicans target corporations for speaking out? Didn't they used to stand up for the rights of business?

Pretty much all principle and political conviction has fallen in the name of the culture war. It's literally destroying the foundations of our country, the foundations that protect freedom and prevent tyrannical government. And neither side seems to give a shit.
Targeting them by treating them the same as all other companies.

OH, THE HORROR!

I'm sure are. You're probably jerking off at this very instant. You've proven yourself to be nothing other than a liar, a troll and a coward. You get off on spouting lies and pissing people off. You have nothing valuable to contribute to the discussion, nor to society, so you troll.
And what are you...........I am returning fire to your WORTHLESS PARTY.........

You should be in here CONDEMNING DISNEY FOR SUPPORTING THE BRAIN WASHING CHILDREN........

No ...........you are here attacking US.....who ARE VERY LOUDLY SAYING ENOUGH OF THIS BS............

The people are TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.........and you are getting a taste of return fire..............and YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

Take a number and get in line with the others from your side who don't like what I have to say.......

Who will own the debt has yet to be determined.

Heaven forbid they think about that prior to passing the bill.

Bonds are usually spread out over several years. What is the annual amount needed to service the debt? You have no idea, do you?

I know they will have a billion dollars more to service than than did in May of 2023.

Not to mention the expense of maintaining and operating wastewater treatment and collection, water reclamation, electric generation and distribution, solid waste disposal, potable water, natural gas distribution, fire service and about 175 miles of public roads.

Heaven forbid they think about that prior to passing the bill.

I know they will have a billion dollars more to service than than did in May of 2023.

Not to mention the expense of maintaining and operating wastewater treatment and collection, water reclamation, electric generation and distribution, solid waste disposal, potable water, natural gas distribution, fire service and about 175 miles of public roads.
So you have no idea. I’m shocked, shocked I tells ya!

You sure are a good little lemming. Keep bleating A BILLION DOLLARS! :laughing0301: :itsok:

So you have no idea. I’m shocked, shocked I tells ya!

You sure are a good little lemming. Keep bleating A BILLION DOLLARS! :laughing0301: :itsok:

I know it is more than they have to service now. I know they now have to pay for wastewater treatment and collection, water reclamation, electric generation and distribution, solid waste disposal, potable water, natural gas distribution, and hot and chilled water distribution, fire service and about 175 miles of public roads.

This is going to hurt the two counties involved far more than it hurts Disney.

But hey, you all got your retribution for dissent, and the last thing your type will allow is dissent.

I know it is more than they have to service now. I know they now have to pay for wastewater treatment and collection, water reclamation, electric generation and distribution, solid waste disposal, potable water, natural gas distribution, and hot and chilled water distribution, fire service and about 175 miles of public roads.

This is going to hurt the two counties involved far more than it hurts Disney.

But hey, you all got your retribution for dissent, and the last thing your type will allow is dissent.
You have no clue.

Got it.

Disney will be taxes accordingly for the new services the county has to provide, Dumbass.

Weird how all these special privileges that benefitted Disney you Woke Cultists are so butthurt over will somehow be bad for the state/ county now that Disney is not getting preferential tax treatment. :cuckoo:

Disney will be taxes accordingly for the new services the county has to provide, Dumbass.

and so will the rest of the county. They cannot just tax Disney any more than they can just tax you.

Weird how all these special privileges that benefitted Disney you Woke Cultists are so butthurt over will somehow be bad for the state/ county now that Disney is not getting preferential tax treatment. :cuckoo:

The state made the deal with Disney because it was good for both the state and the company. The same reason they have six other areas like this around the state.

But in a temper tantrum they wrote a bill in two days and did not think about the consequences. And now they say they will try and determine waht those consequences are over the next year.

This is the sort of thing you folks on the right used to whine about, now you are cheering for.

With each passing day the difference between the right and the left is smaller and smaller

and so will the rest of the county. They cannot just tax Disney any more than they can just tax you.

The state made the deal with Disney because it was good for both the state and the company. The same reason they have six other areas like this around the state.

But in a temper tantrum they wrote a bill in two days and did not think about the consequences. And now they say they will try and determine waht those consequences are over the next year.

This is the sort of thing you folks on the right used to whine about, now you are cheering for.

With each passing day the difference between the right and the left is smaller and smaller
I have always cheered anyone who pushes back on the demented Woke Cult.

Forum List

Back