🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

Stay the hell away from the gay and trans kids who need support and acceptance rather than rejection and condemnation least you have blood on your hands when they kill themselves

I will. None of my damn business. And I'll make sure my kids are NOT bullies or problems. But there's no blood on my hands whatsoever.

You're using the power of the state to MAKE little children love you like Barney the dinosaur. That's not gonna FIX a single thing for ACTUAL LGBT kids.

As a matter of fact -- I think Barney is WAAAY cooler for kids that age...

In answer to that…@TheProgressivePatriot, I refer you to your own words when speaking of “a 3 year old coming out as gay”

See? There's the failed logic. PPatriot says that "transgender" can't be taught. But he insists on using the power of the state to TEACH it. At an age where it can only be public school child abuse.

At that age -- EVERYTHING is teaching -- or SHOULD BE !!! Because that's how the little sponges perceive it. They'll rank it right up there with "forming a straight line" or wearing masks, or cleaning up their finger painting messes..

See? There's the failed logic. PPatriot says that "transgender" can't be taught. But he insists on using the power of the state to TEACH it. At an age where it can only be public school child abuse.

At that age -- EVERYTHING is teaching -- or SHOULD BE !!! Because that's how the little sponges perceive it. They'll rank it right up there with "forming a straight line" or wearing masks, or cleaning up their finger painting messes..
Ironic isn’t it? If transgenderism CANNOT be taught, why are they up in arms about a bill banning it from BEING TAUGHT?!?

News flash! It is not 1950 anymore. LGBT people are part of the fabric of society. They are in every community and in all walks of life. They have families and they are parents. Yes, for most people it has been "normalized" Oh yes, I know how you hate that word but it's a fact.

Kids are very aware of all of this regardless of what parents or teachers do or say. The chances are that that they have a gay or trans friend or classmate. No one is pushing anything on them. It is just there.

The year is 2022. Same sex marriage has been the law of the land for 7 years and has been legal in some places for a lot longer than that. Get over it
Oh really please tell us in detail what you remembered about kindergarten, 1st thru 3rd grade?

Stay the hell away from the gay and trans kids who need support and acceptance rather than rejection and condemnation least you have blood on your hands when they kill themselves
Where were the gay and trans kids in the year 1975?

Kids mimic what they are told

A 3 year old? Are you fucking serious??!!

Who's the sick fuck who said this about a three-year-old?

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

You're using the power of the state to MAKE little children love you like Barney the dinosaur.

Barney the dinosaur was age-appropriate for the intended audience.

The shit that TheProgressivePatriot want to do to children is most certainly not age-appropriate for any minor. Not really appropriate, even, for adults, either. Not appropriate for anyone who isn't seriously fucked in the head.

The shit that TheProgressivePatriot want to do to children is most certainly not age-appropriate for any minor. Not really appropriate, even, for adults, either. Not appropriate for anyone who isn't seriously fucked in the head.

I'd have the see the "teen version" or "adult version" of LGBT desensitivity training to decide all that. They could not just play cool music and dancing with sparkly flag adoration to get an effect. It gets punchier and "REAL-ER" for these older age groups.

But I agree -- completely out of place, waste of education time for MOST of the elementary school kids.

Depend on a child who ACTUALLY BELIEVES there are monsters in his/her/its closet?

What about us grown-ups who really do have Monsters in our closets?

1647301767501.png

Do you have children?
OK. I'll share. I do not have biological children. However, I have step children and step grand children as well as nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews. They range in age from pre teens to teens to young adults and older. We are a family that talks about things and issues including things involving gay and transgender people,, usually initiated by the younger people.

Two of these young people, both 18 and in college were at our house on Sunday. They are very aware of these issues and have been at least since high school. They know gay and trans kids and have no problem with them. They agree with me -that we should be accepting and supportive of them. It is not a taboo subject and in fact it is just part of the social landscape.

No one indoctrinated them or pushed anything on them. They are just living life in an environment where these things are actually normal. They represent a new breed, and more evolved and accepting type of person than you people never can be. They understand that there is nothing to freak out about and that gays and trans people are no threat to anyone, and that they should have the same rights as everyone else.. For them it is just another subject- another aspect of their reality. At the same time, there is no indication that they were ever steered or "groomed" to be anything other than who they are

Lastly, I will add that their parents are moderately conservative and religious, but not controlling or extreme .These young ladies were allowed to grow and develop as they have without being steered in any particular direction in terms of their gender identity or sexual orientation and they both appear to be comfortable as heterosexual women. ( as far as I can tell)

They are who they are, not because they were shamed or brainwashed, but simply because that is who they are. Their strength is that they understand that there is not just one way of being normal and do not judge others for their differences. The day will come when people like them will prevail and there will be no one left who can understand the hysteria about the subject that is all too prevalent today

What do I want to do to children Bobby Boy?. Spell it out. The only thing that I want to do is to help them to develop into caring and sensitive adults who are not bigots and bullies or people who are taught to loath themselves because of their own gender identity or sexual orientation. In short, I want to help them to NOT BE YOU

Ironic isn’t it? If transgenderism CANNOT be taught, why are they up in arms about a bill banning it from BEING TAUGHT?!?
Are you so stupid as to not understand the difference between being taught about transgender people as a way to instill acceptance and respect for others, as opposed to being taught about HOW TO BR transgender.?

OK. I'll share. I do not have biological children. However, I have step children and step grand children as well as nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews. They range in age from pre teens to teens to young adults and older. We are a family that talks about things and issues including things involving gay and transgender people,, usually initiated by the younger people.

Two of these young people, both 18 and in college were at our house on Sunday. They are very aware of these issues and have been at least since high school. They know gay and trans kids and have no problem with them. They agree with me -that we should be accepting and supportive of them. It is not a taboo subject and in fact it is just part of the social landscape.

No one indoctrinated them or pushed anything on them. They are just living life in an environment where these things are actually normal. They represent a new breed, and more evolved and accepting type of person than you people never can be. They understand that there is nothing to freak out about and that gays and trans people are no threat to anyone, and that they should have the same rights as everyone else.. For them it is just another subject- another aspect of their reality. At the same time, there is no indication that they were ever steered or "groomed" to be anything other than who they are

Lastly, I will add that their parents are moderately conservative and religious, but not controlling or extreme .These young ladies were allowed to grow and develop as they have without being steered in any particular direction in terms of their gender identity or sexual orientation and they both appear to be comfortable as heterosexual women. ( as far as I can tell)

They are who they are, not because they were shamed or brainwashed, but simply because that is who they are. Their strength is that they understand that there is not just one way of being normal and do not judge others for their differences. The day will come when people like them will prevail and there will be no one left who can understand the hysteria about the subject that is all too prevalent today
oh really I don't remember about talking about sex when I was in kindergarten thru 3rd grade it was always about volcanos and race cars and GI Joe's

Are you so stupid as to not understand the difference between being taught about transgender people as a way to instill acceptance and respect for others, as opposed to being taught about HOW TO BR transgender.?
again how many trannys or gender neutrals did you know when you were in grade school?

I have seen footage of teachers teaching young children all this crap. I included a link but I’m sure you didn’t watch it.

But let’s say you were right…those go hand in hand. I can imagine if I told a child “there are people who eat bugs. We need to accept and respect them. They are great people, living their true identity.” What would that child wanna do? Eat bugs! Do I actually care if folks wanna eat bugs? No. But if I didn’t want my kids to, I wouldn’t exactly be telling them it’s a great thing to do.

The way I was taught is to respect all humanity. I’d never say anything to someone mocking their perverted ways. But that doesn’t mean I agree with it.

This is where we will have to just agree to disagree. When I have kids, they certainly WILL NOT be indoctrinated with this bs.

oh really I don't remember about talking about sex when I was in kindergarten thru 3rd grade it was always about volcanos and race cars and GI Joe's
Lol my thought exactly. That sort of crap would’ve never crossed my mind at that age. Unless I was TAUGHT it.

I said that a three year old can experience gender dysphoria. That is supported by science. I DID NOT SAY that a 3 year old should undergo life changing procedures., YOU are a lying piece od [sic] pathetic shit.

I quoted your exact post, claiming that a THREE-YEAR-OLD, in your opinion, was transsexual.

What kind of sick, depraved fuck thinks of a toddler in terms of such sexual perversions? Certainly not any creature that belongs in free society, or should ever be allowed any kind of access to or influence over children's, ever, under any circumstances.

Here, again, is exactly what you wrote, about a THREE-YEAR-OLD toddler…

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

Do you understand that normal, sane people do not ever think or speak of such young children in such a manner? Only the very worst, of the very most deeply fucked-up, depraved perverts would speak of a young child that way.

In a sane society, your kind would be put to death.

Forum List

Back