🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

ding ding ding

That's why the GOPers choose gay people, minorities, and women to go after.

They punch down on groups that don't have strong representation.

Because they are weak of mind and of low character.
I wasn’t aware conservatives have “come after me”.

ding ding ding

lol

You should try Europe sometime.

Have you ever been to Europe?

It really makes you appreciate all the horrible people on this side of the pond. lol

You have no fucking idea what I am. But I know exactly what you are

Your body of work on this forum speaks very loudly for itself.

Anyone who has been paying enough attention knows what you are. We're not allowed to say it, but we all know.

Hint: Someone who would say this of a three-year-old boy…
Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.
Nobody, short of the very lowest, most depraved most twisted of dangerous sexual perverts, would speak of a three-year-old child in such terms.​

It's very clear what you are.

Last edited:
Fuck you asshole. After what you call other people you can keep your lying trap shut. My wife and I will decide what our kids learn and when. Not you, not anybody else. Period. And you’ll do nothing about it. :fu:

View attachment 615218
See post 167 and get help if you can't understand it. The fact is that kids learn a lot of stuff by just being kids and neither you nor I have much control over it. What we can do is to help them understand it and to navigate it. Clearly you are ill equipped to do that so someone else must/

ding ding ding

And the depraved perverts that your side embraces, now choose young children to go after.

That is a line that we, as a society, never should have allowed to even be approached, much less crossed.

Your body of work on this forum speaks very loudly for itself.

Anyone who has been paying enough attention knows what you are. We're not allowed to say it, but we all know.

Hint: Someone who would say this of a three-year-old boy…​

Nobody, short of the very lowest, most depraved most twisted of dangerous sexual perverts, would speak of a three-year-old child in such terms.​

It's very clear what you are.
Get the fuck out of here Bobby. You are becoming a bore

Get the fuck out of here Bobby. You are becoming a bore

I'm not going anywhere.

What are you going to do to try to make me leave, you cowardly, impotent, faggot?

ChickenHawk.png
TheProgressivePatriot

I'm not going anywhere.

What are you going to do to try to make me leave, you cowardly, impotent, chicken hawk?
Just wondering…according to @TheProgressivePatriot’s old post you quoted from, would I have been transgender at 3 years old and I just didn’t know it?…I was more interested in boy stuff, was kinda crazy, and was always a tomboy. At that age I didn’t know the difference of a boy and girl and always said I was a boy, jokingly.

I can imagine that if I had unwise parents they would’ve given me lots of affirmations and made me confused and miserable the rest of my life. By now, I’m still a tomboy, but still very happy to be a woman.

See post 167 and get help if you can't understand it. The fact is that kids learn a lot of stuff by just being kids and neither you nor I have much control over it. What we can do is to help them understand it and to navigate it. Clearly you are ill equipped to do that so someone else must/
No you won’t you disgusting piece of shit. You’ll stay the fuck away from my kids. Kids that age don’t even think of that kind of depraved stuff unless an adult is pushing it on them. You’re just throwing a tantrum because parents have told you NO.

This kind of logic will keep you forever on the fringe.

Your use of the word "we" is arrogant and condescending, and also disingenuous.

YOU are not included in that word "we".

YOU don't get to do anything even close to that.

YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE DECISIONS ON BEHALF OF MY CHILD.

Period full stop.

Why the fuck do lefties have to stick their noses everywhere they don't belong? That kind of compulsive interference will get you HURT. No wonder everyone hates these neo-whatever-the-fuck-they-are.

I'm an activist parent and I get involved with my kids. I'm there at EVERY parent's night. One time I flew 1500 miles just so I could be there. I've bent the ear of every teacher I could find. No medicine, no discipline, no politics. If I get even the remotest whiff of a violation I'll pull my child and make their lives so entirely miserable it'll make their heads spin.

90% of the schools in LAUSD would be shut down on the spot with a competent asbestos inspector. That's only ONE way to send them a message. There are a hundred others.

This parent will not lie down for scope creep. I don't send my kid to school to learn about deviancy. I'll play as much hardball as I have to, with these in-your-face assholes, to get the point across.

STAY AWAY FROM MY KID.

There's only two people in that "we" you mentioned. It's me and my wife. You're not in it. Politically or any other way.

This kind of logic will keep you forever on the fringe.

Your use of the word "we" is arrogant and condescending, and also disingenuous.

YOU are not included in that word "we".

YOU don't get to do anything even close to that.

YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE DECISIONS ON BEHALF OF MY CHILD.

Period full stop.

Why the fuck do lefties have to stick their noses everywhere they don't belong? That kind of compulsive interference will get you HURT. No wonder everyone hates these neo-whatever-the-fuck-they-are.

I'm an activist parent and I get involved with my kids. I'm there at EVERY parent's night. One time I flew 1500 miles just so I could be there. I've bent the ear of every teacher I could find. No medicine, no discipline, no politics. If I get even the remotest whiff of a violation I'll pull my child and make their lives so entirely miserable it'll make their heads spin.

90% of the schools in LAUSD would be shut down on the spot with a competent asbestos inspector. That's only ONE way to send them a message. There are a hundred others.

This parent will not lie down for scope creep. I don't send my kid to school to learn about deviancy. I'll play as much hardball as I have to, with these in-your-face assholes, to get the point across.

STAY AWAY FROM MY KID.

There's only two people in that "we" you mentioned. It's me and my wife. You're not in it. Politically or any other way.
My.my such hysteria. Please stay away from MY kids.!

No you won’t you disgusting piece of shit. You’ll stay the fuck away from my kids. Kids that age don’t even think of that kind of depraved stuff unless an adult is pushing it on them. You’re just throwing a tantrum because parents have told you NO.
You do not have a fucking clue about what children know and think about

Forum List

Back