🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

News flash! It is not 1950 anymore. LGBT people are part of the fabric of society. They are in every community and in all walks of life. They have families and they are parents. Yes, for most people it has been "normalized" Oh yes, I know how you hate that word but it's a fact.

Kids are very aware of all of this regardless of what parents or teachers do or say. The chances are that that they have a gay or trans friend or classmate. No one is pushing anything on them. It is just there.

The year is 2022. Same sex marriage has been the law of the land for 7 years and has been legal in some places for a lot longer than that. Get over it
No, YOU get over yourself. A pervert like you has ZERO right pushing that crap on a 4 to 7 year old bunch of kids. Period. End of argument. No it isn’t “normal” and never will be considered as such.

I'm curious...what happens when you flunk home schooling? Do you get held back a grade while your sibling moves to the living room?
Just the thought of your siblings moving on without you gets you working harder to not flunk school. But, I’ve had many friends and family who are homeschooled and it’s pretty rare that someone flunks. Probably much rarer than in a public school.

Unfortunately I have noticed it. I can’t say it’s progress.

Please tell me the last time a queer was discriminated against or murdered just for being queer.
It is hard to believe how pathetically stupid you people are. Actually it is arguably much worse than stupidity. It is willful ignorance as an excuse for vicious and shameless bigotry

C JusticeHammer

Just the thought of your siblings moving on without you gets you working harder to not flunk school. But, I’ve had many friends and family who are homeschooled and it’s pretty rare that someone flunks. Probably much rarer than in a public school.
Yes well...the flunky parents are not going to flunk them, are they??

No, YOU get over yourself. A pervert like you has ZERO right pushing that crap on a 4 to 7 year old bunch of kids. Period. End of argument. No it isn’t “normal” and never will be considered as such.
You should get an adult to help you with your reading comprehension. No one is pushing anything on them. And what is it that you think that you know about me that causes you to call me a pervert? You had better watch that defamatory shit least you come to regret it

It is hard to believe how pathetically stupid you people are. Actually it is arguably much worse than stupidity. It is willful ignorance as an excuse for vicious and shameless bigotry

C JusticeHammer

All those are “higher-rates” of assault and discrimination. I thought you said they were being murdered as well.

Where’s the line drawn? If I hear a “micro-aggression” towards me, can I go say I was discriminated against?

As far as us being “pathetically stupid”, that’s just your opinion. Your opinion doesn’t make it a fact. Your opinion means absolutely nothing.

You really don't have to keep working so hard to prove that you're a moron. We get it
Stay away from my kids.

Discrimination is going to be the least of your problems if you get near my kids.

I'm an adult, I know how to handle your insults.

But if you get near my kids I'll I tervene in THEIR behalf, because their rights are more important than yours.

It's moron for wanting to protect my kids?

This is how liberals roll? And you want to accuse ME of being a moron?

What an asshole.

No wonder everyone hates leftards.
Yes they think you’re a moron for protecting your kids. They want to indoctrinate them from a very young age to be with them in the insane asylum.

You really don't have to keep working so hard to prove that you're a moron. We get it
See, this is exactly what I was talking about earlier.

There are gay couples in committed relationships that we would totally trust our children with.

But this in-your-face crap is not going to fly.

Not now, not ever.

Anyone who come to us with that kind of attitude is going to be repelled, maybe even hurt.

Deviancy and molestation are THREATS to my child.

Any leftard that doesn't understand that, should not be voting. AT ALL.

Stay away from my kids.

Discrimination is going to be the least of your problems if you get near my kids.

I'm an adult, I know how to handle your insults.

But if you get near my kids I'll I tervene in THEIR behalf, because their rights are more important than yours.
I do not want anything to do with your kids moron!

No it’s not. That’s what you leftists have morphed it into over the past sixty years. It’s why are schools are failing.

“Our fight is against the patriarchy, our fight is against capitalism, our fight is for the soul of our city,” said Greta Callahan, head of the Minneapolis teachers union.

Thank you.

That's all I wanted to hear.

The rest is, whatever floats your boat. Knock yourself out.

Just be respectful, that's ALL I ask.
I find it hard to respect someone who suggests-for no rational reason that I might somehow bother his children. And I have little respect for someone who thinks that gay people are a threat to kids. (unless they are married? That does not excuse your bigotry)

Forum List

Back