🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

The teachers job is also to promote socialization and the development of emotional maturity and respect for others who might be different -so that kids to not become bigots and bullies. Something which a number of participants on the USMB have apparently been deprived of.

No it’s not. That’s what you leftists have morphed it into over the past sixty years. It’s why are schools are failing.

Where the hell have you been? Are you going to admit that you have your head so for up your poop shoot that you do not know that LGBTQ people have HISTORICALLY been marginalized, vilified, discriminated against as well as beaten, arrested and killed for who they are? I am not going to waste my time "catching you up" knowing that you really don't want to know and will just brush it aside as bullshit. You need to come out from under your rock, kid!
You said the key word HISTORICALLY. This is 2022, man. When’s the last time it happened? Are they discriminated against any more than Jews?

We are all part of the LGBTQ community-all of us-because they are part of our community. It is just one big community. If you want to isolate yourself in a world that only exists for a few who live in a past reality, it is not our problem.

So much for home schooling. You must really have a lot of "catching up" to do.
Since I’ve had more exposure to the big bad world, I have been more grateful I was homeschooled. And you just solidified it. Thank you.

Where the hell have you been? Are you going to admit that you have your head so for up your poop shoot that you do not know that LGBTQ people have HISTORICALLY been marginalized, vilified, discriminated against as well as beaten, arrested and killed for who they are? I am not going to waste my time "catching you up" knowing that you really don't want to know and will just brush it aside as bullshit. You need to come out from under your rock, kid!
Historically?

So what?

My ancestors were discriminated against for 700 years.

Black people were discriminated against too, but it doesn't happen much anymore.

And that STILL doesn't give you an excuse to sexualize my children.

Keep your hands off my kids.

THEY will decide who they like and dislike.

NOT YOU

The teachers job is also to promote socialization and the development of emotional maturity and respect for others who might be different -so that kids to not become bigots and bullies. Something which a number of participants on the USMB have apparently been deprived of.
Bullshit.

Keep you morality to yourself.

Stay away from my children.

Their sexuality is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

No it’s not. That’s what you leftists have morphed it into over the past sixty years. It’s why are schools are failing.
Agreed. Reading scores are at their LOWEST POINT EVER because these jackass deviants want to divert time into THEIR bullshit instead of what's best for the child.

These goddamn authoritarian leftists can stick their deviant morality where the sun don't shine.

These dimwits want to use public money too, to spread their kumbaya bullshit. And make my daughter compete against men in sports. These people are INSANE, I ain't letting them touch my kids.

Historically?

So what?

My ancestors were discriminated against for 700 years.

Black people were discriminated against too, but it doesn't happen much anymore.

And that STILL doesn't give you an excuse to sexualize my children.

Keep your hands off my kids.

THEY will decide who they like and dislike.

NOT YOU
"but it doesn't happen much anymore"? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

"but it doesn't happen much anymore"? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
That's right.

It doesn't happen much any more.

What are you, one of those critical race idiots that claims America is "institutionally racist"?

America is the freest country on earth, bar none. We bend over BACKWARDS to help minorities, and immigrants, of all kinds. We do more for minorities and immigrants than ANY OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH.

Any claim to the contrary is simply a lie.

News flash! It is not 1950 anymore. LGBT people are part of the fabric of society. They are in every community and in all walks of life. They have families and they are parents. Yes, for most people it has been "normalized" Oh yes, I know how you hate that word but it's a fact.

Kids are very aware of all of this regardless of what parents or teachers do or say. The chances are that that they have a gay or trans friend or classmate. No one is pushing anything on them. It is just there.

The year is 2022. Same sex marriage has been the law of the land for 7 years and has been legal in some places for a lot longer than that. Get over it
Nothing normal about it, no matter what you idiots say.

We are all part of the LGBTQ community-all of us-because they are part of our community. It is just one big community. If you want to isolate yourself in a world that only exists for a few who live in a past reality, it is not our problem.

So much for home schooling. You must really have a lot of "catching up" to do.
Jesus said in the last days good will be called evil and evil good. You fell for it. Gay is evil, period.

There’s a reason I was homeschooled.
Then you probably have not noticed that we are at a point in our social evolution where a man can casually refer to his partner as his husband, and a woman can mention her wife without the need to explain - and that includes prominent politicians, sports figures and entertainers- and most people do not gasp, faint, or throw up? Get with it kid.
You said the key word HISTORICALLY. This is 2022, man. When’s the last time it happened? Are they discriminated against any more than Jews?
Yes they are still discriminated against. They are still murdered! Pull your head out of your ass !

That's right.

It doesn't happen much any more.

What are you, one of those critical race idiots that claims America is "institutionally racist"?

America is the freest country on earth, bar none. We bend over BACKWARDS to help minorities, and immigrants, of all kinds. We do more for minorities and immigrants than ANY OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH.

Any claim to the contrary is simply a lie.
You must be on drugs or just a fucking shameless liar

Then you probably have not noticed that we are at a point in our social evolution where a man can casually refer to his partner as his husband, and a woman can mention her wife without the need to explain - and that includes prominent politicians, sports figures and entertainers- and most people do not gasp, faint, or throw up? Get with it kid.
Unfortunately I have noticed it. I can’t say it’s progress.

Yes they are still discriminated against. They are still murdered! Pull your head out of your ass !
Please tell me the last time a queer was discriminated against or murdered just for being queer.

Forum List

Back