🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags...I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is...or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero....kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades....These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?
Some truth for you:

By educating kids we make them aware.
That way the groomers in the churches, Boy Scouts, religious day and summer camps will have both their existence and methods expose BEFORE they can do their deed.
This law is like the Catholic Church swearing their victims to secrecy then punishing any who fail to keep their ugly secret.

"Grooming" is just another lie you repeat because of your insane hatred of anything you think is "Gay." It doesn't exist. What does exist is pedophiles hiding as cleric, scout leaders, who get themselves into a position of power over kids them use that power to abuse them. See GOP House Minority Leader for reference.

This level of hate is often associated with self loathing. As in "self hating homosexual." Perhaps you should look into that.

You're welcome.

Why do libs prey on chirren?
You mean like church leaders, an entire religious order (Mormom), Scout leaders, GOP congressmen...
Yep, sounds like "libs" to me

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does anyone know what this bill is even about? It prohibits teachers from teaching bullshit to children PRE-K thru THIRD GRADE. I wouldn’t want some crazy teacher to teach my kids bs in any grade, let alone pre-k!!!

You mean like church leaders, an entire religious order (Mormom), Scout leaders, GOP congressmen...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How does teachers teaching kids that they can change genders prepare them for corrupt religious leaders?

Some truth for you:

By educating kids we make them aware.
That way the groomers in the churches, Boy Scouts, religious day and summer camps will have both their existence and methods expose BEFORE they can do their deed.
This law is like the Catholic Church swearing their victims to secrecy then punishing any who fail to keep their ugly secret.

"Grooming" is just another lie you repeat because of your insane hatred of anything you think is "Gay." It doesn't exist. What does exist is pedophiles hiding as cleric, scout leaders, who get themselves into a position of power over kids them use that power to abuse them. See GOP House Minority Leader for reference.

This level of hate is often associated with self loathing. As in "self hating homosexual." Perhaps you should look into that.

You're welcome.
Are you done now?

I have a very simple message, for you and all the people you cite.

STAY OUT OF MY CHILD'S FACE.

Her education is her parents' responsibility, NOT YOURS.

I don't care if you're transsexual or a GOP congressman or a little pink lesbian from Mars, STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILD.

She's not a plaything for your idiotic politics, nor is it up to you to decide what's appropriate for her.

Unfortunately I have noticed it. I can’t say it’s progress.

Please tell me the last time a queer was discriminated against or murdered just for being queer.
Matthew Sheppard

Lawrence King was killed for harassing a normal too much.

They are being trained to be willing sex partners for public school teachers.
Exactly and it’s disgusting. The depth of corruption in every walk of life is sad to see. Who would’ve thought…teachers, who are supposed to HELP the children, are quickly becoming predators.

Exactly and it’s disgusting. The depth of corruption in every walk of life is sad to see. Who would’ve thought…teachers, who are supposed to HELP the children, are quickly becoming predators.
Yikes. I thought that only happened in expensive private boarding schools.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thankfully the image of Peter Puffer Buttplug's husband leading children in pledging allegiance to gayness will be used to destroy the Butt's political career. If imitating Marie Antoinette isn't enough.

It's a short step from there to physical abuse?

Seems to me most of this is done for ideological reasons. I might be wrong. I hope I'm not.
I said predators but I meant predators psychologically. I’m sure there are some who are a short step away from sexual abuse. What category would “grooming” fall into? They are willing and even anxious to make these kids confused and then they grow up miserable and hate their lives. The suicide rate among lgbt is 40%. They aren’t happy.

I said predators but I meant predators psychologically. I’m sure there are some who are a short step away from sexual abuse. What category would “grooming” fall into? They are willing and even anxious to make these kids confused and then they grow up miserable and hate their lives. The suicide rate among lgbt is 40%. They aren’t happy.
I think you've touched on the most important part of it.

They aren't happy TO BEGIN WITH.

And if someone sells them a bill of goods about how gender surgery can make it all better, and then they discover the truth, they're going to be even MORE unhappy.

40% of transgenders commit suicide. That's not good, there's something wrong with that. We don't get those numbers with plain old cross dressers, or plain old gays. It tells me that whatever we're doing to these people is HURTING them, rather than helping them

I mean, imagine, if you're born wrong you probably feel cursed to begin with, and then they're gonna throw you in a showboat milieu where you're basically an unpaid circus freak?

That sounds downright criminal to me!

Perhaps these political types should reconsider.

I think you've touched on the most important part of it.

They aren't happy TO BEGIN WITH.

And if someone sells them a bill of goods about how gender surgery can make it all better, and then they discover the truth, they're going to be even MORE unhappy.

40% of transgenders commit suicide. That's not good, there's something wrong with that. We don't get those numbers with plain old cross dressers, or plain old gays. It tells me that whatever we're doing to these people is HURTING them, rather than helping them

I mean, imagine, if you're born wrong you probably feel cursed to begin with, and then they're gonna throw you in a showboat milieu where you're basically an unpaid circus freak?

That sounds downright criminal to me!

Perhaps these political types should reconsider.
Right. The indoctrination in the schools and the colleges, therapies, etc. make it a much larger problem than it should be. The folks with an actual mental disorder (gender dysphoria) is a very small percentage of the trans folks.

What if I felt like I should be disabled?…I felt like I belonged in an amputee’s body. That’s the only way I’m gonna be myself. I go to a therapist. Instead of them telling me “you really will need both legs to be happy in life. Let’s work thru this mentally”, they say “you know, you’re right. You won’t be happy until you can be yourself. Let’s get your leg chopped off.” Now I’m transabled.

Forum List

Back