🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

Not talking about rights. BEFORE you determine ANY GROUP rights, you gotta define who BELONGS TO THAT GROUP.

Some are easy -- because it's skin color or birth sex and it's NOT "self-declared". It's a matter of RECORD. Someone who wakes up one day after swimming on college men's team and DECIDES to swim for the WOMEN'S team -- may NOT have the RIGHT to do that.

And some guy who wears a skirt to join the women's track team and ends up ASSAULTING women -- REPEATEDLY -- would be a good example of that. And cotton-headed leftists like YOU created that monster and ENABLED HIM..

Now -- if that person HAS transitioned -- meaning with Medical/Psych sign off -- AND ACTUALLY transitioned -- that might BE a right.
Holy shit! That is quite a rant. So you take a dim view of transwomen and claim that they just wake up one day and decide to be women to that they can compete with and beat women in sports and then rape. Aside from that being total bullshit, it dose nothing to counter my point that equal rights are not special rights. It is nothing more than a non sequitur logical fallacy

If a 6th grader came out and said he’d like to grab pussy, the Left would shit itself.
No. "the left" and any rational person would have a serious talk with the kid about what is appropriate and not appropriate. Apparently the adults in Donald Trumps life when he was a kid never had that discussion with him

That’s not a response.. can’t keep up?
Man, you trolls REALLY need some new material.

So children's education..."stop changing it".

Funny, that's what this bill does, but I know you are immune to irony.

Anyhoo when should we have stopped changing it? 1850? It's perfect right now, so stop changing it starting...now?

Just trying to see if you have any actual ideas behind your outbursts.

Man, you trolls REALLY need some new material.

So children's education..."stop changing it".

Funny, that's what this bill does, but I know you are immune to irony.

Anyhoo when should we have stopped changing it? 1850? It's perfect right now, so stop changing it starting...now?

Just trying to see if you have any actual ideas behind your outbursts.
No one knows what you’re talking about, America was the leader of the world in education in the 1950s. Some of the most educated most prosperous people that built this nation were educated in America

No.

The main objection is to the vague language of the bill, which could allow parents to sue teachers for even responding to ideas brought up by children.

This language was in the bill, but then removed. But the bill remains vague enough that it could still happen.
And should happen.

No one knows what you’re talking about, America was the leader of the world in education in the 1950s. Some of the most educated most prosperous people that built this nation were educated in America
You mean, you don't know what you're talking about.

You can't even explain your own outburst.

Like an amoeba...stimulus...response...

You mean, you don't know what you're talking about.

You can't even explain your own outburst.

Like an amoeba...stimulus...response...
We were the most educated,, did you want to change that? No one knows what you’re talking about

Yes, I am aware that you already forgot what you said. I believe I covered that already. Moving on...
America was the most educated countries in the dates that you provided.. what weren’t they taught? They were the teachers

No. "the left" and any rational person would have a serious talk with the kid about what is appropriate and not appropriate. Apparently the adults in Donald Trumps life when he was a kid never had that discussion with him
This happened in the shadows of DC. A boy wears a dress and assaults a girl in the the girl’s bathroom trying to grab her pussy.. The father of the girl then vents his anger at the school board because the school board is more concerned that other boys won’t be able to go to school in tutus. The father is then the villain.

That is “the left”.

Bullshit. Spare me your morality crap. Should in this context means what children should be exposed to in order to facilitate their emotional and social development and well being. It's not my problem that you people can't see beyond the sex or understand the wider issues,
Children's well-being was a lot better off before idiots started pushing gay stupidity on them. Children should not be exposed to gay immorality.

So a guy wanting to grab pussy is wrong to you, but a guy butt fucking another guy is appropriate to you?

Heads up - you have no credibility S long as you keep bringing Donald Trump into discussions like this

Every time you bring up Donald Trump when we're talking about little kids, the perception changes from "maybe this trans advocate has something intelligent to say, maybe if I listen I'll hear something I haven't heard before", to "oh brother, another Trumptard, those idiots are so stupid they're not even worth listening to".

Just so you know.

Surely I'm not the first one to provide this public service?

Yes, a link you never read. Thanks, professor.

Indeed I DID.. You lose.. FIRE whatever sources lied to you and get off your ass and WORK for the truth. You've POSTED NOTHING to dispute what I;ve said except ad homs and IN FACT -- YOU'LL NEVER READ THE FUCKING BILL. Because you're a dishonest troll.

Because lazy dishonest trolls NEVER want to discuss a primary source that HAS all the answers in it.

Forum List

Back