🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags...I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is...or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero....kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades....These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?
"what is their end game?"

The deep state wants Zero population growth, Biffy, and I'm not going to depress you with the explanation because you couldn't handle it anyhow. You're in the deep state rut, and you cannot see your way out of it.

For all you low information, news adverse, CNN/WashPo/DemUnderground/MSNBC consumers of sewage as news "elites" --

KEY FACTS​

The Parental Rights in Education bill (HB 1557) would ban Florida teachers from discussing sexual orientation and gender identify that is not “age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students” by state standards, and ban instruction of the topics altogether for children in third grade and below.
The controversial bill passed 22-17 in the Senate, almost two weeks after passing the state House.
State Sen. Shevrin Jones, Florida’s first openly gay state senator, became emotional during the vote Tuesday, and implored fellow senators to “open up your hearts” to Florida’s LGBTQ youths and make sure the legislation “is not hurting people.”
A "key fact" that you are omitting is that educators are already keenly aware of the need to communicate with kids in an age appropriate way. Another "key fact " is- as I have previously stated- is that kids as young a 5 may express feelings of gender dysphoria and that to muzzle educators is counter productive and even cruelty for the kids who need guidence

Equal rights are not special rights. That meme is wearing very thin indeed

Not talking about rights. BEFORE you determine ANY GROUP rights, you gotta define who BELONGS TO THAT GROUP.

Some are easy -- because it's skin color or birth sex and it's NOT "self-declared". It's a matter of RECORD. Someone who wakes up one day after swimming on college men's team and DECIDES to swim for the WOMEN'S team -- may NOT have the RIGHT to do that.

And some guy who wears a skirt to join the women's track team and ends up ASSAULTING women -- REPEATEDLY -- would be a good example of that. And cotton-headed leftists like YOU created that monster and ENABLED HIM..

Now -- if that person HAS transitioned -- meaning with Medical/Psych sign off -- AND ACTUALLY transitioned -- that might BE a right.

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags...I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is...or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero....kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades....These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?
First of all you don't make kids gay, they either are or they aren't just like straight kids. And this bill will cause problems there will be more abuse more neglect and more hatred directed at gay kids because this law ends up having that effect.

Any 5 yr boy that THINKS he's a girl is not of an age to MAKE that determination. And neither PARENTS or GOVT TEACHERS should push them to decide at that age. Gay men ARE MEN. Lesbian women ARE women. BISEXUAL folks are cis-gendered and just love both.

A FIVE YEAR OLD cant choose between the 41 genders at that age. And if there is a MEDICAL/PSYCH question about gender fluidity in a child that young -- THAT'S WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE HANDLED.

NOT -- indoctrinating EVERYONE in the public school class inappropriately.
Holy shit! Now you're shouting at me in all caps. Sorry if I pushed your buttons a bit to hard but I have my opinions on this and will stick to my guns.

I get really angry when I hear shit like parents or teachers PUSHING kids to decide (gender, or sexual orientation) when NO ONE is doing any such thing! And where do you get that 41 gender crap from.

We trans advocates NEVER states anything about how many genders there are. I for one have consistently said that the are only two gender, with the caveat that not everyone is entirely male of female. It's a matter of how you conceptualize those in between. In any case it is not useful to label them as some other gender. . They are who and what they are . And you are STILL Bleating about that indoctrination crap! Yess it is a medical/psychological matter but ALL adults in a child's life need to understand it and deal with it like adults. Try it

No. That is not the only content of the bill nor is it what people are opposed to.

But it is the only part you know, because your total knowledge of this was spoonfed to you by FOX.
No, that’s the entire bill. But because your Dem masters tell you it’s evil, you’re here making an ass out of yourself and admitting you want to sexualize K-3rd graders. Just like all your fellow cult members.

Bullshit. Spare me your morality crap. Should in this context means what children should be exposed to in order to facilitate their emotional and social development and well being. It's not my problem that you people can't see beyond the sex or understand the wider issues,
It's none of your damn business.

YOU dont get to make that decision.

Yes, thank you for finding and posting an agreeable opinion. Not sure what you think you accomplished, there. The problem is that your opinion is wrong. Reiterating it and repeating it is not support for it.

The problem is the vague language. If a teacher discusses the topic in a classroom setting, would a judge consider it instruction?

Correct answer: You don't know. Possibly, yes.

So, the worry is that these children will be ostracized and "squashed", if for no other reason than the teachers' self preservation. As the bill makes the teachers personally liable.

Thus, the "Don't Say Gay" moniker assigned to the bill.

Up to speed? Hope so.
You done lying and defending sexual deviants and perverts yet? Your constant lying and crying doesn’t make your bullshit reality.

This bad-faith legislation is yet another example of the bigoted right's efforts to vilifvilify and demonize gay and transgender youth.
No, it's an attempt by perverted Democrats to molest my children.

Stay away from my kids, you pervert.

There's a link to the ACTUAL FINAL BILL there. Too LAZY to read it and match up with other Florida law with what "age-appropriate" is defined as.

What a colossal jerk.
Yes, a link you never read. Thanks, professor.

Going to post another agreeable opinion now, thinking repeating a opinion is support of that opinion? That was hilarious.

Cry all you want, but what I have just described to you will, in fact, be the legal argument against the State, when the opponents of this bill inevitably sue the State of Florida

Yes, a link you never read. Thanks, professor.

Going to post another agreeable opinion now, thinking repeating a opinion is support of that opinion? That was hilarious.

Cry all you want, but what I have just described to you will, in fact, be the legal argument against the State, when the opponents of this bill inevitably sue the State of Florida
Still showing your stupidity. As usual. We get it. You support sexualizing young children. And you continually lie about the bull because you Dim masters told you to. There will be no suits against the state. Parents will put assholes like you in your proper place. Far away from our children.

No, that's a strawman you invented because you are of low intellectual capability and can't form anything but the most basic, emotional, childish responses the simplest of ideas.

Bummer for you.
No, it’s the truth that a low education cult member like you can’t handle. You’re nothing but an asshole who approves of sexualizing young children. You very words prove that true. Too bad parents don’t take kindly to perverts like you.

Holy shit! Now you're shouting at me in all caps. Sorry if I pushed your buttons a bit to hard but I have my opinions on this and will stick to my guns.

I get really angry when I hear shit like parents or teachers PUSHING kids to decide (gender, or sexual orientation) when NO ONE is doing any such thing! And where do you get that 41 gender crap from.

We trans advocates NEVER states anything about how many genders there are. I for one have consistently said that the are only two gender, with the caveat that not everyone is entirely male of female. It's a matter of how you conceptualize those in between. In any case it is not useful to label them as some other gender. . They are who and what they are . And you are STILL Bleating about that indoctrination crap! Yess it is a medical/psychological matter but ALL adults in a child's life need to understand it and deal with it like adults. Try it
All adults in a child's life need to understand that the parents are in charge.

All adults in a child's life need to respect the child's parents.

If you inform me ahead of time, and give me an opt-out, we can talk. If you want to sexualize YOUR kid, that's fine with me. If you're the parent, you're in charge.

But don't do it to my child. I won't let you. And if you try it anyway, I'll come after you. Politically and in every other way.

I don't care about your pleas for understanding. If you're unhappy with your gender you have mental "dis-ease" by definition. Well guess what, we all have to play with the deck we were dealt, and some of us don't have surgical options.

Don't be bringing that outlier bullshit into my child's life, pretending it's normal. It's not. It's very deviant.

If my child decides she's not happy with her gender, that'll be HER decision. Not yours.

If a 6th grader came out and said he’d like to grab pussy, the Left would shit itself.

Forum List

Back