🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

Stay away from my kids All Kids. Especially trans and gay kids who need compassion and guidance and acceptance from a rational and responsible and SANE adult
If kids can’t vote, drive, sign papers, buy alcohol, before they’re 16-21, what makes you think they could make such a life-changing decision like changing genders, ESPECIALLY A 3 YEAR OLD!?!

You do not have a fucking clue about what children know and think about

THey think ABOUT EVERYTHING at that age. And if you READ that SKokie/Evanston PROPAGANDA indoctrination seminar that I posted -- that's neither AGE appropriate or USEFUL to what they NEED to learn first to be able to even COMPREHEND LGBT issues at age 5 to 8....

It's child abuse. That's WHY you've crossed the line and are getting whipped for it..

You're LOSING "allies" faster than you could make them by being an insensitive ass about children...

Stay away from my kids All Kids. Especially trans and gay kids who need compassion and guidance and acceptance from a rational and responsible and SANE adult

Then with PARENTAL PERMISSION and MEDICAL/PSYCH guidance, counsel ALL those kids. All 13 of them in this country if ya want.. LEAVE the other 99.7% OUT OF IT until they are older..

You were told to STFU and crawl back under your rock. I know damn well what my children know and think about. And it sure as hell isn't the crap you’re pushing. Stay away from my kids asshole. Period.
Stay the hell away from the gay and trans kids who need support and acceptance rather than rejection and condemnation least you have blood on your hands when they kill themselves

Stay the hell away from the gay and trans kids who need support and acceptance rather than rejection and condemnation least you have blood on your hands when they kill themselves
Your tantrum doesn’t change the facts retard. Blood on my hands? Go fuck yourself. Hard. Suggest you crawl back under your rock and remain there. Stay away from my kids. Or you’ll be the one facing consequences asshole. Period.

If kids can’t vote, drive, sign papers, buy alcohol, before they’re 16-21, what makes you think they could make such a life-changing decision like changing genders, ESPECIALLY A 3 YEAR OLD!?!
If your reading comprehension was not so poor, you would understand that that I never said that kids should be allowed to make life changing decisions' A 3 year old? Are you fucking serious??!!

THey think ABOUT EVERYTHING at that age. And if you READ that SKokie/Evanston PROPAGANDA indoctrination seminar that I posted -- that's neither AGE appropriate or USEFUL to what they NEED to learn first to be able to even COMPREHEND LGBT issues at age 5 to 8....

It's child abuse. That's WHY you've crossed the line and are getting whipped for it..

You're LOSING "allies" faster than you could make them by being an insensitive ass about children...
You posted what?. I missed it. I do have a life apart from the USMB

Your tantrum doesn’t change the facts retard. Blood on my hands? Go fuck yourself. Hard. Suggest you crawl back under your rock and remain there. Stay away from my kids. Or you’ll be the one facing consequences asshole. Period.
Please don't ever tell the left about tantrums. You freakshows still think the election was stolen and throw tantrums daily about it.

Please don't ever tell the left about tantrums. You freakshows still think the election was stolen and throw tantrums daily about it.

The white knight shows up now. You want to cry about the election, go somewhere else. And stop trying to indoctrinate kids. Yes you'll be called out for your tantrums on this.

Common ! >What are you talking about ? 13?

How do you diagnose this? What TOOLS? Run blood tests/MRI/hormone tests? Depend on a child who ACTUALLY BELIEVES there are monsters in his/her/its closet?

Or addled PARENTS who cant handle sex specific toys targeted to kids? Do you TREAT the adult or the toddler?

You GOT no actual CONFIRMED cases at those ages. CANNOT be confirmed.

UNLESS -- they are MEDICALLY ambiguous.. And THEN -- the pediatricians screwed up not finding that EARLIER.

It's not common.. What's COMMON is for people who NEVER WANNA PROCREATE in the usual manner to INSIST on screwing with everyone else's kids. To GET THE ACCEPTANCE of toddlers.

That's so important to you -- you'll resort to using the power of the state to IMPLEMENT that abuse.

If your reading comprehension was not so poor, you would understand that that I never said that kids should be allowed to make life changing decisions' A 3 year old? Are you fucking serious??!!
In answer to that…@TheProgressivePatriot, I refer you to your own words when speaking of “a 3 year old coming out as gay”
Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

Quoted from Kqed.com

UCSF’s Diane Ehrensaft, one of the leading proponents of socially transitioning transgender children, believes there is no minimum age, really, to pursue such a change.'For all of these interventions, our model is stages not ages,” she said. 'When a child is at the place in their life that they can get themselves in focus, help us see them, and are clear, consistent, and stable in both their representation of themselves, and also can express their desires of how they want to live their gender, that's the age.'We have seen some kids as young as two whose parents are bringing them in because they're beginning to say, ‘Me not boy. Me girl.’ Social transition can happen as soon as a child has language or the ability to communicate to us who they are.'

Forum List

Back