Florida to host Trump's convention despite rising coronavirus cases

Republicans are taking a big chance here. Will they piss off a lot of Floridian seniors and voters in general who are not looking forward to big crowds of mask-less people during a pandemic?
Stay tuned.
7th highest number of Covid infections (82,719) and 10th highest Covid death-count (3,021). Sound like somebody really trying hard for the Darwin Awards contest. Trump may help, but I don't think they will beat New York.
Just keep those 65+ away.
I'll try. If the young people get too close behind me at the check out while I am wearing my mask, I say "Excuse me, I'm trying to distance, in my mask and I assure you, you have no clue what kind of diseases I'm carrying." Does the trick. Nobody seams to mind and in fact seam glad to get away from me. :)

I stay away from old people anyway. They are creepy....he he

Republicans are taking a big chance here. Will they piss off a lot of Floridian seniors and voters in general who are not looking forward to big crowds of mask-less people during a pandemic?
Stay tuned.
7th highest number of Covid infections (82,719) and 10th highest Covid death-count (3,021). Sound like somebody really trying hard for the Darwin Awards contest. Trump may help, but I don't think they will beat New York.
I'll try. If the young people get too close behind me at the check out while I am wearing my mask, I say "Excuse me, I'm trying to distance, in my mask and I assure you, you have no clue what kind of diseases I'm carrying." Does the trick. Nobody seams to mind and in fact seam glad to get away from me. :)

If you think they are creepy just walking around, you ought to see'em nekid. Absolutely disgusting. At one time blessed by mother nature, but now cursed by father time. :auiqs.jpg:

People will be excited to see another Trump rally. No one is making you libs attend.

Just rename it. Call it a protest and Democrats will give everything done there a total pass.

Stay tuned.

If you think they are creepy just walking around, you ought to see'em nekid. Absolutely disgusting. At one time blessed by mother nature, but now cursed by father time. :auiqs.jpg:
I may go blind. Thanks...LOL

Stay tuned.

I just start coughing and they tend to stand back.

Cases rises because testing rises
Media takes 1,000 in 10,000 versus 10,000 in 100,000 and falsely labels it soaring virus cases
Math fakery debunked once again.

Just rename it. Call it a protest and Democrats will give everything done there a total pass.
You nailed it
These are not rallies but rather protests For Trump. They are still protests though so Covid is rendered inert snd unlawful looting and rioting is allowed to occur even though Trump people won’t do either.

Dems have ZERO credibility after they allowed untold thousands to ignore social distancing so they could riot, loot, and burn. The liberal news media assholes their faux rage over groups not social distancing...the narrative STOPPED dead in its tracks when the Dem riots began.

More fake math for emotetards. More tests being performed so more positives. 98.5% are moderate to unnoticed and never lethal but you won’t read about that as they need us locked down and frightened pissless in order to win.

Trump has caused infection rates to rise by merely scheduling the convention while libbies packed together to loot and riot were immune from the effects
Lib 201 Core Course

Forum List

Back