Florida woman convicted of MURDER for killing unborn child.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I bet an appeal is coming due to the obvious parallels with abortion.
Jacksonville woman guilty of shooting pregnant woman leading to death of baby jacksonville.com
july30 2015 A Jacksonville jury has rejected a woman’s claim that she was acting in self-defense when she shot a pregnant friend in the stomach, killing the unborn baby.

Virginia Denise Wyche, 36, faces at least 50 years in prison after she was found guilty Thursday of shooting Makeisha Nicole Brooks. Brooks’ unborn baby died, but the 24-year-old lived.

Wyche was convicted of the second-degree murder of the unborn child, who was going to be named Peyton, and the second-degree attempted murder of Brooks.
/QUOTE]

If the woman had to be shot, why did she have to be shot where her baby was?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Jacksonville woman guilty of shooting pregnant woman leading to death of baby jacksonville.com
july30 2015 A Jacksonville jury has rejected a woman’s claim that she was acting in self-defense when she shot a pregnant friend in the stomach, killing the unborn baby.

Virginia Denise Wyche, 36, faces at least 50 years in prison after she was found guilty Thursday of shooting Makeisha Nicole Brooks. Brooks’ unborn baby died, but the 24-year-old lived.

Wyche was convicted of the second-degree murder of the unborn child, who was going to be named Peyton, and the second-degree attempted murder of Brooks.
/QUOTE]
She's guilty of shooting the woman, but killing the fetus isn't murder. Both of these women are loons BTW.

^^^ If a living person is shot at and killed, then it is murder. It shouldn't matter if the person is still inside their mother or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ If a living person is shot at and killed, then it is murder. It shouldn't matter if the person is still inside their mother or not.
Well, it does.

And you aren't writing letters to your mommy so drop the crap salutations, it's annoying.

^^^ If you have no intention of changing the way that you are, don't expect anyone else to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And yes, for the record, I do not expect anyone else to change when I have no intention to.

The shooter is black so you can be sure charges will be dropped soon. Only whites have to obey the law.

/QUOTE]

Wait a minute here... You're saying that a woman; meaning one which popular whimsy demands is rightfully entitled to CHOOSE... is CONVICTED of MURDER, just because she was responsible for the destruction of a clump of inviable fetal tissue?

How is that even possible... where there exist ANY POTENTIAL FOR TRUTH, with regard to popular whimsy?

Forum List

Back