flotus is huge hypocrit

You can cherry pick the same shit from country music. But since it's white people it's ok.

NO YOU CAN"T you idiot!
First of all NO country singer could EVER get away with using the term "niggaz"! Or "Hos" or "muthafuckas"!
ONLY black rappers are allowed to use that language!
Yeah...country singers only talk about adultery and vandalism and vigilantism and alcoholism.

Mochelle the belle is forgetting the hip hop and rap people who have graced the Whitehouse since her move into Government housing...

Michelle Obama Says She's Never Heard Anything Like Trump? - The Rush Limbaugh Show
The First Lady's speech was amazing. I hope she decides to run for political office someday.

Yup she sat in the pew where her pastor said"
about Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky? "And Bill and Monica Lewinsky was riding dirty. Yeah, chickens have come home to roost, baby." "Bill was riding dirty,"

You can cherry pick the same shit from country music. But since it's white people it's ok.

NO YOU CAN"T you idiot!
First of all NO country singer could EVER get away with using the term "niggaz"! Or "Hos" or "muthafuckas"!
Yeah...country singers only talk about adultery and vandalism and vigilantism and alcoholism.

You forgot violence and guns.

NO YOU CAN"T you idiot!

But they don't dare use the word "niggaz" or Hos, or muthafuckas.... Prove to me any country song with those words because I can show that most
black rappers are misogynistic, degrading to women, sexist animals! And Michelle's OK with that?

Country artists are white and wouldn't use nigga. But they do proudly use "white trash " and "redneck" . Same diff .

Take miss Lilly white princess kerry underwood! She has that song about murdering an abusive dad , and the other one about psycho vandalizing her cheating boyfriends truck, and the other one about being a drunken whore .

Ohh . My fav , Reba McIntyre ! And that touching song on how to turn your daughter into a successful prostitute!

I know these songs and I'm not even a country fan!

Show me a case where anyone was ever hurt because of rap music. I can show you where people committed acts of violence because of Black Sabbath. I guess rock music and more importantly, white people are the cause of our problems.

What's your point? Oh yea I forgot you don't have one... flotus was campaigning and being hypocritical...
No, just referring to the sleaze bag words of the man who wants to be President. Is there ANYTHING that Trump could do or say that would change your mind about voting for him? Is there ny lie he could tell, any person he could trash that would turn you off

NO because he is a normal American 70 year old male who like me is really selfish and interested in one thing!
Making sure America is still around for his progeny! That's what most normal people want. A country that protects us from "illegal immigrants" some of which
should never be here but have been allowed to violently attack us! Trump wants Americans to NOT walk down the street fearful that some one will attack them.
So yes... compared to a president who LIED to us to get elected... Obama told you in his autobiography that he was using tricks,tactics to fool you and he hired
people who counted upon the "stupidity of the American voter"... and you think Hillary is better then THAT?? This is a person who is so incompetent she hired
people who used hammers to destroy Federal purchased devices...totally against the rules and regulations! NO... Trump is one of us...one of millions Americans
that are tired of foul mouthed idiots running the country into the ground. LYING to Americans.."
"I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year…..
We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
There never were 46 million uninsured Americans! There never was a "health care crisis" until now that Obamacare created it!
There were never the Average American forced to work 30 hours or less all because of Obamacare!
Then you have these same idiots LYING about Benghazi because they couldn't have a terrorist attack 6 weeks from re-election!

NO .... Trump maybe all the things you say... but at least I and millions like me KNOW that going in! Unlike the vast majority of idiots like you that voted for Obama!

Show me a case where anyone was ever hurt because of rap music. I can show you where people committed acts of violence because of Black Sabbath. I guess rock music and more importantly, white people are the cause of our problems.

What's your point? Oh yea I forgot you don't have one... flotus was campaigning and being hypocritical...
No, just referring to the sleaze bag words of the man who wants to be President. Is there ANYTHING that Trump could do or say that would change your mind about voting for him? Is there ny lie he could tell, any person he could trash that would turn you off

NO because he is a normal American 70 year old male who like me is really selfish and interested in one thing!
Making sure America is still around for his progeny! That's what most normal people want. A country that protects us from "illegal immigrants" some of which
should never be here but have been allowed to violently attack us! Trump wants Americans to NOT walk down the street fearful that some one will attack them.
So yes... compared to a president who LIED to us to get elected... Obama told you in his autobiography that he was using tricks,tactics to fool you and he hired
people who counted upon the "stupidity of the American voter"... and you think Hillary is better then THAT?? This is a person who is so incompetent she hired
people who used hammers to destroy Federal purchased devices...totally against the rules and regulations! NO... Trump is one of us...one of millions Americans
that are tired of foul mouthed idiots running the country into the ground. LYING to Americans.."
"I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year…..
We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
There never were 46 million uninsured Americans! There never was a "health care crisis" until now that Obamacare created it!
There were never the Average American forced to work 30 hours or less all because of Obamacare!
Then you have these same idiots LYING about Benghazi because they couldn't have a terrorist attack 6 weeks from re-election!

NO .... Trump maybe all the things you say... but at least I and millions like me KNOW that going in! Unlike the vast majority of idiots like you that voted for Obama!

One question for you . Did you keep your doctor ?

Country artists are white and wouldn't use nigga. But they do proudly use "white trash " and "redneck" . Same diff .

Take miss Lilly white princess kerry underwood! She has that song about murdering an abusive dad , and the other one about psycho vandalizing her cheating boyfriends truck, and the other one about being a drunken whore .

Ohh . My fav , Reba McIntyre ! And that touching song on how to turn your daughter into a successful prostitute!

You are right. I agree. Not good song lyrics. And definitely lyrics that shouldn't be promoted to children.
I don't see Michelle getting all angst up about them either though!

Nor did she get angst up about this!

The Best F*cking Article You'll Read Today: Profanity in Rap Lyrics Since 1985 - Best Tickets Blog
Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 11.43.53 PM.png

You are right. I agree. Not good song lyrics. And definitely lyrics that shouldn't be promoted to children.
I don't see Michelle getting all angst up about them either though!

Nor did she get angst up about this!

The Best F*cking Article You'll Read Today: Profanity in Rap Lyrics Since 1985 - Best Tickets Blog
View attachment 93474

I really miss gangsta rap. Those were the days .

Has Hillary or Barack ever allowed Bill alone in a room with Michelle?
Didn't think so.

Are any of them RUNNING for President?

I know it is difficult for some of you special members to comprehend exactly what the OP was about, maybe you could have your legal guardian to explain it to you... Her hypocrisy was feigning outrage at language that she lets her children listen to on their I phones...

How do you know what her children listen to? And - beyond that - there is a huge world of difference between musicians carrying on and a president engaging in that. You do realize that don't you? THAT is the outrage.
THE WH invited these "entertainers"
Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris, Chance the Rapper, Wale, DJ Khaled, J. Cole, and Janelle Monae.
Obama Invites Rapper to White House, Despite Indictment for Violence
Rick Ross, who was just indicted for assaulting and kidnapping two workers he caught throwing a party at his 235-acre Fayetteville, Georgia home.
These "rappers" performed lyrics like these ..
Muthafuckas im so tiired of yall niggaz always talkin
bout hos this, hos that, you tha muthafuckin ho nigga
But I can't complain I got some motherfucking business
How many lab partners have I fucked since I got suspended?

These are the "qualities" the WH put on display? You've truly got to be kidding then when Michelle hypocritically accuses Trump!

I can't understand how you fail to comprehend the difference between entertainers AND the President of the United States. I simply can't. Saying those things about women and, if the allegations are true - acting in that manner. This is the President we are talking about.

Mochelle the belle is forgetting the hip hop and rap people who have graced the Whitehouse since her move into Government housing...

Michelle Obama Says She's Never Heard Anything Like Trump? - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Are any of them RUNNING for President?
if moochelle is concerned with Trump being in the white house because of something he said years ago, I cant see how she can be ok with the current (illegal) occupant of the oval office actually using taxpayer money to bring these filthy animals in to violate the whitehouse with their negro based trash.

Forum List

Back