FLOTUS- Michelle Obama on Christmas Eve

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
from the WH Flickr feed. You go girl!!! :smiliehug:

First Lady Michelle Obama reacts while talking on the phone to children across the country as part of the annual NORAD Tracks Santa program. Mrs. Obama answered the phone calls from Kailua, Hawaii, Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, 2013.
(Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

P122413PS-0049 by The White House, on Flickr

Do I even need to say that I request that you people keep the rw hate of our African American, First Family to a dull roar on this day? :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
I can predict the outcome of this topic. People on the left will praise her. People on the right will shit on her. People in the middle don't give a shit about the First Lady.

"I hope Santa brings my Mommy and Daddy a new health insurance policy, they lost theirs because of ObamaCare"

many youngsters look to the First Lady for guidance & inspiration & Michelle has been in their corner going on 5 yrs now :)

What she's saying to these kids is

"If you are getting presents from your parents they have too much money and need to send it to us. Then you can get your toys from the toy giveaway programs."

What she's saying to these kids is

"If you are getting presents from your parents they have too much money and need to send it to us. Then you can get your toys from the toy giveaway programs."

"You didnt earn those. You had someone in your life, a parent or grandparent. It took government to make roads so your gifts could be delivered, gov't to make the purchase possible. Government gave your parents the day off so you they could stay home and watch you open those presents that you don't deserve. At some point I think you've really had enough presents. And you need to spread that wealth around to kids whose parents were too fucking stupid, lazy, or apathetic to get their kids gifts. So we're sending Homeland Security agents around to every neighborhood to collect whatever we think you don't deserve. Merry KwanukkEidMass!"

What a fun way to spend Christmas eve

Must have been a treat for the kids too

Forum List

Back