Flu season. Wear a scarf!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013

This is what I'm going to do from now on when I go out into the public..at least until this nasty flu season is over.

upload_2018-1-9_19-12-57.jpeg

This is what I'm going to do from now on when I go out into the public..at least until this nasty flu season is over.

Don't forget to speak in an Arabic accent and ululate regularly. :)

I gave MrG a scarf and he wore it over his face when he went to the doc yesterday. We be too old to catch that shit. And I am not too worried about anyone thinking I am a muzzie here. None are. And it beats one of those ugly face masks like they wear in china. And it's a good thing I am a scarf collector! I have oodles of pashima shawls.

Get vaccinated ... instead of wearing a spit-soaked mask in public for weeks at a time.

The shots are worthless this year. Yes, I got a flu shot, too.

I made sure to prepare for the flu season by having the flu early before the flu season......

I made sure to prepare for the flu season by having the flu early before the flu season......
so did global change cause this massive flu outbreak? Nancy Pelosi got the update,,she said that now, 500 Million Americans have the flu,,,this is bad!

Maybe Oprah wishing for all old white people to die has come to pass?

so did global change cause this massive flu outbreak? Nancy Pelosi got the update,,she said that now, 500 Million Americans have the flu,,,this is bad!
It's more of a butt crack bug.....It's multiplies as fast as asses get cracked..
hey,,,remember that creature from Alien 1? I wonder if he would refuse a deep tounge kiss from Elizabeth Warren

I got the flu a couple of weeks ago from a co-worker who was coughing and sneezing nonstop.

H/R would not send her home.

1 week later I was really sick and in bed myself with it.

The first 3 days of it is mild.

The next 3 days knocks you off your feet. Some people need to go to the hospital for oxygen and/or an I/V.

The final 3 to 4 days is when you are in recovery, feeling better, coughing up crud, and not sneezing anymore.

This particular strain is a very dangerous one.

I got the flu a couple of weeks ago from a co-worker who was coughing and sneezing nonstop.

H/R would not send her home.

1 week later I was really sick and in bed myself with it.

The first 3 days of it is mild.

The next 3 days knocks you off your feet. Some people need to go to the hospital for oxygen and/or an I/V.

The final 3 to 4 days is when you are in recovery, feeling better, coughing up crud, and not sneezing anymore.

This particular strain is a very dangerous one.
are all of the liberals who get the flu demanding free treatment?

It's more of a butt crack bug.....It's multiplies as fast as asses get cracked..
I thought this was going to be a diarrhea joke !!
is it actually possible for a butt to cough and sneeze?

I gave MrG a scarf and he wore it over his face when he went to the doc yesterday. We be too old to catch that shit. And I am not too worried about anyone thinking I am a muzzie here. None are. And it beats one of those ugly face masks like they wear in china. And it's a good thing I am a scarf collector! I have oodles of pashima shawls.
Actually the paper masks work better at filtering-out germs.

Forum List

Back