Flu...

There they go again, trying to get everyone to get flu shots. Trying to scare people into it… Why don’t they just leave it alone and let people choose for themselves. Some people get no benefit from full shots, Some people get incredibly sick from the flu shots. And more importantly some people just don’t want to shit… People need to mind their own fucking business
Some people? What % would that be? MOST people, esp. children and the elderly benefit, not to mention school days and work days lost when nearly everyone comes down with it. Considering that it's free under most insurance plans, not getting it doesn't make sense.

Still a person's choice

I have never gotten a flu shot and don't plan on it any time soon I can count the number of times I've actually had the flu in the past 25 years on 2 fingers
/——/ At 66 I got my first flu shot followed by the Pneumococcal pneumonia 2 weeks later. This year I got the flu shot and follow up pneumonia booster. I’m not young and strong anymore and getting sick is more dangerous than ever before. Why take any chances?
I agree with you. I am off to get my flu shot today. I've had both of the pneumonia shots and also the shingles shots. Also, they don't use a live virus for the flu shot anymore, so it prevents anyone from getting the flu after they've had the shot.
I wonder how many here have had chicken pox as a kid. I also wonder if they know that if they did have it, then their bodies have the virus that causes shingles. It stays latent until it manifests into shingles. My great Aunt had them and I still remember the misery she went through with them. I've also read testimonies of people who had them and I'll take every shot that they put out to avoid getting them. Same with pneumonia.

There they go again, trying to get everyone to get flu shots. Trying to scare people into it… Why don’t they just leave it alone and let people choose for themselves. Some people get no benefit from full shots, Some people get incredibly sick from the flu shots.
And more importantly some people just don’t want the shit… People need to mind their own fucking business

Meanwhile stupid asses can't realate to this very fact YOU CAN'T PROVIDE A FLU SHOT FOR THE GAWD DAM STRAIN of the virus they have no clue is coming for that season.

Flu shots weaken the immune system.

Then you have these dumv fks who say " I never go the flu cause I get my shot" lmfao you stupid asses still get sick, you still end up with it.

and your all to stupid to read what's in it on top of being sever lazy fks.

Drink Mercury and add a little anti freeze dumbasses..
/-----/ Sorry, I didn't believe your hysterical accusations so I did my own research:
More than 100 national influenza centers in over 100 countries conduct year-round surveillance for influenza. This involves receiving and testing thousands of influenza virus samples from patients. The laboratories send representative viruses to five World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborating Centers for Reference and Research on Influenza, which are located in the following places:

• Atlanta, Georgia, USA (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC);
  • London, United Kingdom (The Francis Crick Institute);
  • Melbourne, Australia (Victoria Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory);
  • Tokyo, Japan (National Institute for Infectious Diseases); and
  • Beijing, China (National Institute for Viral Disease Control and Prevention).
  • Selecting Viruses for the Seasonal Influenza Vaccine | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC

That's called 'herd immunity'. So many people get the shot that those that don't are protected because of lack of contact with the unimmunized. Sure it's your choice, but to let children or the elderly go without is playing with fire.
I never had a flu shot when I was a kid and I was just fine. I've never gotten one for my son, either.
That's called luck, but one's personal story doesn't mean anything when applied to the general population.
Most people to get the flu up here are in a bit of discomfort for a few days then it’s over, it’s not worth getting a flu shot for most people up here

Last edited:
There they go again, trying to get everyone to get flu shots. Trying to scare people into it… Why don’t they just leave it alone and let people choose for themselves. Some people get no benefit from full shots, Some people get incredibly sick from the flu shots.
And more importantly some people just don’t want the shit… People need to mind their own fucking business

Meanwhile stupid asses can't realate to this very fact YOU CAN'T PROVIDE A FLU SHOT FOR THE GAWD DAM STRAIN of the virus they have no clue is coming for that season.

Then you have these dumv fks who say " I never go the flu cause I get my shot" lmfao you stupid asses still get sick, you still end up with it.

/-----/ Sorry, I didn't believe your hysterical accusations so I did my own research:
More than 100 national influenza centers in over 100 countries conduct year-round surveillance for influenza. This involves receiving and testing thousands of influenza virus samples from patients. The laboratories send representative viruses to five World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborating Centers for Reference and Research on Influenza, which are located in the following places:

• Selecting Viruses for the Seasonal Influenza Vaccine | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC

YOu realize when you go to Gov. sites for the information. it' sthere to fit your " do it" mind set.

BIG PHARMA ='s BIG GOV BIG GOV='S BIG MONEY THEY FEED EACH OTHER.

YOU ARE DRINKING MERCURY
ANTI FREEZE.....WAKE UP

Are you opposed to all vaccinations and immunizations, or just flu shots?
I think it’s a personal choice no one should be forced to take any vaccines, Never had any vaccines except for one flu shot several years ago and I was sick for a month because of it.

It is amazing how evidence, after evidnece millions of cases proving what has happened to those who get vaccinatd JUST DONT GET IT until the lights go out.
They can't tie togehter why they get sicker easier than others, they can't figure out why allergies are off the charts...........

THE GOV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THESE GAWD DAM SHOTS ARE NOT TESTED ON PPL BEFORE THEIR USE.

CoMeD Files Evidence of Miscarriage after Thimerosal-containing Flu Shots
Your Child. Your Choice.

It is amazing how evidence, after evidnece millions of cases proving what has happened to those who get vaccinatd JUST DONT GET IT until the lights go out.
They can't tie togehter why they get sicker easier than others, they can't figure out why allergies are off the charts...........

THE GOV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THESE GAWD DAM SHOTS ARE NOT TESTED ON PPL BEFORE THEIR USE.

Your Child. Your Choice.
Bingo, Forced vaccinations is an evil thing

Thimerosal, used as a preservative in vaccines without the required proofs of safety, is half mercury by weight and a known bioaccumulative human poison, neurotoxin, carcinogen, mutagen, teratogen and immune-system disruptor. In order not to exceed the EPA’s safe daily reference dose (RfD) for mercury ingestion from the mercury contained in one 0.5-mL Thimerosal-preserved flu shot, a pregnant woman or child would have to weigh more than 550 pounds. Worse, the Material Safety Data sheets for Thimerosal list: fetal death, miscarriage, mental retardation and gross motor impairment as possible outcomes of in utero exposure to Thimerosal.

Your Child. Your Choice.

They just never ge tit because sheep have it in their heads the DOCTORS ARE THEIR SAFE GOD'S....... having no idea they get kick backs, having no idea these doctors are trained off liberal based idealology and are oftne misinformed themselves untl they do their own research. they don't research on what they want to see they track down REAL STATS from sites NOT brainwashed GOV . sites that we were all conditioned to be truth tellers. THEY AREN'T

Statistical manipulation misinforms people by use of false measurements. Vaccine scientists often conceal the true effectiveness of the influenza vaccine through risk calculations. Researchers use a calculation that essentially artificially inflates the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. Rather than use the statistical measure that more truthfully represents vaccine effectiveness, the researchers choose to use a statistical […]

Your Child. Your Choice.
https://vactruth.com/2018/08/10/how-scientists-use-deception/

Vaccination ingredients

No thanks, There is no way my family would survive the shit

Your Child. Your Choice.
You keep saying that, but who in the hell is "forcing" you to get any shots? How about NO ONE!

That's called 'herd immunity'. So many people get the shot that those that don't are protected because of lack of contact with the unimmunized. Sure it's your choice, but to let children or the elderly go without is playing with fire.
I never had a flu shot when I was a kid and I was just fine. I've never gotten one for my son, either.
That's called luck, but one's personal story doesn't mean anything when applied to the general population.
Most people to get the flu up here are in a bit of discomfort for a few days then it’s over, it’s not worth getting a flu shot for most people up here
Discomfort for a few days vs. something that lasts a few seconds? That doesn't sound rational.

Discomfort for a few days vs. something that lasts a few seconds? That doesn't sound rational.
And, he's lying out his ass because the real flu isn't just a discomfort for a few days. When I used to travel a lot, and before I started getting a flu shot, I would come home with the flu from various cities and countries. I came home with the NYC flu after going there before Christmas, the New Orleans flu after Mardi Gras, and the Austrian flu after going there on a ski trip in January. The last one hit the night before I was leaving and I had to fly across the ocean and probably infected the whole damn plane. They were all the exact same too. Fever, throwing up, aches and chills, and so sick that you were in bed for days. I was so sick with them that I wasn't even able to go to my doctor. Fortunately, she called me in a prescription every time. She was actually glad I didn't come in because she was swamped with those who made it into her office.

Because this person you are asking is nothing but a damn liar. Like his hero, "the gropenfhurer", they lie then believe it and get all bent out of shape because no one believes them.

Your Child. Your Choice.
You keep saying that, but who in the hell is "forcing" you to get any shots? How about NO ONE!

upload_2018-10-12_12-56-50.png

When ppl are INFORMED and aren't IDIOTS they take the time to read rather than react like the frontholes they are. TRURTH HURTS CYKA deal with it.

http://icandecide.org/white-papers/ICAN-AluminumAdjuvant-Autism.pdf

upload_2018-10-12_12-58-45.png

upload_2018-10-12_12-59-50.png

Because this person you are asking is nothing but a damn liar. Like his hero, "the gropenfhurer", they lie then believe it and get all bent out of shape because no one believes them.

Your Child. Your Choice.
Yeah, I figured that one out awhile back.

It is an individual choice. I was required to have them when I was in the military and when I think about it, I still get one.

I can say, however; NO ONE gets the flu from a flu shot. It is physically impossible to do so. The worst that can happen is you have an allergic reaction, which is a real possibility for some people.

I’ve been getting them for the past 13 years.
Despite being around many flu patients, I’ve never caught it.

Your Child. Your Choice.
Yeah, I figured that one out awhile back.

Yea and the same dumbasses who didn't believe the vaccine bs watched the lights go out in their kids. Its such a shame ppl are to fkn stupid to protect their own kids and bodies because they can't step off the Vaccines Gods words of " safe" lmfao...

You zombies have no idea what your putting into your bodies. and they TELL you what's in it that's the crazy part, never tested on people why in the fk do you think they send them to Africa because they are their HUMAN TESTING GUINEA PIGS..

Stay stupid not our problem, but sure in the hell don't FORCE others to want you pathetic bs

Forum List

Back