Flu...

I’ve been getting them for the past 13 years.
Despite being around many flu patients, I’ve never caught it.

It's amazing they can predict what shots to make before the virsus hits LOL, you haven't any idea the flub your fed for these things.

You get it trust us your getting sick.
Flu Shots Weaken Immune Response

View attachment 222227
flu-shot.jpg

Flu Shots Weaken Immune Response – More shots = More Susceptibility

Don't know why those knees are weak,

don't know why you aern't healthy .......

well keep right on getting them.
/——/ Then don’t get one. Leave the rest of us alone with your crackpot theories. What’s next, chem trails and steel don’t melt?

There they go again, trying to get everyone to get flu shots. Trying to scare people into it… Why don’t they just leave it alone and let people choose for themselves. Some people get no benefit from full shots, Some people get incredibly sick from the flu shots.
And more importantly some people just don’t want the shit… People need to mind their own fucking business
Anti-vaxers are stupid and don't understand science or societal responsibility.

It is amazing how evidence, after evidnece millions of cases proving what has happened to those who get vaccinatd JUST DONT GET IT until the lights go out.
They can't tie togehter why they get sicker easier than others, they can't figure out why allergies are off the charts...........

THE GOV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THESE GAWD DAM SHOTS ARE NOT TESTED ON PPL BEFORE THEIR USE.

CoMeD Files Evidence of Miscarriage after Thimerosal-containing Flu Shots
Your Child. Your Choice.
Bingo, Forced vaccinations is an evil thing
You keep saying that, but who in the hell is "forcing" you to get any shots? How about NO ONE!
Pro vaccine people Want everybody to have vaccines, whether it would do people any good or not.
40 to 60% of the time vaccines do not do what they are intended to do, and we have no idea of the long-term damage can be done by vaccines...
Once again, since you seem impaired, who the hell is making you get vaccines??? It's a CHOICE!! I read RW shit all day long, but it's my choice to not become a brain dead RWer. So, it's your choice not to get vaccinated! WTF is it to you if I or others decide to get vaccinated? That's my choice and also the others who also decide to.
Do you have a scar on your upper arm? You know, where you got vaccinated for smallpox? I do, and I also remember the sugar cube that was the polio vaccine. I had friends who had polio and to this day, they live with the effects of it. Ever see the iron lungs those kids were put in when they got polio?
I'm old and got all of the childhood diseases.....measles,( many kinds) chicken pox, mumps, and if I could spare one child from ever getting any of those, I would in a minute.

There they go again, trying to get everyone to get flu shots. Trying to scare people into it… Why don’t they just leave it alone and let people choose for themselves. Some people get no benefit from full shots, Some people get incredibly sick from the flu shots. And more importantly some people just don’t want to shit… People need to mind their own fucking business
Some people? What % would that be? MOST people, esp. children and the elderly benefit, not to mention school days and work days lost when nearly everyone comes down with it. Considering that it's free under most insurance plans, not getting it doesn't make sense.

Still a person's choice

I have never gotten a flu shot and don't plan on it any time soon I can count the number of times I've actually had the flu in the past 25 years on 2 fingers
/——/ At 66 I got my first flu shot followed by the Pneumococcal pneumonia 2 weeks later. This year I got the flu shot and follow up pneumonia booster. I’m not young and strong anymore and getting sick is more dangerous than ever before. Why take any chances?
I agree with you. I am off to get my flu shot today. I've had both of the pneumonia shots and also the shingles shots. Also, they don't use a live virus for the flu shot anymore, so it prevents anyone from getting the flu after they've had the shot.
I wonder how many here have had chicken pox as a kid. I also wonder if they know that if they did have it, then their bodies have the virus that causes shingles. It stays latent until it manifests into shingles. My great Aunt had them and I still remember the misery she went through with them. I've also read testimonies of people who had them and I'll take every shot that they put out to avoid getting them. Same with pneumonia.
I got my first shingles shot 2 weeks ago. The final one will be in a couple of months.

The pharmacist commented on my insurance being excellent because they were paying 100%. :)
I have got to get the new ones but I had cataract surgery recently and I was advised to wait a little while. I have to pick up some prescriptions that have just been filled, so I will get the first one then. My insurance will pay 100% too.

There they go again, trying to get everyone to get flu shots. Trying to scare people into it… Why don’t they just leave it alone and let people choose for themselves. Some people get no benefit from full shots, Some people get incredibly sick from the flu shots.
And more importantly some people just don’t want the shit… People need to mind their own fucking business
Lol
Control freak
How the hell is he trying to control you? It's your decision to get vaccinated or not. He wasn't ordering you to do it! I think you started this thread just to antagonize, and all you're doing is showing your ass. I don't give a rat's ass in hell if you ever get any vaccines, and I'm betting that none of the rest of us do either.

Lol
Control freak
How the hell is he trying to control you? It's your decision to get vaccinated or not. He wasn't ordering you to do it! I think you started this thread just to antagonize, and all you're doing is showing your ass. I don't give a rat's ass in hell if you ever get any vaccines, and I'm betting that none of the rest of us do either.
I know I don’t.

Lol, conspiracy theories are fun.

Until people start dying.

So fuckin' quit it.
You keep your vaccines to yourselves, the rest of us don’t want anything to do with that shit
Since you are both too stupid and too stubborn to realize it's for your own good we need to make it a law.
Lol
Some people cannot survive vaccines, there is no way my family would ever survive them.
Unless they are all severely alergial to eggs I call bullshit.
I would say poison is the greatest concern, vaccines are loaded with it
Lmao! What poison is that? Don't say themerosol. It's not poison, it's been thoroughly tested.

It is amazing how evidence, after evidnece millions of cases proving what has happened to those who get vaccinatd JUST DONT GET IT until the lights go out.
They can't tie togehter why they get sicker easier than others, they can't figure out why allergies are off the charts...........

THE GOV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THESE GAWD DAM SHOTS ARE NOT TESTED ON PPL BEFORE THEIR USE.

CoMeD Files Evidence of Miscarriage after Thimerosal-containing Flu Shots
Your Child. Your Choice.
Bingo, Forced vaccinations is an evil thing
You keep saying that, but who in the hell is "forcing" you to get any shots? How about NO ONE!
Pro vaccine people Want everybody to have vaccines, whether it would do people any good or not.
40 to 60% of the time vaccines do not do what they are intended to do, and we have no idea of the long-term damage can be done by vaccines...
Once again, since you seem impaired, who the hell is making you get vaccines??? It's a CHOICE!! I read RW shit all day long, but it's my choice to not become a brain dead RWer. So, it's your choice not to get vaccinated! WTF is it to you if I or others decide to get vaccinated? That's my choice and also the others who also decide to.
Do you have a scar on your upper arm? You know, where you got vaccinated for smallpox? I do, and I also remember the sugar cube that was the polio vaccine. I had friends who had polio and to this day, they live with the effects of it. Ever see the iron lungs those kids were put in when they got polio?
I'm old and got all of the childhood diseases.....measles,( many kinds) chicken pox, mumps, and if I could spare one child from ever getting any of those, I would in a minute.
We should make it a requirement unless there is a compelling medical reason, like an egg allergy, not to get it.

Lol
Control freak
I know I don’t.
If he doesn't get vaccinated because he believes dumbass conspiracy theories he is putting people who can't get vaccinated for real reasons at risk.

That makes him an active danger to society. Then again he's a tRumpkin so we already knew that.

Lol
Control freak
I know I don’t.
If he doesn't get vaccinated because he believes dumbass conspiracy theories he is putting people who can't get vaccinated for real reasons at risk.

That makes him an active danger to society. Then again he's a tRumpkin so we already knew that.
While don’t agree with his position on vaccinations, he’s right about people having a choice.

Lol
Control freak
I know I don’t.

While don’t agree with his position on vaccinations, he’s right about people having a choice.
No, he's not. Public health is public, not private. While I'm all about freedoms and choices no one is free to endanger others on purpose.

Lol
Control freak
I know I don’t.

No, he's not. Public health is public, not private. While I'm all about freedoms and choices no one is free to endanger others on purpose.
I can understand that argument. I also know there are reasons why some people can’t get a flu shot.

My advice is to get the shot. It’ll likely protect you from those who didn’t.

I know I don’t.

I can understand that argument. I also know there are reasons why some people can’t get a flu shot.

I'm talking about folks who can't get one for real reasons. I have mine.

I know I don’t.

All we can do is wish them the best.

Or see to it that all the healthy people in the population are vaccinated. Make it mandatory. Public health trumps private freedoms.

Hey look, I am as much an advocate for individual rights and freedoms as anyone, but getting the flu shot is for the public good. It’s fine if you’re the only guy who doesn’t receive the shot, because you likely won’t get it if all around you have been inoculated. But reducing the spread of the virus saves lives, increases productivity, and reduces our strained healthcare system.

There they go again, trying to get everyone to get flu shots. Trying to scare people into it… Why don’t they just leave it alone and let people choose for themselves. Some people get no benefit from full shots, Some people get incredibly sick from the flu shots. And more importantly some people just don’t want to shit… People need to mind their own fucking business
Some people? What % would that be? MOST people, esp. children and the elderly benefit, not to mention school days and work days lost when nearly everyone comes down with it. Considering that it's free under most insurance plans, not getting it doesn't make sense.
It should be a personal choice, I’ve never have been vaccinated except for serval years ago I had a flu shot and I was sick for a month...
Why are you trying to force everyone into shit they don’t want?

Hold on, it’s still a personal choice. Nobody is required to get it unless it’s part of a work requirement that I am unaware of.

Lol
Control freak
I know I don’t.

/——-/ Libs revoked a law making it illegal to tell sex partners you have Aids. No different than not being vaccinated. Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Or see to it that all the healthy people in the population are vaccinated. Make it mandatory. Public health trumps private freedoms.

NO! You can’t mandate that someone has to put something into their body. It’s a personal choice, ......like abortion. Here we go....

I know I don’t.

/——-/ Libs revoked a law making it illegal to tell sex partners you have Aids. No different than not being vaccinated. Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
Knowi
I know I don’t.

I'm guessing you only read the headline there. Go read the whole thing. Educate yourself.

Fuck that!
I wouldn’t want any government having that level of control.

Forum List

Back